17.

3rd person pov

"Good morning homies" Mingi greeted all excited now sitting down for breakfast and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes. "What's so good about this morning?" He asked with a scoff and Mingi just kicked his shin from under the table and Wooyoung cursed at him.

"Stop y'all, you aren't kids now" Hongjoong scolded them and they sat giving each other glares.
"Wow this is yum, who made it?" Jongho exclaimed eating his sandwich and Seonghwa just smirked sitting with a proud face.

"Obviously it's Seonghwa, just like always you've removed the seeds from tomatoes" Yeosang stated with a smile, making everyone turn to him.

He blinked continuosly realising what he did getting a little awkward and nervous with all the stares. He looked at San for help, who was sitting next to him.  San understood quickly and turned towards them to ask "what's the plan for today?"

Clearing his throat Hongjoong replied him, "after breakfast let's stay inside and play something. Then we can camp near the lake with that beautiful waterfall. We can also catch fishes there."

Yunho and Mingi jumped excitedly.

Once the breakfast was done, Yeosang quickly went to his room and San followed him, not going un-noticed by Wooyoung, who felt a little mad at it.

"I'm not going out." Yeosang mumbled and San tried to pursue him to come. "It'll be fun c'mon." San insisted. "You saw how I made a fool of myself. Now Seonghwa will think I'm such creep. No I'll stay here."

San couldn't do anything if Yeosang was like that. He had already told San that he'll face Seonghwa today so as to get over with him without being a coward and he's doing the total opposite. "Just remember what you told me. You'll face him to get over him. We still have time, do come when you have made up your mind. You don't have to stop your happiness and keep hurting for someone who doesn't even care about your feelings." San stated and exited the room.

He walked towards the backyard to get some fresh air and calm his mind. These days he'd been avoiding Wooyoung, he didn't know the reason himself. He still doesn't know what he wants from Wooyoung or what Wooyoung wants or expects from him. He denies to fall anymore deeper in the mess but as soon as he sees Wooyoung, he just want the boy all to himself. Was he insane for that?

He heaved a sigh.

"San..." He turned his head to the called voice to see Wooyoung standing a few metres away. He just hummed biting his inner cheeks. San started walking inside when Wooyoung ran and stopped him.

"What happened?" San asked in a calm tone, Wooyoung just scoffed looking at how calm be was. "I am supposed to ask that. Dont you think? What happened?" Wooyoung asked him trying to find an answer on San's face.

San just shook his head and shrugged as in nothing happened. "Are you kidding me? Nothing happened? Why are you ignoring me?" He asked but instead San insisted to go back in. Leaving Wooyoung alone in the backyard, he entered the house and directly towards his room.

~

Everyone was now arranging for a camp near the lake. They went in the house to get the things required and would walk back towards the place they've decided to camp.

"I'm so proud of you Yeosang." San complemented his bestie as they both walked towards the camping area and Yeosang just smiled slightly. He was trying his best.

"Is everything we need here?" Hongjoong asked and everyone nodded. "Wait, the coal? How'd we grill?" He asked noticing there was none.

"Oh, Wooyoung had gone to get that. I think he couldn't find them. San would you please go help him? It's in the last cabinet of the kitchen." Seonghwa replied, asking San for a favor.