12.

San's pov

I was a bit taken back when Wooyoung pulled me all of sudden, pushing me back and hovered over me. I saw as his chest moved up and down from the heavy breathing. The sight in front of me was too hot to not get crazy at. His fingers traced my face, touching my eyes then nose and then lips as he looked at every feature and then straight into my eyes. Wooyoung looked so different like this, a good kind of different.

"Are you in love?" I asked in a whisper as I too was out of breath with the sudden scene. I saw him blink twice and then sitting up straight but still straddling me. His face expression literally told me he was thinking something real hard. "I'm not in love." He replied. "But I love how it feels when we kiss." He added and I can't help a chuckle that released from my lips.

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked him and he tilted his head looking at me. I can never believe that he can look this cute. I smiled looking at him. "I too don't know that myself." He shrugged dropping his shoulders.  "So are you gonna continue sitting on my lap or what?" I asked pointing where he was straddling me, he looked down and moved back a little sliding down my clothed member. I gasped a little as a slight moan left my lips and I held his thighs from moving and making it even more worse.

His eyes quickly widened and he gasped muttering an apology. "I'm sorry, I didn't think.." he muttered biting his lips. He started getting up from my lap ever so carefully. And I couldn't understand what got into me as I pulled him back and pulling him in for a kiss. He yelped but gave in easily and I could totally tell how much he wanted the kiss.

His hands were placed on my shoulders and mine were on his waist to hold him from moving much. My other hand reached his neck as I pulled him to deepen the kiss and he moaned on my lips. Breaking the kiss he looked at me. "Did you lock door?" Was what he asked and I had to think about the question and to answer it, "I didn't."

Wooyoung looked at the door and started moving, getting off of me. But before he could I held him in place. "No need to lock it. There's still 3 hours before mom comes home." I spoke in a whisper, I was still trying to catch my breath. "It still makes me anxious." Wooyoung whispered the same. He tried to move again but I just switched out positions as now he was laying down and I was on top of him.

"San... I-" he wanted to protest so clearly but I just held both of his wrists and pinned them above his head. I leaned in to kiss him again. He tried to free his arms but I guess he wasn't strong enough as I held them in place. Even after moving a lot, he did reply back, slightly sucking on my bottom lips. I used only one hand to hold his other two as my other hand travelled down to cup his face. Using my thumb in between our lips to make the kiss more hot, I groaned as he rolled his hips up to meet mine and moaned in between our kiss.

My hands teavelled towards his neck as I choked him slightly hearing his heavy grunt. Disconnecting my lips from his, I kissed his jaw then his neck slightly licking it and looking back at him to see his reaction, he was breathing heavy and face flushed, sweat sticking all over his forehead as he looked back at me with half open eyes.

Pulling his shirt down, I licked his collarbone, slightly biting and sucking on it. "It feels so good, San, it feels so good." He moaned out and oh lord, my name from his own lips sounded like honey dripping over butter. I just hummed over his skin in satisfaction. All the blood rushing towards my member which was now hard, I could feel Wooyoung's member over my thighs. I grind down to create more friction as a heavy groan left my lips and a loud moan from Wooyoung's lips.

Our actions came to a hault as we heard a sound from the hall, not just a sound but it was mom who announced she was home, "I'm home kids." She announced. I jumped up quickly and stood aside, straightening my clothes as Wooyoung did the same. "Cover your chest." I spoke, pointing as to where slight red marks appeared. He pulled up his shirt and stood straight before going down to greet his mother.

I picked up my phone as it rang, I was just laying down after dinner. Mom was just early and after dinner she was watching tv with Wooyoung and I was in my room.  "Hello dad, how are you?" I asked smiling, finally getting to talk with dad.

"I'm good son. How are you doing?"

"Just good dad. I miss you when will you be here?" I asked pouting a bit even though he's not here to see this pout.

"Yes San, I'll be there soon. It's just work also I miss you. I just wanted to check up on you. I hope you're doing great and are happy with what you're doing."

Just like always, he so considerate. I smiled at his words. "dad, I love you. Come home soon." Almost tearing up at the sentence I had to keep the call as he got busy with some work again.

I turned my gaze towards the door as it opened and Wooyoung came in. I could literally tell he was avoiding my eyes. "Blushing?" I asked with a smirk. He looked at me with a frown. "The fuck I'll be blushing for?" He scoffed but ran towards his bed, I just chuckled at his actions. 

Even though we did become intimate again. I couldn't stop thinking, is it ok if we are? Do we have a future? What do I even want from Wooyoung? What does he want from me? Am I doing something bad? Wrong?

________________________________

Thank you everyone who's reading this book and voting or showing support. I really get encouraged. I hope you're enjoying my book!!❤️❤️

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(12/09/21)