3.

3rd person pov

"Students, welcome your new classmate. Choi San." Their teacher introduced San to the class. San smiled and bowed towards the class greeting them as whispers blew up in the class. Basically everyone swooning over San and how cute his dimples are. Wooyoung just rolled his eyes as he sat their impatiently. "Take your seat." The teacher spoke before preparing to start the class.

"Isn't he the guy with Yeosang in one of the party pics?" Yunho asked as he leaned foward towards Seonghwa and Wooyoung who sat in front of Yunho. "Yeah, he's Jongho's cousin." Hongjoong answered from beside Yunho, who just nodded.

"Wooyoung and the group? It's not being 5 minutes yet you all started disturbing my class." The teacher called out sternly. Wooyoung just scoffed loudly, "did you see me talking? I just sat here and all I did was take in oxygen." He rolled his eyes as his teacher gave him a glare.

"Uhm is this seat free?" San asked Yeosang, the seat beside the younger was empty. Yeosang didn't say anything and looked towards the board to copy the notes. "Yes it's empty, you can sit. Don't mind Yeo. You know him." Mingi replied as he smiled and looked at Yeosang. Yeosang just hit him lightly and glared at San, the latter finally sat and concentrated in the class.

Once the period was over, everyone rushed out before the teacher called for Wooyoung. "What is it?" He rudely spoke to his teacher, well the older was used to it by now. "Your grades Mister." Wooyoung rolled his eyes again at that. "When are you planning to study? It's your last year. Don't you want to get to a good University?" The teacher asked looking at him from under his specs.

Wooyoung scoffed again, "if you can't get atleast a B in your next test, you'll have to drop out from the dance club." This made his eyes wide, everything but his dance. "That's not possible." He argued, keeping both of his hands on the table. "Well it is. Your academic performance matters more. So atleast try to do well." The teacher spoke and exited the class after collecting his things, leaving Wooyoung pissed.

~

"What happened? What's that long face for?" Hongjoong asked taking his seat in the cafeteria with his group for lunch. "Mr. Kim said if my grades doesn't improve I'll have to drop out of dance club." He said a bit upset, poking the carrot in his plate. "Not fair!!" Yunho exclaimed. Wooyoung just sighed, his day was totally ruined.

"Hey can we join?" Their heads turned towards the voice and there was San, standing with his lunch and a smile also with his other friends who looked at San as he was some mad man.

Seonghwa looked at Yeosang who was already looking at him but as soon as Seonghwa's gaze met his, he turned his gaze away.  "I'm going to my usual seat." Yeosang announced and walked away followed by Jongho. San looked at Yeosang and then back at Mingi with questioning look. "Let's just go San." Mingi mumbled and also followed Yeosang and Jongho.

"Uhm, it's fine I'll go with my friends." San excused himself a bit embarrassed and walked towards his actual table. 

"Yeosang is such a bitch." Wooyoung mumbled getting a light hit by Seonghwa.

"Why don't we sit with them? Isn't Yunho your boyfriend?" San asked Mingi who choked on his rice.  "Yeah he is. But we can't. Just leave that topic for later." Mingi answered him, San just hummed but was still curious why. He'll ask Wooyoung later, he thought.

"If you want, just go and sit with them." Yeosang blurted with a monotone voice.  "No, I want to be friends with little Yeo Yeo." San put a hand around Yeosang whose face expression changed to a scowl and he clicked his tongue, San quickly removed his hands. Everyone ate in silence, failing to notice the small smile on Yeosang's lips.

~

Finally at home, Wooyoung threw his bag away and lied down on the bed with a heavy sigh, totally hating the day. "Wooyoung I have a question." He heard San and looked towards the door.

"Don't ask, I'm not in the mood." He spoke pulling his hair out of frustration. San ignored his bratty behaviour and continued, "why isn't your group friends with Mingi's?"

Wooyoung just gave a him a death glare, throwing a pillow towards him but San managed to dodge. "I told you not to ask and specially don't mention about Yeosang." He rolled his, getting comfortable on his bed again.

"I never asked about Yeosang."

Wooyoung just groaned throwing his legs and hands on the bed. "Just stop! Shut the fuck up. Don't piss me anymore!!" He yelled, making San frown. "Don't be a brat."

Wooyoung scoffed, "I am a brat and I will be a brat, what are you gonna do about it?" He cocked an eyebrow. Enough loosing his patience San walked towards him as Wooyoung tried to get up from the bed but San was quick to push him back and hover over him. Wooyoung tried to push the latter away, but everything was in vain, his hands being pinned over his head by San, his step brother.

"Let go!" Wooyoung tried his best with all his strength. "I won't, what are you going to do about it?" He asked in the same tone as Wooyoung did earlier.

Wooyoung was wiggling under San to get away from his grip, everything making him more pissed as he hated being the one under control. "Don't test my patience, I've been good to you. And stop moving, you're making everything worse."

Wooyoung could only stare at him, as he looked down at their bodies, ridiculously close to each other. This all reminded Wooyoung of that night, instantly all the blood traveling down. "What's this Wooyoung?" San smirked.

"Just leave me, please." At this point Wooyoung practically begged him to let go, not wanting to embarass himself more.

Chuckling, San let go of his hands and got off the bed before looking at the latter again with a sly smile,

"You sure you can forget about that night?" 

_________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(06/08/21)