33.

San's pov

I had confessed my feelings, Wooyoung loves me too. It makes me feel so happy. After our date, I drove us back home before 10 and here we're cuddling on the bed together.

"Stop moving your ass" I slightly hit Wooyoung who was being playful. He just giggled, when was he this cute? "My ass my wish" he stated and yes the brat is back.

I kept a hand on his waist so that he stops moving too much. "Parents are home, let me remind you so you know what can be done and what can't" I spoke pecking the nape of his neck.

He turned towards me, hands going around my body. "So tell me what can be done?" He winked, biting his lips seductively. And I had to gulp visibly. There was no doubt he was hot.

I quickly leaned in to capture his plump lips between mine. We kissed passionately and I felt him moan in the kiss, slightly moving his hip forward. I slid my hand towards his chest, slowly making my way to his clothed member which was now beginning to harden.

I swiftly pushed my tongue inside his mouth, also spreading his legs to massage over his boner. He moaned, squeezing my shoulder as he moved his hips over my palm.

Slightly sucking on his tongue, I moved back, hands return back to his waist. "Atleast this much" I answered his question as he looked at me with wide eyes and a pout as he huffed. "I hate you Choi San" he spoke in anger, hands folded over his chest as he turned the other side, now facing me his back.

I chuckled, cuddling him again as he tried to push me away. "I love you Jung Wooyoung" I cooed in his ear and he still nudged me. "You're an ass" he stated.

"Hey, that's my line." I laughed evil-ly as I loved annoying him. He just huffed but stayed quiet, I tried to provoke him more but nothing worked.

I smirked, kissing and slightly sucking the back of his neck. I felt his body shiver under me. My hand again making its way towards his member as it massaged, he moaned quietly. Slowly sucking his neck, I let my hand enter his sweatpant and under his underwear.

He gasped when my hand made contact with his member. I slowly stroked it, using my thumb on the tip to spread the precum, as I pulled it out off his pants. He moaned loudly, my eyes grew wide and I quickly put my other hand on his mouth.

"You can't be that loud babe" I whispered still stroking him slowly, he removed my hand from his mouth. "Don't tease" he stated and I smirked again.

"Will you like to add a please?" I asked, my pace going even slower. He whined, "don't tease please." He moaned as my stroking took pace, but still slow.

"Please what?" I demanded and I definitely felt his dick twich in my hands. He turned his head to look at me, his eyes filled with lust. "Don't tea-se please, daddy" he said in a sensual voice and I literally gasped, feeling my own member wanting to be free.

I pulled him in a kiss, pace increasing as I gave him a handjob. He continuously moaned in the kiss and his body started moving forward. I travelled to his neck to suck on it.

"San, I'm close" he spoke and my pace increased more and I knew he was gonna moan loud so I had already put my hand over his mouth. After a few more strokes he came all over my hand, and the tissues I had already prepared.

"Feel good?" I asked and he nodded. "Feels amazing" he answered, still breathing heavy. I kissed his lips and let him rest. As I cuddled him again.

~

"Wow, amazing everyone." The leader of the dance club, j-hope namely, clapped as Wooyoung and his group completed their dance routine so perfectly.

After the classes, I had stayed back for Wooyoung to be done with his dance practice so we can go home together.

I ran and patted his shoulder as I did the same for Yunho. "You guys are amazing." I complemented. "If I could join a club, I'd definitely choose this one" I smiled as we three walked out to the changing room.

I can't choose a club because, I joined midterm. They both quickly changed their dance fits to the uniform and we walked out of the school building.

"See you guys tomorrow" Yunho waved at us and ran towards his car, sitting and driving home.

Today Wooyoung and I came in my car, so we'll be going together.

"Let's go on a date" Wooyoung suggested as I turned on the engine. "But we did go already" I spoke, making a right turn to exit school area.

He rolled his eyes, "that was literally last week. I want to go again." He pouted and how can I even resist the pout. So I quickly drove to an ice cream shop as he suggested and we ordered our ice-cream.

We sat together at a table and ate our ice-creams while taking pictures of each other and talking about anything to everything.

"Let's go home?" I asked forwarding my hand and he held it standing up.

We walked along the footpath, enjoying the weather, to reach our car and sit in.

"Isn't that Hongjoong and Yeosang?" He pointed and I turned to look at them, walking the same footpath we were at.

I noticed how Hongjoong slowly reached to hold Yeosang's hand and how they both blushed. They entered the same ice-cream shop. Thank god we were early.

"Don't tell me, are they dating?" Wooyoung spoke loudly. "So Seonghwa was right?" He added.

"Let them do whatever they feel right. They'll figure it later anyways." I spoke and started driving.

Reaching home, I parked the car and quickly pecked his lips before walking to open his door. "Thanks" he mumbled and gave me a chubby smile. I smiled back at him and walked in after him.

Our parents stood at the hallway, as if wanting to tell us something.

"There's a good news darlings." Ms. Jung spoke happily.

It's supposed to be a good news but for some reason I get bad vibes. I turned to look at Wooyoung and he was smiling, waiting for the news.

I gulped looking back at them,

"We are getting married in 2 weeks." Dad informed us and I felt the air leave my lungs. Our parents marrying means, Wooyoung and I will be literal siblings.

I turned to look at him. He had the same expression as I did. At this moment I wanted to come out and confess that Wooyoung and I are dating but I can't do that without asking or talking it with him. Also it'll be big shock for our parents. They do love each other.

Will we be having secret relationship forever? I looked at Wooyoung once again.

I love him.

__________________________________

Heyy heyy, how are you all??

Just 3-4 chaps more then the story will be completed.

Right now I'm working on 2 more books, woosan and Seongsang and also one yungi.

Anywayssss, have a great day. Autumn is here and it's my favorite season. So enjoy the new small cold winds and the orange skies of the evening.

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(15/10/21)