27.

Wooyoung's pov

Fuck it fuck it fuck it.

I kept cursing as I drove back home, leaving my classes for the rest of the day.

I couldn't believe myself. I was about to confess San that I like him? Why? Do I even like him?

I was finally home and ran to my room. Blinking my tears away I lied down on my bed breathing heavy.

The door to my room opened and there was San, breathing heavy as well and concern totally visible on his face. "Wooyoung...."  He started but I stopped him gesturing him to stop and I quickly stood up.

"I'll- I'll talk to you later." I spoke, my voice shaking.

"Wooyoung atleast tell me what is wrong? Did I do something?" I heard him question and I felt a bit guilty but then, it was actually him. He made me feel these things.

But I simply shook my head and told him to go out but he didn't budge. Instead he came towards me, his hands on my shoulder as he stared into my eyes.

I stared back into his eyes, feeling warm as our eyes met. His eyes were so calming with a hint of worry and concern, just like the first time I've seen them. His hands travelled to cup my cheeks as he slowly leaned in.

I closed my eyes before our lips met and my mind went in a daze when I tasted the warm and sweet taste of his. I kissed him back, opening my mouth to capture his bottom lips between them and breathing in his mouth. He hummed a little in the kiss, making me open my eyes to look at him and to my shock, he was staring back at me, still kissing.

I felt my heart skipped again, it's been doing a lot these days and I don't know what to think about it. I slightly pushed San and broke the kiss. Heaving a sigh I started walking out. "Wooyoung-"

"Not now, give me some time please." I spoke quietly and went out of the room walking towards the exit. I just need fresh air to clear the mist in my head.

Just as I've turned right from the street, a hand placed on my shoulder and I stopped.

Why can't San just listen to me and leave me alone?

I removed his hand from my shoulder, a bit roughly.

"Can't you just listen for once San?" I yelled in anger now turning to look at a total stranger standing in front of me. I quickly blinked.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else" I quickly apologized and the person awkwardly chuckled.

"I'm assuming you're Jung Wooyoung" the person spoke with a very familiar smile. I blinked twice to process what he was speaking and then I nodded.

"Yes I'm Wooyoung and you?" I asked unsure if I am supposed to talk to a stranger but then I'm 19 so I can. The perosn chuckled a bit. "I'm Choi Jongcheol. Nice to meet you." The person smiled at me, the same smile San had. I stared at him with wide eyes.

San's father.

"Would you help me bring these in?"

I bowed and quickly nodded moving to get some of his luggage that he had brought with himself and went towards the door, him following me with his bag. As soon as I opened the door,

San came running towards me, "Wooyoung I-" and before he could tell me his words, his eyes travelled towards his dad and the once saddened eyes turned sparkling at the sight of his father.

"Dad!!" He screamed and ran to his dad for a tight hug. His dad laughed with the sudden hug. "How are you San?" He asked.

"I'm good dad, I missed you so much" he whined like a small baby. Completely opposite to the San I knew.

I just stood there, looking at them being the sweet family. A small smile on my lips, as the atmosphere felt warm and nice.

"Let me help you, you go and get rest." San quickly spoke, pushing his dad towards the couch and going out to get another bag of his dad. I kept the boxes that I had brought and slowly walked out to get another.

I met San outside as he struggled with the boxes so I took one from him. "We are not done talking." He spoke and got in. I just rolled my eyes.

Who does he think he is? To tell me.

~

San's dad was here and I don't even know what to think about it. I've been in my room ever since, while San helped him in arranging his stuff in the only room, guest room, available in the house.

I didn't dare to out and look at San again.

As I was alone in the room, the thoughts of this morning came back. How I was this close to confess. But my mind still wander around the words I was about to use, I like you?  What does liking someone mean?

I mean I like when we kiss, I likes it when he touches me. And I also liked it when we had..... Sex.

But we never spent quality time together, never did we talk about each other's like or dislikes. It's almost a month and I don't even know anything about San.

So do I really like him?

Or is it just my sexual drive?

Does he like me too?

Or is it just his sexual drive?

Lost in thoughts I didn't realise the door to my room opening and then closing back. I just turned when my bed shifted to see San lying down next to me. I was about to stand but he wrapped his hand around my body.

"Let's just stay like this." He spoke softly and even though I was a bit comfortable, my body felt at ease in his touch.

I sighed in relief. But my heart was beating faster. There was this one question I wanted to ask. Just one question but my throat was dry and no words came out.

If I ask , then there's no going back. The thoughts made my head hurt and breathing uneven. Still wrapped in San's arms, I gulped.

"Should we try dating?"

_________________________________

Heyyyy!!!❤️

A busy weekend, lots of things happening and I wasn't able to update.

I hope the story isn't getting else where. Cuz I don't want to disappoint you all. I get concious about my writing and would take a lot of time to change some stuff😩😩

Anyways, after a long weekend let's have a great week and be totally productive!!

[Eternal Sunshine] is out and so stream it, but most importantly enjoy the mv❤️

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Also what's your otp ship? Not in ateez but the whole kpop.

Also try guessing mine!!!

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(04/10/21)