16.

3rd person pov

It's finally Friday, the day they would go camping. They all decided to meet at the cafe they'd usually meet. It was already 7 in the evening and almost all the boys were here except for San and Yeosang.

"I think they won't come." Yunho spoke getting everyone's attention. "We still have time, let's wait." Hongjoong insisted and Seonghwa nodded at that. He went to Wooyoung only to whisper to him.

"Is San not coming?" He asked. And Wooyoung just shrugged, "how would I know?"

He was right, how would he know when San didn't actually tell him if he was coming or not. After that day in San's car, he had avoided being alone with Wooyoung or gets awkward whenever they are and it had actually pissed Wooyoung to point that he wishes San wouldn't actually come.

Calls me pretty after a fucking blowjob but wouldn't even care after that. Wooyoung scoffed with his thoughts running wild and Mingi gave him a questioning look. "Bro, why is your mood like shit?" He asked, a hand around his boyfriend's waist. "It's always shit" Jongho laughed answering, to get glared by Wooyoung.

They waited more but no sign of San or Yeosang, who they were sure wouldn't come. "Ok let's go, we are late. It's already 7:30, c'mon" Wooyoung whined, now taking up his stuff and everyone did the same, sighing and taking their bags to move forward.

"Wait!!" They all turned towards the called out voice and there was San running towards them, but not alone, instead with Yeosang. He was basically dragging Yeosang.

"We thought you guys would not come." Hongjoong muttered, looking at San's hand which were wrapped around Yeosang's wrist. "yes I thought the same. Because I had to drag this big baby here." San answered with a chuckle.

Yeosang just rolled his eyes, "yes I was forced to come here." he announced pulling his hand back. Wooyoung noticed and looked at San, who avoided his gaze so clearly.

"So let's move ahead" Mingi excitedly screamed, hyping everyone.

~

"This farmhouse is beautiful Joong." Seonghwa complemented looking at Hongjoong's family farmhouse as his eyes sparkled. "Thanks" Hongjoong muttered and they all proceeded in.

"So we'll need to decide the room partners." Hongjoong announced, so ready to pair up with Yeosang but also a bit nervous to as what will the younger say.

"Yungi couple is an exception." Jongho announced and everyone agreed. "San and I" Yeosang spoke making Hongjoong pout a little and Wooyoung glare at him a little. "Yeah" San agreed.

"Then.... Hongjoong and I and Wooyoung and Jongho. Ok?" Seonghwa asked looking at Wooyoung who just nodded already going in one of the rooms.

They all despersed to their respective rooms after deciding to meet in an hour for dinner, which they bought already as takeouts.

On Saturday that is the day after, they'll be doing fun and playing games near the waterfall and the lake along it.

~

"It's so awkward with everyone." Yeosang mumbled, once in room with San. The latter just heaved a sigh and went to help Yeosang who was struggling with his bags. "it's ok Yeo, I'll be with you most of the time as I promised. So don't worry." He gave Yeosang a small smile and adjusted the bags at a corner.

Yeosang had initially decided he wouldn't go, but later changed his mind and so called San. But it was only later that he thought it wasn't a good idea to join them but it was too late as San dragged him here.

Meanwhile in Wooyoung and Jongho's room, Wooyoung was whining that he wouldn't share bed with Jongho.

"You can sleep on the floor then." Jongho shrugged but Wooyoung whined again. "No! Why don't you share it with... San? He's your cousin anyways." He reasoned. Jongho scoffed and looked at him. "And then you'll share beds with Yeosang right? Ok I'll go then." Jongho acted to get up but Wooyoung stopped him. "Fine fine, stay here."

He exited the room to calm himself down as he walked towards the kitchen to drink something cool. Opening the fridge and taking a can of soda he went towards the hall to have some alone time, but only to witness Yunho and Mingi kissing.

"Not in front of my fucking soda!!" He yelled making the couple flinch a bit as he ran back eyes shut. Mingi and Yunho looked at each other and smiled, where Mingi booped Yunho's nose as the latter blushed.

"Did you hear that? Was that woo?" Hongjoong asked in midst of checking his skin care products. "Let me go check." Seonghwa nodded and walked out to meet Yunho and Mingi walking towards their room. "Why did Woo yell like that?" He asked and they both just chuckled.

Seonghwa gave them an eyebrow raised look. "What?"

"He just saw our pda" Seonghwa just chuckled along as he nodded and Yungi couple went towards their room. The eldest made a check whether the doors were locked and made his way towards his shared room with Hongjoong.

On his way, he crossed paths with San and Yeosang's room. He didn't mean to overhear but Yeosang taking Seonghwa's name made him curious.

"You wouldn't be alone. I will be there with you anyways." He heard San trying to convince Yeosang about something.

"You don't get it. I feel like I shouldn't be anywhere near to Seonghwa, while I'm still trying to get over him." This time it was Yeosang with his sad tone. Seonghwa felt guilty when he heard the younger's confession. But he cannot force his heart who liked Hongjoong.

Sighing, Seonghwa made his way towards his room and slushing down on the bed. Hongjoong gave a questioning look but still let it go.

After they were done with arranging their stuff, they all had dinner together. Talking about some random things and laughing all together after a long time. Yeosang genuinely felt happy and wasn't regretting coming here, even though he just sat quietly next to San and heard the different conversations.

__________________________________

A short and a filler chap. In the next chap, there will be a bit of side ship again then we will continue to Woosan.

I hope you're liking how the story is going. I've been in writer's block for 2 days and also I felt a bit down today, that happens very less tho. I'm always so hyped up lol. Tried listening to music and it did work but I still feel down.

Anyways lovelies, stay safe and healthy. Thank you for reading this.❤️

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(17/09/21)