40.[M][last]

3rd person pov

"How do I look??" Wooyoung asked San fixing his tie. San looked towards his boyfriend, "you look hot" he smiled going back to being busy with his mobile once again as Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"I swear San! Stop that and focus here" he spoke in anger, stomping his foot like a kid. San looked up, keeping his phone away and walked towards his boyfriend. "Yes babe. I'm here. And you need to hurry. It's almost time." San spoke checking the time.

It was the day their parents will marry and Wooyoung and San got ready to reach the place before their parents did. San was already ready and waited for the younger.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Yes I'm doing it. But you're not helping." He stated, doing his hair again. "Oof let me help you." San turned the boy to face him and helped him in fixing his hair.

"There hot ass boyfriend" he gave the younger a kiss with a quick wink and the younger faked gag. San pouted at him.

"Let's go"

~

"Oof, Woo look at you!" Yunho exclaimed, as their friends joined them to help with the left over preparations. Wooyoung blushed a little, not so used to the compliments. "Thanks. You look cool too." He mumbled.

"But your boyfriend damn" Yeosang teased a little, getting a glare by Wooyoung and a nudge from Hongjoong, who stood next to him and Yeosang just shrugged. "don't look at other guys" the elder mumbled and Yeosang playfully rolled his eyes.

Ok, before we move. Their looks🤤

 Their looks🤤