2.

3rd person pov

"So it was actually you." San spoke and stepped back. "What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked squinting his eyes.

"You lost your virginity yesterday." The other boy raised his eyebrows. Wooyoung pushed him away standing straight. "What are you talking about? I don't know." He spoke nonchalantly making San roll his eyes. "See those marks I gave you. You ran away this morning though."

"I was drunk and not in my right mind. It was just a mistake anyways. We both were not in our right minds." Wooyoung argued going towards his bed. "Take the top one. Also how'd you know Hyunjin?" He asked San with a frown.

"Hyunjin? I don't know him." San spoke, taking his suitcase and standing next to the bed. "How'd you come to the party then? A-ah" he asked while sitting on his table and wincing at the pain. San chuckled a bit at that making the latter red in embarrassment.

"It was your first indeed."

"Shut up!" Wooyoung threw a pencil at San's direction. "We're never talking about this." He warned and San just shrugged. "To answer your question, I came with my Cousin,Jongho, to the party." San answered taking a seat on Wooyoung's bed and looking around the room. "We'll be sharing rooms?" He asked looking at Wooyoung and he just nodded. "Jongho as in Choi Jongho?" Wooyoung asked and this time San nodded.

"I'm Choi San by the way." He smiled showing his dimples and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes. "Like I give a shit." He muttered, shooing San from his bed.

There was a knock at the door. "yes mom?" Wooyoung questioned as his mom opened the door. "I was here to tell that, San please feel comfortable here ok? Just feel at home and tell me if there's anything and also Wooyoung don't you dare try to be funny I'm warning you."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and San just silently laughed at them. "Yes, please take care of me well." He spoke and bowed. Ms. Jung smiled at the politeness. "You don't have to be that formal. And also when are you starting school?" She asked.

"This Monday."

~

Wooyoung woke up to his mobile ringing and without looking at the caller he accepted the call putting it over his ear. "Woo!! Where are the hell are you? Look at the time."  He heard Yunho yell through his mobile, sitting up quick he checked the time. "11 already??" He shuffled out of the bed. "I'll be there."  He spoke giving a kiss on the mobile and hanging up the call before getting freshened up.

"Where to?" His mom asked once he ran down the stairs and was wearing his shoes. "Yunho's." He replied. "Take San with you then, let him meet your friends." His mom suggested to which he frowned looking at San who was helping his mom in the kitchen. "I don't want to."

"Woo! What did I tell you?" His mom warned. "It's ok, I have plans with Jongho." San spoke and at the chance Wooyoung ran out of the house quick.

Reaching Yunho's he got angry looks from all his friends, he just nervously smiled. "Uh I'm sorry. I slept in." He spoke. "We knew, shouldn't have invited you." Hongjoong spoke rolling his eyes.

~

Now Wooyoung and his friends, namely Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yunho, were just doing their normal schedule which was basically playing some random games and doing weird stuff.

"So, what happened at Hyunjin's?" Seonghwa asked making everyone look at Wooyoung. He gulped nervously, he was ready to tell them that he had a one night stand but now the other guy is his step brother so he hesitated.

"Nothing, I just tried to stay away from Hansoo and got drunk so I slept in." He shrugged lying and eating his chips. "That bitch face is too annoying, what did he even provoke you for? Anyways he got suspended from the school for bullying some kids." Hongjoong clicked his tongue.

"He's a fucker, should've given 2 - 3 more punches." Wooyoung spoke with gritted teeth.

"He's so cute!!" Yunho exclaimed now making everyone look at him and then back at each other, chuckling. "Look at him y'all." He flashed his mobile so that they all can see his boyfrien's picture. "How did I get this lucky!" He gushed more and to react to that Wooyoung fake gagged getting good reactions from Seonghwa and Hongjoong and a death glare from Yunho.

"Well I didn't see Mingi last night?" Wooyoung questioned. "He was towards the pool side with Yeosang remember? And you didn't want to go. So obviously you wouldn't see him dumbass." Yunho scoffed and turned his gaze to his mobile as he swooned over Mingi again.

Just wasting their time doing the normal teenager stuff and also making some tiktok, they decided to end their day and Wooyoung finally was driving back home at 6 in the evening.

"I'm home." He announced, throwing his shoes away at the door step and entering in, going directly on the couch. "Miss Jung is out for some grocery shopping." He heard San and just hummed at response.  "San, can you get me the orange juice from fridge?" He asked, his eyes glued to the tv as some action scene of a particular movie was playing.

San raised an eyebrow but still stood up and gave him the drink. He took it happily before gulping a good amount down this throat licking his lips. San gulped at the sight, totally reminded of Friday night. "How's your ass?" He questioned making Wooyoung choke on his juice and he sat straight coughing and hitting his chest. He glared at San for doing this to him and the latter just shrugged.

"I told you we won't talk about this." He looked at other way as his cheeks burned, out of anger obviously. "I was just being nice." San shrugged pouting. "You dont have to act." Wooyoung just rolled his eyes. "Also don't let anyone know that we are step brother's." He added.

San looked at him, "why?" he questioned. "Just do it, don't question too much." Wooyoung clicked his tongue. "Ok, babyboy." San whistled at the end, making Wooyoung angry again as a frown was visible at his forehead.

"San stop, that's disgusting."  Wooyoung spat hitting the latter who stood in front of him, blocking his view. He was taken a back when San hovered over him, pinning him on the couch. "San wha-" he was cut off by San seductively touching his ear.

"You didn't say this, that day." San smirked, his fingers now on Wooyoung's jaw as he traced circles. Wooyoung could only look at him with wide eyes. "S-san--- what are you--"

San stood up straight as Wooyoung followed him with his eyes, "ok, I won't tell anyone about our relation." He smirked looking at Wooyoung, the latter squinted his eyes and followed where San was looking, his CROTCH!! Wooyoung quickly covered it,the oh so visible boner, with his hands as he bit his lips in embarrassment. San just chuckled and walked up the stairs.

Once San was gone, Wooyoung huffed and looked at his boner, cursing for his body to be that way. It also surprised him that he got aroused this easily, even watching porn it would take ten to fifteen minutes to get one. Then the reality hits him, I'm straight. Also San is my step brother!

_________________________________

This is so hot tbh!

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(30/07/21)