14.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung exited the janitor's closet after San and instead came face to face with Seonghwa. He looked left to right but San had already gone from the corridor.

"I- umm, San and I-" Wooyoung started but he was at loss of words as the other just kept staring at him. "It's ok Wooyoung. I've known already." Seonghwa finally spoke as Wooyoung just blinked at him. "What do you mean by that?" Wooyoung questioned him, as he totally stepped out of the closet.

"I know you were with San at Hyunjin's party, he told me the next day. I didn't wanna tell anyone." Seonghwa spoke the truth to him, "also I've told Hyunjin not to tell it to anyone, he's a nice guy we can trust." He added, nodding his head slightly.

But Wooyoung was at loss of words again, Seonghwa knew from the start? Wow. "Also, were you dreaming of him during the first class? I heard you." The elder spoke, shrugging. Now this is what we call embarassing. "I- no, actually yes I was." The latter admitted with a sigh. Seonghwa noticed how nervous and worried Wooyoung looked so he patted his shoulder.

"It's fine Wooyoung, unless and until you are aware of what you're doing. Don't let people faze you, you should be with the one that makes you and keeps you happy." He smiled reassuring the latter with a soft smile.

Wooyoung somewhat felt comfortable and relieved, but Seonghwa didn't knew anything. Nothing. "Thanks Hwa." He muttered with a smile, they both made their way towards the canteen.

"Where the hell were you both?" Yunho yelled at them. "Just got caught up with something." Seonghwa lied taking his place as Wooyoung slid, beside him.

Wooyoung was a bit lost. Where he was relieved that Seonghwa was ok with whatever was between him and San and is also supportive, he doesn't know the important thing. They're stepbrothers.

"You up right?" Wooyoung blinked twice at Hongjoong, muttering a small "what?" to which Hongjoong just rolled his eyes, informing him again about the weekend camping they had planned.

"About that, can we invite San?" Seonghwa suggested, Wooyoung quickly turned his head towards him. "What do you mean?" Hongjoong asked.

"I mean let's invite him as well, Mingi is gonna come anyways so?" Seonghwa reasoned and the rest thought for a moment. While except Wooyoung, he insisted on not inviting him and Seonghwa thought he was playing hard to get. "If we're doing that lets invite Yeosang and Jongho as well." Hongjoong added another suggestion.

"He won't come. You know that." Yunho reasoned but nonthelsss added, "still let's do it. It'll be like old times." He smiled, messaging Mingi about it.

~~

The school was already over and here sat Wooyoung alone in the detention room as he had to do it for a whole 2 weeks as a punishment. He groaned out of frustration, the teacher giving him an eye. There were only 15 minutes left but each minute felt like an hour to him. "Study something." The teacher called out and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes at the suggestion.

"I'll better sleep" he muttered, resting his face on his hand, on the table. He had taken 4 to 5 naps already and still he was bored to death.

"You like it don't you?" San asked now pulling Wooyoung's tie as he tried to kiss him only for San to back off. He loved teasing Wooyoung so much. Clicking his tongue, Wooyoung pushed San back on the bed and straddled him, looseing his tie and opening few buttons of his shirt as he pinned San's hands over his head.

He looked at San, only to find him smirking at him. Without warning he leaned in to kiss San's bare chest and the latter gasped at the feeling. Wooyoung travelled down to plant kisses on San's nipples, then abs and the his soft belly as San groaned at every contact. Still holding San's hands over his head Wooyoung straightened up and kissed San's jaw, sucking it lightly.

As he distracted San with kisses he slowly rocked his hips over San's clothed length, which was now up in a tent. San moaned trying to free his hand and get a hold of Wooyoung to pin him on the bed. But for some reason Wooyoung was way stronger today.

He did the same motion again as he rocked his hips ever so slightly over San's length as he enjoyed watching the latter being so impatient.

"Wooyoung" San called out in a whisper, voice a bit husky.

"Wooyoung."

"Jung Wooyoung!!"

He opened his eyes to see his teacher standing next to his table and trying to wake him up. That was dream? Fuck. Again??? He thought as he pulled on his hair. "I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but you can go home now." The teacher spoke walking back to his table and collecting his things before exiting the room.

Wooyoung sat there, he groaned out loud out of frustration. He can't be having dreams about San? That too wet dreams? That too twice a day? Like what the heck. Swinging his bag on his shoulder, he exited the class and now walking towards the exit.

He entered his home, and there was nothing but silence. "Is San not home yet?" He whispered to himself, checking the time which was 7 already. Entering his room, he threw his bag away and decided to get freshened up. Taking a quick shower was the best.

Stripping from his clothes, he took a towel and jumped inside the washroom to take a quick shower. Warm water dripped down his body, taking all his worries and tiredness away. He quietly moaned at the feeling.

He looked at the mirror to notice the faint red mark on his collarbone. He traced it with his fingers, a slight sting still there, reminding him of how it felt. His hands slowly travelled down towards his member and at the contact a small yet loud moan left his lips. He bit his bottom lip as the warm water kept hitting his body and his hand worked slowly on his length. Resting his back on the wall, he increased his pace. The other hand travelling back onto his chest, towards his neck as he slightly choked himself, purely imagining San doing that. He wanted to get rid of the image so much but couldn't. The image of San doing that to him was what kept him going on.

His breath quickened also his hips moved forward into his hand. Due to biting his lips too hard they formed lines. He was so close, almost there. Tilting his head backwards he moaned San's name continuously, he released his load as he moaned and tried to catch his breath. When he was done with his high, he tried to stand up straight as his knees were a bit wobbly. He quickly completed the shower.

Drying himself up, he wrapped the towel around his waist ready to leave the washroom after touching the red mark on his collarbone once again. He sighed and opened door, only to be wide eyed and being pushed in the washroom again, by San.

_________________________________

Just some few juicy chapters, then drama!!

Also,,,,,,, how are you all surviving the 'deja vu'??? 😭🤒 It so beauty!!! I can't with the visuals, the dance, the vocals, the rap!! Ughh,,,, the song of the year is here!! 😭❤️

Make sure to enjoy the comback as you stream for it.

Stay healthy, hydrated and safe!❤️

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(13/09/22)