6.

San's pov

"Ok so what's after this step?" Wooyoung asked me, breaking my trance as I read his features. "Show me." I took a look at the problem he was solving, "you literally just copied the question." I stated clicking my tongue, he can be annoying sometimes.

"Ya I know, I asked you what's next?" He frowned now throwing his pen down looking pissed. "It's been a week we are learning this. Are you still confused?"

"I'm not confused, I don't get this particular part." I explained him the best I could, giving all kinds of examples to explain him.

"Ok time over." He jumped out of the seat immediately. This guy is so unbelievable, he keeps track of time only when we are studying.

I looked at him as I chuckled at his behaviour, he is annoying but I couldn't bring myself to hate him also I couldn't bring myself to forget the image of him that night. Although it seems wrong in many ways and on top of that he insists he is straight, it feels even more wrong to picture him.

"What are you staring at me for?"  Fuck I didn't even realise I was. I just shook my head and went out of the room. My phone rang before I took it out of my pocket to see the caller id. I smiled before answering.

"Hello dad." I greeted him rather excited. "Yes San, how are you?"

I've missed his voice so much. "I'm good dad, I miss you. When will you be here?" I asked him with a pout even though he can't see it. "I know I'm sorry, I'm so caught with work I couldn't contact you these days. It'll still take time for me to be there. How  is it with Jung's? Do you and your brother get along?" He asked.

We talked for few more minutes and all this time I was stroling outside the house. "San, come in. Eat."

I heard Wooyoung call out and telling dad that I needed to go, I entered the house.

~

"San are you up?" I heard Wooyoung, my eyes were almost closed but hearing his voice I sat up and peeked down. "What is it?"

Wooyoung seemed to be lost in thoughts as he heaved a sigh. "How's your dad?" He asked, I looked at it him before climbing down and sitting next to him. "My dad is a very sweet and a caring dad, I love him so much. After mom passed away, he took care of me even if he was heartbroken as well." Rethinking of all those memories made me sad, I tried hard not to breakdown.

"You're lucky San." Wooyoung spoke and I felt a bit of something in his tone, "you'll be happy with him as well."

He looked at me before looking back up towards the ceiling, "sleep with me."  I almost slipped over nothing, did I hear him wrong? "What?" I asked, literally not believing my ears. He looked at me and bit his lips, oh my god so hot!

"Sleep here." He patted the area next to him, pulling the duvet for me to lay down. Oh, this is what he meant. I lied down next to him and he faced the other side, his back towards me. I smiled silently feeling the warmth of his body. "Goodnight." He just hummed back.

~
"Yo San. So are you telling us now who's your step-sibling?" Mingi asked as soon as I joined them near the lockers. "Just stop if he don't want to tell you. There might be a reason." Yeosang stood for me, even though he seems closed and distant, he's such a sweet bubble.

"But Sang I'm curious!!" Mingi whined and stomped his foot making me chuckle, he's so cute.  "Mingi babe!!" We all turned our heads to Yunho, who came running to his boyfriend, Mingi. They both hugged and Mingi quickly pressed a peck on his boyfriend's lips. "Ew get a room." Jongho muttered with a disgusted expression.

"Hi San how do you like our school?" Yunho asked me with a cute smile. "It's good." I smiled back at him, though not being able to match his energy. "Babe, we are going out tonight. Wanna join? Actually I'm asking all of you." He questioned us.

"Yeah, I'm coming for drinks." Mingi quickly spoke getting a pout from Yunho. "Only for drinks...hmm."

"I'm out of it" finally Yeosang spoke as he closed his locker and moved away from the group. "I'll skip too." Jongho answered and followed Yeosang.

"San what about you?"

"I'll skip too, thanks for asking."

~

"I swear I'm grounding him again!" Ms. Jung spoke in anger. Yes Wooyoung obviously went out with his friends, on a Friday night, when he was supposed to be studying for his test on Monday. "It's already 12 Ms. Jung. Please go and rest, you still have work tomorrow. I'll look out for Wooyoung." I suggest clearly seeing how tired she looked.

"Thank you San, I should actually rest. I have an important meeting tomorrow. Goodnight. Tell me the exact time he is back ok?" I just nodded and watched her walk away to her room.

Wooyoung, damn come home and you're grilled alive tomorrow.

The clock hit 1am and there was still no sight of him, I did message him but no reply.

Finally I heard the front door open and close and then a loud thump. I ran down the stairs to look at Wooyoung on the floor. Trying to pull him up the stairs and to our room, I threw him on his bed. He kept giggling like a maniac.

"Your mom's gonna kill you tomorrow." I removed his shoes and his bracelets before removing the sweater he was wearing. Not being able to see his sweaty body, I started opening the buttons on his shirt but then stopped as he held my hand. I looked at him and his flushed face with red cheeks made me want to daze. "You look so hot. What's your name stranger." He asked still holding ny hand. I just shook my head and continued with opening his buttons.

"Are we going to do the same thing we did that night? I liked it." he giggled covering his face, he's totally wasted. "Stay still, we are not doing anything."

He looked at me with a pout, "nothing?" I looked at him briefly as he stared back at me with half closed eyes, again holding my hands where they were un-buttoning his shirt. It wasn't me dreaming but I saw him leaning up, coming closer to my face. Realising he was about to kiss me, I moved back.

"Why? Dun't you wann too?" He slurred. I looked at him in disbelief, I mean he was drunk and all but didn't he say he's straight? 

"I thought you were straight." I blurted out my thoughts. He just giggled, making me squint at him. "I am a 100% but, you're too hot." He giggled again. I just shook my head feeling stupid talking to a drunk person, that too drunk Jung Wooyoung.

"Just sleep in the shirt." I mumbled now getting away from his bed, Wooyoung trying to protest but his limbs surely worked slow and now I climbed on my bed, ready to sleep.

_________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(13/08/21)