Epilogue

3rd person pov

"San what the fuck, come here and help me get her ready!" Wooyoung yelled across his room for San to come back and help him.

With a frown and a pout San entered the room. "I do it everytime." The latter huffed but still complying with the work. Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "So what? You were the one who thought it'll be fun to have Seon-Woo here. Now bare." He scoffed and quickly made his hair.

"Yes because you complained that you didn't like being alone." San stated back with a scoff. Wooyoung turned towards him and scoffed, ready to fight the latter.

"Will you oppas stop? I'm also here." They heard Seon-Woo's voice and turned towards her with a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry baby, Woo oppa is moody because he wants my attention you know" San winked at the kid and Wooyoung threw a pillow towards him. "That's not what it is." He huffed making the other two laugh.

"Now quickly get ready so that we can take you home. Oppas have work to do" Wooyoung smiled and motioned San to make her ready.

Seon-Woo was their sister, their baby sister of 7years. As now San and Wooyoung lived together, in their own apartment, Wooyoung always complained that San couldn't give him much time because he was busy with work.

So on workdays, San would bring Seon-Woo home so that Wooyoung doens't feel lonely. Even though he knew what Wooyoung wanted was his time.

"Done" San spoke with a smile as the three quickly rushed towards the car and drove to their parents.

"Mom! Dad!" Their sister squealed and ran to her parents as they hugged her tight. Wooyoung walked to his mother and pecked her cheeks. "How are you mom?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm doing great what about you and San?" She questioned and Wooyoung nodded with a cute smile. "Great too" he answered.

"Why are you both so ready?" Their dad questiondd making their mother roll her eyes. "Do you not remember?" She questioned and the father got a bit nervous.

"Is it something important today?" He was a bit scared he wasn't forgetting a special day so that his wife would be mad at him.

San and Wooyoung laughed at their parents.

"Dad, we are attending Yeosang and Hongjoong's wedding"

~~

"I do" Hongjoong smiled looking at his husband and the younger smiled back.

"Now I announce you both husband and husband" the priest stated and everyone cheered when Hongjoong moved forward and captured Yeosang's lips between his.

Everyone cheered for them. All of their friends were present there. Well except for Seonghwa who was abroad for his work. But he was joined through video call.

"You both look great!!" Yunho exclaimed clapping happily. The coupled blushed and joined their friends. "Congratulations Yeo and Joong!" Wooyoung wished them and hugged both of them.

"May you both stay in love forever!" San wished them and they blushed holding hands. Many guests came and congratulated them.

As Hongjoong was a music producer he was a bit famous and knew a lot of people. So the place was full with many.

"Here cmon throw this, I'll be the one who'll catch" Mingi spoke giving them a flower bouquet. Yunho chuckled at his boyfriend.

"How many times will you marry Yunho? You have a child too" Jongho stated.

It was true, Yunho and Mingi married 2 years ago and had adopted a boy of 5 years.

"I'll marry him again and again. I love him so much" he stated pecking his husbads lips as they all fake gagged.

Yeosang took the flower bouquet and Hongjoong held it too as they both threw it back where the crowd stood ready to catch it.

"One two three!!"

Yeosang threw it and cheers exploded. They turned to look who had caught the bouquet and just according to the plan, it was Wooyoung. He giggled sweetly holding the bouquet.

"Now will I be the one marrying next?" He joked and turned to look at San, but the elder wasn't standing behind him as he stood earlier. Instead he was on his knees with a box in his hand.

Wooyoung gasped, now dropping the bouquet and covered his face out of shock and his eyes tear up.

"Will you marry me Jung Wooyoung?" San asked and Wooyoung quickly nodded, tears flowing as everyone cheered. Wooyoung's mother cried looking at their sons.

San quickly stood up and slid the ring accross the younger's finger.

"I love you Wooyoung" San smiled and kissed him, the cheers increasing once again.

"I love you too" he replied hugging him tight.

Everyone looked in awe.

"I love you Yeosang" Hongjoong mumbled looking at his husband who almost teared up looking at his friends. He chuckled. "I love you too Hongjoong" he kissed the elder.

The couples with the other family members stood close for a picture as they all posed lovingly.

Finally the love story was completed. It was a happy ending.

________________________________

Heyyy!!! It's beeeeen so long!

How are all besties doing???? Are y'all still here?

Here's this EPILOGUE and I don't know if it's up to the expectations but oh well I tried.

I INVITE YOU ALL TO WOOSAN'S MARRIAGE 😋❤️

So this is the official last chapter of this book. And I'm already working on another woosan FF. I'll publish soon.

Make sure to stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(21/11/21)