10.

3rd person pov

"So after school, meet me at the library." Yeosang spoke to San as they were at the lockers, getting ready for their first class. "Yes ok." San replied giving him a cute smile with a thumbs up. To which Yeosang just shook his and turned the other way to walk to his first class as he chuckled a bit at San's gesture.

He doesn't like San like that obviously, even though he doesn't show, he feels comfortable and warm around San. He missed being with all of his friends. He missed how Seonghwa used to make him feel warm and at home.

Lost in thoughts, he didn't see where he was walking untill he stumbled over the person who stood in front of him, taking both of them down on the floor. "Yeo, are you okay?" He heard a familiar voice, to which he stood up and collected his books.

"I'm fine Joong." He replied and tried to walk away but Hongjoong stopped him. "Hey, wouldn't you talk to me? It's been so long. I miss you Yeo." Hongjoong spoke softly as he let go of Yeosang and he was facing Hongjoong now.

Yeosang just looked down, "I miss you all too. But, I'm sorry." He sighed. Hongjoong just smiled at him. "How have you been?" He asked the younger in front of him. "I'm doing good and you all? How's Wooyoung doing?" Yeosang asked, clearly worried about Wooyoung.

"He's doing really good, he even improved in maths. Can you believe that." Hongjoong chuckled a bit and Yeosang did the same. "Joong I have class right now. So I gotta go." Yeosang spoke checking the time.

"Yeah sure, but let's talk more, later ok?"

Yeosang just nodded with a small smile and walked towards his class as Hongjoong looked at him with a sad smile. "Hey, did he talk to you?" Seonghwa questioned, appearing out of nowhere and scaring the shit out of Hongjoong.

"Lord, you scared me. Yes he did." Hongjoong replied as Seonghwa just hummed. "He won't even look at me." Seonghwa muttered with a sigh and Hongjoong just patted his back. "It's ok. Give him some time."  They both walked to their calss together.

~

The school was finally over and the whole day San just ignored Wooyoung. It's not like they talked at school anyways but he didn't spare him a glance and Wooyoung was totally pissed and San knew that.

Walking his way to the library, he thought to message Wooyoung about him being late but he left it as he doesn't want to interact with Wooyoung just yet.

"Hey" he greeted Yeosang taking his seat beside him. "You're 10 minutes late." He spoke clicking his tongue. "Sorry sorry. Mingi was ranting about how Yunho said pepsi is better than cola." San spoke opening his books and materials he had brought for the assignment.

They did most of their work just silently and asked each other some doubts they had. San stretched from all the work he had done for an hour nearly. "Let's take a small break." He suggested and Yeosang looked at him, keeping his pen down. "and?" He asked.

"And..... Let's just talk." San spoke after some thought. "About?"

"Tell me why don't you patch up with Wooyoung and group?" He asked Yeosang, he wanted to hear his side. Yeosang frowned at him. "Why do you want to know? And why should I tell you anyways?" He asked.

"I'm curious. Also.... Umm if you tell me, then I'll tell you a secret." San suggested. "I don't want to know about your any secret." Yeosang scoffed but was stopped by San. "I'm telling you. You want to know this."

Yeosang just looked at him. Should he actually tell him. Well by far he's known San, he's actually trust worthy and Yeosang actually needs lighten his heart.