11.

3rd person pov

"Joong! Hey." Hongjoong turned his head towards the direction he was called by the familiar voice. "Yeo! Hey how are you?" Hongjoong greeted Yeosang, and truth to be told he was kind of shocked that Yeosang was the first to approach him. Also his heart did little jumps. "I'm good. And you?" Yeosang asked back with a small smile on his lips.

They walked together towards the school. "I'm good too." Hongjoong replied, walking side by side his crush as he felt his cheeks heat up a little. "You're walking today?" The blonde asked. Hongjoong looked towards him, "yes, the weather is good so." He replied with a small smile plastered on his face as he enjoyed the weather and also the company of the younger. "You look good today." Yeosang spoke all of a sudden and Hongjoong turned his head towards him.

"What?" He asked, as he thought he heard something wrong. Yeosang turned towards him and gave him a small smile. "I said, you look good today. You look free. I've always seen you busy and writing away in your notebook, away from everyone else lost in thoughts." Yeosang added as he walked facing front, and Hongjoong walked beside him totally gasping at the fact that the younger gave him this much attention.

"Which brings to remember, you said you write lyrics. Mind if I want to read some?" The younger asked looking at Hongjoong again to which his eyes grew wide. Someone is interested in my music? He thought, totally moved by the younger's consideration. "It's ok if you don't want me to." Yeosang chuckled slightly walking ahead.

Hongjoong just stood there dazed. He ran to catch up with the younger. "Yes, I'll let you read my lyrics." He mumbled shyly and walked together with Yeosang to the school.

~

"No, you fuck face." Wooyoung punched the guy in front of him. Basically taking all his anger out from the last night, as the boy already stirred him. The whole cafeteria became a circle around them as everyone just watched the scene playing in front of them.

There was a loud whistle that blew making everyone run for their seats and in came a teacher to stop the fight. "Wooyoung!! Stop! Detention for you!" The teacher yelled at Wooyoung, who was in top of the guy beating the hell out of him and the guy still managed to laugh once Wooyoung stopped hitting him.

"Get off of the guy." The teacher yelled again as he pulled Wooyoung up and dragged him towards the teacher's office.

"What happened in here?" Hongjoong asked as he saw his friends' frightened faces. "Hansoo guy provoked Woo. And now he's in the teachers room." Yunho explained him in short and Hongjoong just made an 'o'.

"That dumbass is back. He's the main reason why Wooyoung is always in trouble." Seonghwa shook his head, a bit concerned for his friend. "Who?"

They all flinched and turned to face a confused San. He waited for anyone of them to answer. "Uh..." Hongjoong started but was a bit confused to actually what information the other needed.

"Hansoo, that guy over there." Yunho pointed towards Hansoo, with lots of bruises, who was being helped by his friends as he laughed hysterically. As soon as San dropped his gaze upon the guy, he clearly remebered who the guy was.

The guy who had been punched by Wooyoung in that party. San thought as he looked back at Yunho. "Is he trouble maker?" He asked. And they all just nodded.

"San!" Suddenly they heard a familiar soft voice calling out for San and they all turned towards the voice as Yeosang appeared in front of them. "Let's go to our first class." He called out. And the three boys, namely Seonghwa Hongjoong and Yunho, looked at him with wide eyes.

Yeosang was never so close with anyone this quick and it kinda shocked them. "Yes bestie!" San called out and smiled waving bye at them and walking towards Yeosang as he just rolled his eyes but also slightly chuckled. They both walked to their classes together.