25.

3rd person pov

The sun shone brightly in the morning, making Wooyoung squint his eyes as he shifted in the bed. The unfamiliar bed. He opened his eyes with a little groan, his back a bit sore. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was met with San's angelic face. Which looked so pretty as he slept peacefully and his body moved with light snores.

Wooyoung was reminded of his first time, their first time. But this time he won't run away, because he knew the personz very well. Like a family? He slowly smiled at how pretty San looked, with a slight pout present on his lips.

Wooyoung forwarded his hands to remove the few strands of hair that fell upon San's beautiful face and tucked them behind his ear. "Like what you see?" San mumbled in his groggy sleep voice, barely opening his eyes.

Wooyoung huffed and ruffled San's hair as he tried to get up from the bed but instead San pulled him back and cuddled with him. Wooyoung's back was against San's chest. Both were half naked and only in pants, but  still covered in the duvet.

"If you stand up, you're gonna fall anyways. Rest some more." San spoke in his baby like voice snuggling his face in the crook of Wooyoung's neck. The latter's body shivered with the close contact and small warm air hit his bare back. "San, let me go" he tried to break from his grasp but instead San grasped him tight. Now throwing a leg over his body.

Though Wooyoung protested, he really enjoyed the warmth as he snuggled in slowly. "You smell so good." San complimented, taking a deep breath. And for God knows what reason Wooyoung's cheeks felt warm, too warm as if they were on fire. "I probably smell of alcohol and of..... Sex." He replied him.  San chuckled lightly. "You smell like me" he mumbled and gave a peck on Wooyoung's ears.

San was giving him so much hint that he already likes him, like which sex buddy would even do this, but Wooyoung was such thick skulled to even grasp all this or maybe it was the fact that this is the first time someone made him feel so warm and so he didn't even knew what these feelings were.

The cute moment was disturbed when the loud ring of Wooyoung's phone broke through. Searching through the mess, he found his mobile at the bottom of the bed and so he checked the caller.

"Seonghwa" he mumbled and made a shush sound to San, before picking up the call. San smiled cutely nodding and snuggling closer to Wooyoung, if that was even possible.

"Yes hwa?" Wooyoung questioned. The mobile on speaker.

"Oh my god Woo, where the hell were you?? The whole night? And now as well? We were so worried. The last time I saw you, you were with Hansoo and I was so fucking worried for you."

Seonghwa spoke in a hurry, a lot of concern in his voice. Wooyoung smiled at it. "Don't worry hwa, I was with San." He replied, well atleast he can use that. Anyways Seonghwa thinks they both are dating or almost dating so why not.

There was silence on the other side, so Wooyoung had to check whether the call was on. "Hwa?" He called out.

"Yes, yes I'm here. I'm glad t-that you're ok. Umm see you tomorrow at school." And with that he ended the call.

"Was it just me or he was acting strange." He questioned to San who just shrugged. "San we gotta go home now, it's 9 already."  He spoke, shaking his body so that San would back off but he was sticked to him like a sticker.

"It's not like you care about time." San smirked, making Wooyoung face him. The younger gulped at how close they were. San smiled looking at Wooyoung. "So pretty like this" he complemented and Wooyoung could swear his heart skipped a beat.

"Just shut up" he acted a bit childish like always. San gave him a pout, actually a bit offended but he was kind of expecting it.

"So, Jung Wooyoung. You're not a virgin now. How does it feel?" San questioned, chuckling a bit.

Wooyoung felt a bit offended, San thinks he just want to use him for taking his virginity or whatever that stupid thing? Does he think this is the only thing I wanted? He frowned, pushing San away and trying to stand up.

He winced in pain but still collected his clothes and put them on quickly. "What happened?" San asked with a frown, totally confused with Wooyoung's behaviour.

Wooyoung just glared at him and gave him a middle finger, "fuck off" he mumbled amd exited the hotel room, the hotel where the yoonmin couple had kept the party.

San sat there confused and hurt. "Did I do something wrong?" He mumbled to himself. Did I say something wrong? But I only complemented him. What did I even do to upset him??

San was lost in thoughts about what could possibly upset the younger but nothing in particular happened anyways. He too slowly got up and got dressed before exiting.

(Wooyoung is such dumbass, he's upset because he thinks? San thinks he wants to use him. Bicth, YOU guys are sex buddies because YOU wanted to be lmao. I'm so bad! I love you Jung Wooyoung ❤️)

Wooyoung quickly exited the corridor of the hotel, so as to not face anyone familiar. He was still huffing with thoughts of San misunderstanding him. Dumbass. He mumbled and walked away.

"Isn't that Wooyoung?" Mingi pointed out as him and Yunho exited the hotel room. Yunho looked to where Mingi pointed. There he saw Wooyoung coming out of a room and walking fast towards the stairs. He nodded looking at Mingi. "That is woo, but why was he still here?" Yunho questioned and Mingi simply shrugged.

Yunho's eyes widened. "Isn't that San?" He questioned as now San walked out of the same room as Wooyoung. And Mingi nodded, mouth wide open. "Yes he is!!"

_________________________________

Heyy!! Quick chap, late at night! How is woosan doing? About side couples I'm still in question with the pair. Like my heart goes seongsang but the story line says hongsang. Ughh les see les see.

I hope y'all are doing fine with your day!

Make sure to stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️❤️❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(29/09/21)