21.

Wooyoung's pov

He agreed. He agreed to be sex buddies. My heart was beating fast as I lied on my bed thinking about the events from few hours before. Although I felt a bit hurt when he did, why? I just wanted him to deny that and tell me....... He wants more? I shook my head, slightly slapping my cheeks.

Am I actually falling in love with him? I love when he touches me, I love how his lips felt around me, I love when he looks at me with that beautiful eyes of his. His breathtaking features gave me a panic attack, whenever his face was close to mine. His sweet and strong scent would drive me crazy, leaving my mind lost in a mist.

Is this how being in love feels like?

My head was hurting a lot and my heart was beating fast. No it can't be love. I don't love San. I can't love San. It's just... Because I have done it once with him, so my hormones. Yes my hormones keep asking for it. No other feelings.

I sighed with the heavy feeling in my chest, San was still down in the drawing room. I wonder what is he thinking about this? And now that we are sex buddies what do we even do being one?

I groaned out in frustration. How do I undo all this? If I keep sleeping or being intimate with San, will it satisfy my hormones till a point where Im done with him? I bit my lips just thinking of wanting to let him go.

"Fuck these hormones."

San's pov

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself, lying here in the couch all alone. Just as I accepted to be a sex buddy, Wooyoung had gone back to his room. I knew this is what he wanted all along and that was the reason I wanted to stay away from him.

But it was too much for my heart. I think by now I'll have to accept, that I've developed feelings for that ass.

I rolled my eyes as I scoffed at the thought.

But I was at fault as well, for my heartbreak. I knew he wouldn't reciprocate my feelings anyways and being in a 'sex-buddy' relationship I'll just hurt myself more.

I wouldn't let anyone play my feelings this way, but the control Wooyoung's eyes had on me. I lost it when he was staring right in my eyes, breathing heavy, cheeks flushed and a very visible hard on, in his pants as he asked to give me a blowjob. And after that, I've lost it and give in to him.

My eyes blinked twice, trying to remove the image of a turned on Wooyoung, which wouldn't help me either.

"Fuck these feelings"

________________________________

A feelings sort out, short chapter. I hope it makes the scenes in the chap before, a little clearer.

Wholesome chapters from tomorrow. 😚

Thank you everyone for reading this and showing support or even if just reading this, as a silent reader. I really hope you're enjoying the story.
These kinda love stories excite me lmao. And there weren't many like these out there. So I wrote my own. It might not be perfect 👉👈

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(25/09/21)