39.

3rd person pov

"Wooyoung and I are dating" San confessed, he finally spoke his feelings to his parents, his dad specifically. He always wanted to.
Wooyoung slowly looked at his mother, who stared back at him.

"Yes mom. We are dating and I- I love San" Wooyoung spoke a little nervous. He knows his mother will definitely accept him but he's scared to hurt her. San gave Wooyoung's hand a light squeeze to assure the younger, that he was here no matter what.

"Woo.." his mom called out as she walked infront of him. Though as if scared, Wooyoung flinched a little. Ms. Jung quickly wrapped her arms around her son, patting his back. She looked at San and called him for a hug as well. As the three hugged, San's dad watched them sad eyes.

"It's fine Woo. Why are you scared?" She asked, her voice a bit sad. "I don't want to hurt you" he sniffed. His mother shook her head. "You're hurting no one. I'm proud of you my baby" she cooed giving a kiss on Wooyoung's cheek.

San looked at his dad, who smiled at him and he ran towards his dad to give him a hug.

They had a sweet family moment after which they all sat together. "So, when did it start?" Mr. Choi asked and the couple gave each other a glance. "Mom, at Hyunjin's party..." Wooyoung trailed as his mother gasped.

"Even before you met San as your stepbrother?" She asked and the younger nodded. "But we became a couple recently." San added as their mother chuckled.

"My baby Woo is finally dating someone. San, thank you for taking care of him" she spoke with a smile as she scooted close to his soon to be husband.

"No mom, you don't have to thank me for this. I really love wooyoung and I would definitely take care of him" San stated making the younger blush as he slightly kicked him.

The talks were done and they walked towards their room. Wooyoung quickly wrapped his arms around San, hugging him tight. "What happened baby?" The elder questioned holding his boyfriend tight.

"San, I'm so happy today!! I was a little scared and always wondered how we'll come out to them. But this was so easy " Wooyoung replied. "That's true" San hummed, both still in a hug.

San moved back and slightly pecked the younger's forehead and then his lips. He moved to his jaw and then his ears, pecking ever so softly and hands making its way towards his waist.

Wooyoung stopped him, slightly pushing his boyfriend away. San looked at him in confusion. "Lock the door first." He spoke and San gave him a big smile before running towards the door and locking it. He came back directly attacking the younger's lips and they walked towards the bed, without breaking the kiss and made love.

"This feels so good" Wooyoung spoke snuggling close to San's chest. "Everything feels so peaceful and perfect right?" He questioned and San hummed, taking in the sweet smell of his boyfriend's hair.

Just cuddling each other they fell asleep after such a beautiful day.

~

"Yeo, I can tell them right?" Hongjoong asked his boyfriend and Yeosang just nodded. The elder was not content with the answer so he asked again.

"I don't want to force you, I'll only tell them when you're comfortable." He stated and moved closer to Yeosang. They were at Yeosang's.

The younger looked at him, "I don't have any problem with it. They're out friends but still, I just feel it's too early. So maybe I want to wait a bit more" he spoke and Hongjoong nodded his head, even though he got a bit upset but still understands how his boyfriend feels.

He pecked Yeosang on the lips. They were in Yeosang's room and on his bed as they enjoyed each other's company. Hongjoong wrote some songs and the younger just watched him doing that as they talked about anything and everything.

Yeosang pecked the elder's lips too, now a bit open to the skinships. The elder smiled noticing the improvement. He called Yeosang near him, himself sitting against the headboard.

The younger scooted closer, Hongjoong slid one hand under the younger's back, side hugging him. "Why are you so cute" he cooed and Yeosang blushed. Oh how good it feels to be loved.

Yeosang wrapped his hands around Hongjoong's tiny waist, snuggling closer to the elder as his head rests on the elder's shoulder. "I'm so lucky to have you" Hongjoong whispered again and like usual, Yeosang felt the bubbles inside. Hongjoong never left a chance to complement or shower the younger with love. And Yeosang was so glad he met someone like Hongjoong, he was happy and being loved.

But Yeosang needed a little more time to be able to completely show or act his emotions. "I like you so much" Hongjoong mumbled.

                       °°°°°°°°

"Good morning" Wooyoung greeted his friends with excitement.

It was Sunday and they decided to meet at Seonghwa's place. "Good morning" they replied with the same excitement, happy to see their friend back with the same goofiness.

"How are you wooyoung?" Mingi questioned. The younger smiled at him showing a thumbs up. "How are you all doing" Wooyoung asked. "Just great my friend" Yunho beamed up, walking towards his friend and wrapping a hand over his shoulder.

"Ok, Jongho and Yeosang. Come out of the kitchen. I have something to say" Wooyoung called for attention and the members all gathered around the couch, obviously Seonghwa's parents were out and the reason why they were gathered here.

They all sat focusing on Wooyoung and his words. He gestured San to come join him, instead of sitting in the couch himself.

Wooyoung and San stood infront of their friends, who already knew what was supposed to happen. Wooyoung took a hold of San's hand, just like the elder had done in front of their parents.

"San and I are dating" he stated with a big smile pasted on his lips as San looked at him with a dimple smile.

The friend group went silent for a moment but Seonghwa was the first to stand up, running for Wooyoung and engulfing him in a hug, slowly ruffling his hair. Wooyoung smiled in the hug, pulling the elder closer.

"Congratulations woo!!" Mingi screamed running towards his friend as well. As they cheered for the couple, they totally forgot Hongjoong was supposed to be saying something. But he left it, it's not the time yet. Yeosang is not ready as well, he can't be greedy.

"Guys, Hongjoong and I are dating too" Yeosang confessed, everyone looked at him with wide eyes and then back at Hongjoong, who was shocked as well.

He walked to Yeosang and the younger just smiled holding his hand. Wooyoung was the first to congratulate him as San did the same.

Wooyoung captured Yeosang in a tight hug. "I'm sorry" Yeosang mumbled, tears forming in his eyes as he congratulated his friend too. "It's fine." Wooyoung mumbled breaking the hug.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong, with a sad look on his face but still happy for his friends. "Congratulations Joong" he spoke to the younger and Hongjoong smiled, mumbling a small thanks and giving Seonghwa a small hug.

"Let's go party yeah!" Mingi once again screamed exitedly, dancing.  "Party party yeah" Yunho joined as the couple danced together making everyone laugh.

FINALLY, everything feels like a happy ending.

__________________________________

Heyyyy, it's not the happy ending yet but its next.

Next chapter is the last chapter. Oh my gosh, can't believe the story is coming to an end.

I am so attached to it. Thank you all for showing love for this mess of a book. It means a lot!❤️❤️

Anyways,,,, stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(26/10/21)