37.

Tw
Mentions/attempt of rape.
Slight violence.

3rd person pov

"And for the group dance the winner is sparkling" the host announced and everyone cheered as Yunho and the group got onto stage to collect award.

Some more awards were distributed when it was finally solo dancers turn. Everyone looked with expected eyes, all the dancers were just perfect and did amazing.

"And the winner is...." The host started giving time for the suspense. "Jung Wooyoung!!" He shouted and loud cheers erupted at the hall.

San clapped, proud for his boyfriend as he waited for the boy to join on stage. Everyone waited, but Wooyoung never joined the stage.

"Where is he?" Yeosang mumbled trying to tiptoe to get a better look as everyone was now standing. They all noticed Yunho, at the corner of the stage trying to say something.

"I guess he's telling one of us to go and collect it for Wooyoung" Seonghwa stated and everyone turned to San. "Me?" He asked and they all nodded so San made his way towards the stage.

"Oh I see Jung Wooyoung is not here to Join. And you are?" The host asked and San quietly mumbled his name. "Choi San will collect the award for Jung Wooyoung. Congratulations to everyone once again."

The award ceremony was finally done as everyone celebrated. San came down the stage with a smile on his lips and a trophy in his hand. He went to his friends and they all congratulated him, for no reason.

"But where is Woo?" Mingi questioned and everyone shrugged as Yunho came running to them. "Where's Wooyoung?" San asked him quickly as Yunho tried to catch his breath.

"We don't know as well. He's no where to be found." Yunho answered them, as they all frowned. "Wait I'll call him" San spoke taking out his phone and dialling his boyfriend.

"We all did try to call him, but yet do it again." Yunho stated.

The call didn't connect and San grew anxious for some reason. He suddenly ran, making everyone worried as they followed him.

San reached backstage and asked everyone whether he saw Wooyoung but they just shook their head. He asked literally everyone he saw.

"Yunho, congratulations! And also to Wooyoung." J hope, their club leader congratulated them. "Hyung have you seen Wooyoung?" Yunho asked him and he nodded his head, making them all sigh in relief.

"I saw him with that Hansoo guy after his performance" he replied.

They all gasped, hearing the name. San looked at his friends with worried eyes. "We need to find Wooyoung." He stated and ran out to check the changing rooms. His friends seperated their ways to look for the guy.

"Please be safe Wooyoung" San mumbled as he searched every room and also running out of the hall to the school building and checking the classrooms.

                       °°°°°°°°
Tw
Rape attempt

Wooyoung opened his eyes, squinting at the strong light hitting his eyes. His head was spinning as it throbbed. Trying to sit up or even cover his eyes to avoid the light rays he realised his hands were tied.

Eyes wide he tried to free his hands, they hurt due to the tightness of whatever was holding it. He noticed his surrounding as his eyes got used to light. He was in an empty classroom. A classroom which wasn't used and now had broken tables and chairs.

He also realised he was tied to one of the old tables used for teachers. And not only his hands but legs were tied too. His chest slightly exposed because of the blazer he wore without any shirt inside.

stepbrothers//woosan ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara