30.

3rd person pov

"The test was so shit why?!!" Mingi whined slumping down on his seat at lunch. "That's what happens when your mind is only in parties." Yunho spoke sarcastically, pushing his clingy boyfriend away.

They were the only ones at the cafeteria and waited for the rest of their friends. "I'm not attending the last class, I don't want results" Mingi pouted folding his arms over his chest. Yunho just shook his head at his boyfriend.

"Heyy"

Their friends came in one by one and the table was almost full now. "Where's Hongjoong?" Jongho asked and everyone just shrugged. Yeosang sat there biting his lips, he kind of knew why Hongjoong was not here or he could be wrong. "Where's Wooyoung and San?" Mingi asked giving Yunho a look.

To which Yeosang's head snapped at Seonghwa, the elder slightly nodded and spoke, "well the guys must be busy. Let's continue with our lunch. The three of them will join us later anyways" Seonghwa spoke to alter their attention and they all just nodded proceeding with there lunch.

"Wooyoung, wait till we get the results and we are home?" San whisper yelled, in the janitor's closet which Wooyoung had pulled him into. "But I know, I did great. I'm getting an A for sure." Wooyoung huffed and pushed his body onto San, who was leaned to the door of the closet.

San tried to push him away but Wooyoung was adamant and leaned in more. "I'm telling you right, I'll get an A. Also at home what if your dad's there. I.... I just want to do it now." Wooyoung pouted fighting to get a grasp of San's face.

San just chuckled, he felt loved. The way Wooyoung acted towards him these days. By any chance did Wooyoung as well have feelings for him?

"Let's go Wooyoung, it's lunch and we need to go" San protested and slowly slid his hand towards the door handle, quickly opening it but Wooyoung was still latched onto him and so both stumbled out of the door. Basically Wooyoung had both his hands wrapped around San's nape and San had his one hand around Wooyoung's waist while the other held the door so they won't fall.

"Uh, you guys ok?"

They flinched at the sudden voice and stood away in the speed of light, just to notice the familiar face of their friend, "Joong!" Wooyoung nervously called out.

Hongjoong changed his gaze from San to Wooyoung. "I- umm San and I-" Wooyoung was at loss of words but then Hongjoong being the best boy out there understood it and nodded with a soft smile. "It's fine if you guys are in a relation. Just, be careful and don't do anything in school if you're not ready to be out yet." He assured and told them to follow to lunch, which was about to be over.

They joined their other friends, the atmosphere got quite awkward for some reason. Seonghwa looked between Wooyoung to San and also Yeosang to Hongjoong, because they acted sus. Hongjoong kept his gaze on the ground, totally avoiding Yeosang's, while Yeosang just kept staring at Hongjoong.

Mingi and Yunho looked at San and Wooyoung, then at Seonghwa. Jongho just stared at everything and then cleared his throat. "Mingi is skipping the last class" he announced and Seonghwa frowned looking at Mingi, who silently cursed at Jongho.

"Why Mingi?" Seonghwa asked like a concerned mother. "I just, don't want the results of the test." Mingi confessed, making Wooyoung snort. Mingi looked at him, with a pout. "Did you do any good to tease me??" He asked pointing at him.

"Yep, I did amazing. I'm also getting a reward for it." Wooyoung smirked slightly kicking San under the table, but totally missing him and instead kicked Seonghwa, who had his eyes wide.

He's getting what?? Seonghwa yelled thought. Connecting the dots that he was supposed to do it to San. "Woo, stop" he gave him a stern look and Wooyoung just shrugged.

"You don't have to miss class for that, it's just a normal test now. So attend the class." Seonghwa ordered and Mingi just pouted, nodding his head.

~

"Now Jung Wooyoung, I'm so impressed. Look how much you have improved." The teacher complemented Wooyoung, who smiled looking at San and quickly winking. "You made it to an A this time."

The whole class gasped. That was a first for Wooyoung. He walked to get his paper, a proud walk from his seat to the teacher's table. He waved at his friend group who had their mouths wide open. Just how much had Wooyoung improved.

He walked back to his seat, already excited about the time at home. He just wanted to go now.

He felt so wierd, why was he even this excited but he was just and he couldn't hold it in as he kept tapping his foot impatiently.

30 minutes more.

~

The class was finally done and so Wooyoung packed his stuff quick before slinging his back on his shoulder ready to walk out. "Woo wait." He turned to Yunho flashing a smile because he can't hold his happiness. "Yes yun baaabe" he sang and Yunho raised eyebrow at the sudden cuteness.

"Where are you rushing to?" He asked and Wooyoung just shrugged like it's obvious. "Home, where else?" He laughed a little.

"Sorry to steal it from you but, remember we have a dance competition next week and so we're supposed to be in dance practice room now" Yunho informed him and Wooyoung's smile suddenly fell. How did he even forget??

"Can I not do it from tomorrow??" Wooyoung whined and Yunho just shook his head. "You can't, you know how strict our club leader is."

Wooyoung whined more praying the universe the practice gets cancelled anyhow, "he is not that strict, Hobi hyung loves me, he'll let me off for today." He tried to excuse but Yunho just caught his wrist. "Not today, Wooyoung you never said no to dance? What has gotten into you?" Yunho asked surprised but still pulled Wooyoung towards the dance studio, waving their friends goodbye.

_________________________________

Hello!! How are you all doing besties??

I hope you all are doing fine and doing something that makes you happy ❤️ be it just watching a youtube vid or listening to a song, but as long as it makes you happy, I'm so proud of you❤️❤️ you deserve the world!!

Also I totally forgot Wooyoung was in dance club lmao, so added this but then there's more to it.

Anyways,,,,, hope you'll like this chapter. It is kinda filler??

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star star!
(08/10/21)