31. [M]

3rd person pov
*Detailed smut*

Wooyoung parked his car outside the house, heaving a heavy sigh as he got out. It was already 8 in the night and now he was all tired from the practice.

He dragged his feet towards his house, opening the door and meeting with silence. It felt as if no one was home.

He looked around and shrugged before walking towards his room. "San?" He called out in a hushed voice as he opened the door of the room and enetred quietly. As soon as he did, he was pushed towards the door and the next thing he felt was San's lips on his own.

He smiled in the kiss, and placed his hands on San's cheek to cup them as they kissed. San moved towards his jaw giving it a quick peck.

"San, wait. I'm all sweaty. Let me go bath first." Wooyoung spoke and San moved back looking at Wooyoung with a pout, to which the younger pecked quickly. "Just give me 5 minutes." He quickly kept his bag away and took a towel before exiting the room and entering the washroom. He needs to be quick, he thought turning on the shower ready to remove his clothes.

The door to washroom slightly opened, and San walked in. Wooyoung looked at him and blinked. "Let me just join" San sang and Wooyoung got wide eyed, "wha-" and was cut off by San's lips. The feeling was so warm and then the warm water flowing in the background.

San slightly pushed Wooyoung back and the latter gasped when the warm water touched his body, while he was still dressed, in his uniform. He quickly wrapped his arms around San, pulling him in the shower. They kissed passionately, Wooyoung felt so euphoric like this is what he always wanted.

He broke the kiss looking at San, and smiling. San returned the gesture. They both were now under the shower and totally wet. San removed Wooyoung's hands and walked towards the door. The latter looked at him in confusion, he didn't want it to end so soon. He wanted to feel more, more of San.

"What happened?" He asked in a shaky voice. San simply smiled and locked the door then turned back and walked towards Wooyoung with sly smile. He sweetly caressed the younger's cheeks before pulling him by the waist and kissing again.

The kiss was messy and sloppy, water droplets joining the heated kiss. Wooyoung poked his tongue and San quickly took it in sucking it as he placed his hands over the latter's butt and squeezed it, earning a moan from the younger.

Detaching from his lips he placed some wet kisses on Wooyoung's jaw as he went down to suck on his neck and collarbone. Wooyoung's hands were gripping San's hair as he let out small shaky moans. He felt San opening his shirt button and he looked down at his hands doing that, feeling so hot as he breathed heavy.

San quickly removed the latter's shirt which was now already wet from the shower and threw it away. Feeling his chest he smiled looking at Wooyoung. "Dance is indeed a good workout" he chuckled and Wooyoung did the same, before pulling San again in a kiss trying to remove his shirt, they broke the kiss as he needed to pull it above his head.

Wooyoung quickly attached his lips to San's collarbone, dropping kisses but tongue involved. San lowly growled. And then there was Wooyoung kneeling down and hands fidgeting over San's pants. He tilted his head up to look at San and the expression the elder had was breathtaking.

His hair was wet, his lips parted and was heavy breathing and he was totally shocked by Wooyoung's movements. The younger smirked, now totally removing San's pants down.

San forwarded his hand to slow down the shower so they don't disturb their moment. He looked down at Wooyoung once again, who had his hands on the waistband of his underwear, gulping. He slowly removed it freeing the semi hard member of San's. The latter gasped as he felt the small warm drops of water over his member. And the next thing he felt was Wooyoung's warm tongue sliding under it