19.

Wooyoung's pov

"How to know if you like someone." I mumbled as I typed up this in my google to get answers. Answers to my questions. It's not that I like San, but I need to make sure that and I'm doing it.

I read the answers which popped up.

Everything makes you think about them.

I sighed, first point out. Nothing makes me think about San.

You keep waiting for their texts.

I sighed again, second point out. We don't even text each other. But I.... Do I wait for him to talk to me?

I shook my head to get that thought out and check further. 

You feel jealous when they're with someone else.

I sighed once again, third point out. I don't care who's he with. Reading ahead...

You want to spend a lot of time together.

And that's done, I, Jung Wooyoung don't have any romantic feelings towards San. I never want to spend time with him, therefore I don't have feelings for him.

This also made me realise how we don't even spend time together. It just happens when we are at home together.

"Earth to Youngie?" Yunho called out to me and I blinked twice looking at him. "The class is about to start, shuffle your phone away." Yunho reminded me as I kept it away and waited for the professor to enter. I glanced at San, who was waving his hand a lot while he talked to Yeosang. He smiled ocassionally. I felt a bit funny in my stomach while looking at them.

Was I jealous?

No way. I shook my head noticably to which, Hongjoong gave me a questioning look. "Is something on your mind?" He asked. "No, just. I hope Seonghwa is ok." I replied. I was totally concerned about him, as he didn't attend school today.

"Let's just give him some time." Yunho stated and we both nodded our head. "Also Joong, don't feel guilty about anything ok?" I reassured him as it was clear that he was feeling hell lot of guilty. He just nodded giving me a small smile.

The class started and I had to try focusing on algebra. The whole time I felt as if I was being watched by someone and I had to turn to look who. Only to find Yeosang looking at me. I gave him an annoyed eye brow raised look. And he quickly just turned away.

What's with him though?

~>

Finally the classes were all done. But not for me, as I walked for my detention for the day. And to a change I actually thought to utilise my time and study. I sat, alone, and opened my book of algebra to try and atleast solve something. The teacher gave me a look, like he can't believe I was studying but I ignored him and continued.

"How do I solve this one?" I mumbled as I was trying to do the sums. Totally forgetting how San taught me.

San.

Looking at the notes in front me, I remembered San teaching all of it to me so well, I shut the book away because it kept reminding me of San since the moment I opened it. It's better to nap a little. And I did.

40 minutes later~

"You can now leave." The teacher spoke and stood up collecting his books and papers before leaving the class. I sighed now picking my bag and slinging it around my right shoulder before walking out as well.

Stretching my limbs I exited the building and towards my car. Not watching where I walked I almost tripped over a pebble and went on my knees, scratching them a little. I cursed getting up only to hear a muffled laugh.

I turned around in anger, ready to curse out whoever was laughing but was shocked to see who stood there, "Yeosang?" I squinted my eyes at him.

Clearing his throat he came to me, "are you ok?" He asked smiling a little and raising both the eyebrows. I simply scoffed at him. "Why do you even care?" I started walking again but he blocked my way. "What? Just leave me alone" I spoke annoyed pushing the guy away and walking towards my car once again.

"I'm sorry." He yelled out loud, making my steps hault. I turned towards him. "I'm sorry I hurt you." He mumbled this time. I just scoffed once again, not believing him.

"I know what I did and it can't be normal like before but, I'm sorry. Atleast, I hope you'll forgive me."  He apologized, his head down. I just listened to him, not knowing how to react. This was my ex-best friend apologizing to me that he broke our friendship. What am I suppose to say? Let's be friends again?

I just hummed in response. "What made you do this?" I asked him now folding my hands over my chest. "I-" he was totally at loss of words. "I had my reasons? They're stupid anyways, just like how San said." He mumbled the last part but I still caught it. "San?"

He looked at me and nodded. "So you're ok to share the 'reasons' with him but not me. When's it about us? Nice Kang Yeosang, nice. Gives me reasons to stay from you." I spoke sarcastically and he rapidly shook his head. "It's not like what you think. He..... He asked me and I... just wanted to tell someone. Also he told me his secret too." He mumbled the last part again.

"His secret? What?" I gulped, the secrets can involve me right? Or am I just overthinking?

"About.....Him and you."

My mouth went dry. What did he tell him? I looked at him with wide eyes. My blood boiled, how can San so carelessly tell anyone that we've had slept together? He's just going around telling it out to people.

"We'll talk about it later." I dismissed him and walked towards my car, now driving home.

~

"San!!" I yelled standing at the foot of the couch, where he was lying and using his mobile. He just gave me an eyebrow raised look, which pissed me off even more. I pulled him up and he forcefully removed my hands from his shoulder. "What the heck is wrong with you?" He spat.

"Don't you think I should ask that? When you're walking out there telling everyone we've had sex?" I scoffed. His face displayed confusion. "Why would I say that?"

"Don't lie, I know you did." I yelled at him again, now hitting him. "Wooyoung!! Stop." He protested and tried to stop my hits. And he did succeed in doing so, as he pulled both of my wrists throwing me on the couch and hovering over me. "Just stop behaving childish." He yelled at my face, I can totally feel the warm breath of his over my lips. Our chests rising with the same intensity.

At this point my mind was going crazy, first the close proximity of our faces, second the hot angry San and third, the way his grip on my wrist got tighter every second passing. I stared at his eyes, which depicted anger. The eyebrows curved in, he looked stunning and I wanted to touch his face so bad. Lord, help me.

"Stop your bullshit and listen to me." He spoke, voice a bit rough and hot breath hitting my lips as a shiver went down my spine. "I didn't tell him shit and -" he was speaking when I leaned up and kissed him, immediately closing my eyes. I tilted my head right to kiss his more passionately.

I can sense he was taken a back by my sudden action, and didn't reply to my kiss as his grip got tighter, on my wrist. I broke the kiss to look at him, trying to catch my breath. I leaned back again, to kiss him but instead he stood up leaving me on the couch.

________________________________

I've been quite busy these days. A lot of things happening around me. And I also don't want to write the chap in hurry and ruin the story line.

Enjoy reading this, another update in few hours most probably!

Stay healthy and happy and safe!❤️

Also I'm planning to write Yungi (yunhoXmingi). Do y'all ship them??

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(23/09/21)