35. (m)

3rd person pov
There's something new today!😉
Also small 'm' means like slight mature and capital ones... You know!

"San is such an asshole" Wooyoung grunted, shifting in his bed as the clock hit 1 in the midnight.

"I can hear you woo" San spoke from the upper bed. "I don't care! You're an asshole, nothing would change that" Wooyoung huffed again, kicking San's bed. The elder chuckled at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

"And why am I an asshole?" He asked poking his head down. Wooyoung gave him a look. "You're asking me? You don't know? Why won't you touch me? You started it and you have to end it. And what I can't even touch myself? Wow" he rolled his eyes not believing his boyfriend.

San chuckled at that, and the younger wanted to hit him for being this way. He rolled his eyes, kicking San's bed once again as he pulled the covers over him and faced the wall.

Wooyoung stated that San was being unreasonable, how can he just leave after starting the act. It was embarassing for Wooyoung and also unfair. He infact had to deal with Hansoo. Still he gets this. "I should be getting a reward" he mumbled trying to fall asleep.

The bed next to Wooyoung sunk, meaning San had laid down. He didn't turn to look though. Why would he? He was upset and mad at San.

"Yes I will reward you baby" San cooed making Wooyoung cringe a little but still blush. He likes when the elder calls him cute names, though he would never accept that.

San snaked his hand around the younger's waist, pulling him closer to his chest as he snuggled his face into the younger's nape, smelling the sweet vanilla.

"Hmm baby smells sweet" he complemented, humming over the younger's neck whose body shivered as the hot breath touched his soft skin.

"Go away" he said trying to pull out of San's hug but the elder, as always, was surprisingly strong.
"Let me kiss you to sleep baby" He stated and started leaving wet kisses over his neck and ear.

Once there was no reaction, he pouted and tried to shake the younger, "are you satisfied? You'll sleep?" He asked but the younger didn't reply again.

San once again made a pout as he got up to go back up, but that's when Wooyoung pulled him back and snuggled into his chest. San smiled feeling the warmth as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"Idiot" Wooyoung mumbled snuggling in closer trying to hide his smile.

~

"I miss Yunho" Mingi faked crying as he sat with his history book open. Yunho and also Wooyoung didn't have to attend any classes today because they had dance compitition in just two days, so they got time to practice.

Yeosang rolled his eyes at Mingi, "it's not like you sat with him in the class." He stated making Mingi even sadder.

"Yes I didn't, but I used to stare at him with heart eyes" Mingi spoke. "You're being over dramatic." Jongho stated before looking at San with questionable look. San noticed it and raised his eyebrow but the younger shook his head, as in nothing.

San himself missed Wooyoung, obviously he didn't sit with him in class, but it's been since morning he didn't see his boyfriend and so he decided to go pick his boyfriend after the dnace practice.

°°°

Once the classes were done San quickly packed his things to go get his boyfriend, but Jongho had called his name.

"Yes Jong?" He questioned.

The younger looked left and right before coming closer to San to whisper something. San found it rather wierd but he let it go.