22.

3rd person pov

"Good morning." Wooyoung's friend group turned to the voice as they watched Seonghwa walk his way towards them with a soft smile on his lips.  "Good morning." They all greeted back, relieved to see their friend Seonghwa back.

"How are you?" Wooyoung asked him as Seonghwa took his seat beside him. "I'm good. It's just 2 days you didn't see me lol. Did you miss me that much?" Seonghwa chuckled softly, teasing Wooyoung who just rolled his eyes playfully.

Seonghwa turned back towards Yunho and Hongjoong, giving them both a small smile, and both the boys at the back returned him the gesture. Soon the teacher entered and the classes started.

Finally it being the lunch time, Yeosang and San gathered at their usual lunch table. "What's on your mind San?" Yeosang asked him noticing how lost San looked. The latter just shook his head as nothing. Yeosang didn't pressure him and so he let the topic go.

"Uhm did Woo tell you about yesterday?" He asked San.

"About? What?" San asked back, confused to what Yeosang was asking. "You told me to make up with him right.... So I tried, I apologized. Maybe I might have told him, that I knew you both are step siblings. But he didn't let me complete the sentence and left" Yeosang stated a bit nervous as to what if this upsets San.

San just made an 'o' now connecting the dots and why Wooyoung was so angry yesterday, that dumbass didn't even listen the whole thing. San just scoffed.

"Hey guys we're here. That Mr. Lee kept blabbering about differentiation and bla bla" Mingi greeted them, Jongho by his side, as he reasoned why they were late shaking his head at the horrible memory. Yeosang and San just laughed at them.

"Can we join you guys?"

They all turned towards the owner of the voice, and there they were. Seonghwa's friend group. "Yes sure" Mingi spoke excitedly, running to his boyfriend and hugging him. Yunho smiled and sat next to Mingi, blushing a little.

They all sat together for lunch, after so long and also with a new member, San. "How are you Yeo?" Seonghwa asked with a small smile on his lips and the called name got flustered a bit but still nodded, "I'm fine" He replied quietly.

For some the situation seemed awkward and for some it seemed comfortable, and then there sat San and Wooyoung just opposite to each other.

Wooyoung kept his gaze down and San was just staring at him, everything he did didn't go unnoticed by San. Seonghwa noticed how San kept staring at Wooyoung and he nudged his friend a little. Wooyoung looked at him with confusion and mumbled a small "what?"

Seonghwa secretly pointed at San and whispered, "your boyfriend misses you I guess." Wooyoung almost chocked hearing the word boyfriend. "Are you ok?" Seonghwa patted his back, as Wooyoung was caught in a coughing fit. "He's not my boyfriend." He mumbled back ro Seonghwa who just smirked. "you mean not yet."

"Shut up"

"Guys, are you all up for Jimin's party this weekend?" Mingi asked them.

"Jimin? As in Park Jimin? That gorgeous senior?" Jongho asked quickly sipping his water as to not choke with the information. "Yep" Mingi nodded his head.

"Hell yeah, I'm coming." He squealed excited. "What's with Jongho today?" Hongjoong laughed at his reaction and others just shrugged. "What's the party for?" Wooyoung spoke for the first time since they all sat together.

"Oh it's the 5th anniversary of yoonmin." Yunho replied instead of Mingi and others just nodded, Yoonmin, the most famous couple of their school.

"Ok I'm coming too." Hongjoong joined, wanting to change his mood a bit. "Me too also San, right?" Yeosang joined them, forcing San to come as well.