18.

3rd person pov

"Seonghwa" Yeosang called out running behind the latter. The latter ran inside his room, sobbing loudly. Yeosang ran after him and sat next to him. "Please don't cry." He whined as tears slipped down his own face looking at Seonghwa's tears.

He carefully hugged Seonghwa, remembering to ask before he did. Seonghwa dug his face in Yeosang's chest as he cried out. Yeosang just patted his back and let him cry on his chest untill he calms down.

Doesn't it hurt when the person you like is crying for someone else in front of you? Because that's what Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yeosang felt right now.

Pain and hurt.

~

Everyone sat, a little tensed, at the hall while Yeosang and Seonghwa were in Seonghwa's room. Hongjoong was in deep thought as Mingi sat beside him patting his back. They all knew that Seonghwa had a crush on Hongjoong but Hongjoong liking someone was totally new to them.

They all turned towards Seonghwa's room as the door opened revealing Yeosang who walked out. "How's he?" Hongjoong asked concerned for his friend. Yeosang just sighed. "He's fine now and sleeping." He answered Hongjoong, sitting beside him. "How are you?" He asked Hongjoong who looked at the edge of holding his tears.

He didn't reply, just looked down. Yeosang just gave him a side hug, making his sad heart flutter and warm up a little.  The mood in the house was all so upset unlike before. Mingi stood up, "guys it'll be fine. Let's all go and rest it's already late ok?" Everyone nodded and stood up to walk to their rooms. "Yeosang, stay with Seonghwa." Hongjoong spoke in a whisper. Yeosang blinked at him twice but thought it was for better also Hongjoong thought the same.

Yeosang informed San about it and went to Hongjoong and Seonghwa's room.

After the long day for everyone they kind of felt at ease, well except for Hongjoong and Yeosang.

San sat at his bed, thinking of the events that had taken place today, he sighed with the heavy tension in the house. Suddenly the door of his room opened, he looked to see Wooyoung walking in. San gave him a questioning look. "I'll have to stay here, because Hongjoong is with Jongho." He answered and the other just nodded now lying down ready to sleep, it was already half past midnight.

Wooyoung slid down next to San as San was facing his back. Wooyoung admired his body from the back, he was still upset with the fact that San was all onto ignoring and not wanting him. Was Wooyoung in love? Did he already like San just because they have been intimate a few times?

"San..." He called out, "are you still upset?" He added softly as his eyes started getting heavy. San didn't reply him, so Wooyoung thought he was most probably asleep.

Wooyoung's eyes slowly drooping closing shut as he drifted to dreamland.

The next morning arrived, and being it a Sunday, earlier they decided to go back at evening but now at early 8am Seonghwa was already leaving. Everyone stood at the hall watching him go out, he turned towards Hongjoong and gave him a small smile. "I hope we can still be besties like before. I just need some time."

Hongjoong smiled a little at that and nodded his head, as Seonghwa walked out. "We all should leave as well."

They agreed now, taking all their stuff to their cars. "San, I'll go with Hongjoong in his car so you can drop Wooyoung ok?" Yeosang gave a small nod to San and walked towards Hongjoong's car.

They all drove to home, which was 2 hours away.

~

"We're home." Wooyoung announced entering his house. "Oh you guys are early. Didn't you plan to come at night?" Wooyoung's mom asked and he just nodded, "stuff happened." He spoke and walked to his room. San slightly bowed at Ms. Jung and walked to his room as well.

San was still not talking to Wooyoung and now Wooyoung did the same. In a single room they awkwardly did their thing, like unpacking and arranging.

Exiting the room Wooyoung climbed back down and told his mom he's going to meet his friend and so went out.

~

It was already 10pm and now Wooyoung returned after a whole debate with his friends, Mingi-Yunho-Hongjoong, that no matter what happens they won't seperate.

"I'm home." He announced entering and looking at his mother spreading sheets and pillows on the couch. "What's this for?" He asked now standing next to his mother.

"Oh, San said from today he's going to sleep on the couch." She answered as San entered the room, both hands in his pocket. Wooyoung looked at him. This is just too much. He thought and just hummed before going to his room.

Shouldn't he be glad that he gets the whole room to himself now. Huffing he sat on his study table. "There's no reason for you to be angry Wooyo." He calmed himself as the door of him room opened.

San entered and without looking at the boy, went towards the dresser to pick some comfy PJ's to sleep in. Wooyoung looked at his every action, without uttering a word.

"Don't you think you're doing too much?" Wooyoung asked not able to contain his anger. San turned towards him amd gave him a look. "What do you mean?" He asked. Wooyoung scoffed at that. "What do you think I mean? Why do you need to sleep on the couch?" He asked but San being San, ignored him once again as chose what to wear and started walking towards the door.

Wooyoung stood up and ran only to catch San by his collar. "Spit it. What did I do wrong?" He asked gritting his teeth. San ignoring him, made him feel things and not in a good way.  San forcefully removed Wooyoung's hands from his collar as he pushed him back. "Why do you want to know the reason so bad?" He asked voice a little growling. Wooyoung gulped as he felt that was hot.

"B-because I want to know." Wooyoung answered. "Tell me" he added. San was in anger, he so badly wanted to taste Wooyoung's lips, they intoxicated his mind but he needed to keep his cool before he messes up. "Because I don't want to be in a mess with you." He replied as he walked out.

For some wierd reasons Wooyoung felt a pang at his chest, the words San used and the way he was treating him was all too rude. Was Wooyoung really in love? Was it not just lust? Or teenage hormones? Did he really felt bad because San won't kiss him? Or talk to him?

He sighed going to his bed and giving a thought to the events that had happened these past days. His friendship group was in danger again, like he had already lost Yeosang as his friend, now he don't want to lose Hongjoong or Seonghwa.

Every memory of his friend group flashed back, how they used to prank each other. Go out on small outings, did night stays and so much more fun. A sad smile plastered on his face. Yeosang and him were friends since childhood, and they met the others while they were in highschool.

Tears formed at his eyes, Wooyoung might be badass and all but he does have a soft spot for his friends. He was reminded of the first time he met San, at the party. He still can't forget the moment their eyes met. Even though Wooyoung was drunk, he still remembered the night well, not too well but yes he did.

From there San and him have come too far and into something that he can't name it. Were they sex buddies? Just buddies? But buddies don't kiss each other, and then they haven't have sex anyways. "How does it feel when you like someone?" He mumbled to himself, now closing his eyes after a long day and getting some good sleep.

_______________________________

Again a filler, but next chap we are getting woosan and also next might be a double update as it's character pov.

I hope you're enjoying the storyline?

Stay safe and healthy ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(22/09/21)