8. [m]

Wooyoung's pov

The test was finally done and I'm sure I did great. I need to get an A. Because now, it was as if San challenged me to. And there's no way I'm loosing this. I took my seat at the cafeteria waiting for my friends.

"Aay aay captain." I called to Hongjoong once I saw him walking towards our table with Mingi. "You look too happy. The test went good I'm supposing?" Mingi asked me. "Really great!"

Mingi just laughed and waved at us to go to his usual table. "It went great? Really?" Joong asked me and I just nodded at him. "Who's your tutor, tell me this instant!"

About that, I need to thank San later. "No need." I replied Joong as our other friends joined.

After the lunch, it was usually the same boring classes to which I was physically present but mentally I was thinking what to do after I get an A. Just go and kiss San? That's it? I've been curious about the feelings I feel lately. I never felt these for a girl, let alone a guy. So I should do it one last time to end it completely right?

"Woo?" Seonghwa called me out, breaking me from my trance. "Yes?"

"Let's go. The class is over. It's algebra and we'll get our results." He spoke. Yes the results. I stood up walking with him to the next class, as Joong and Yun joined us.

The teacher entered and it'll be lie to say I wasn't nervous and this was the first time I cared for some grades, because I need to be in the dance club.

"Students, I'm glad to say that no one failed." He announced and a smile broke on my face, so I didn't fail. "The student with the top grade is, Choi San." He smiled.

I saw San standing up and bowing at the teacher. Mr. Kim started distributing the sheets and I was the last one for some reason. "Jung Wooyoung." He called out.

I stood up and walked towards his table. "See, when you actually try you can do it. You got a B."

B?? What? Shouldn't I be happy? I get to be in the dance club!! I turned back and looked at San who slightly shook his head. For some reason I felt bad for disappointing him. I took my seat and friends all cheered for me. I wasn't happy though.

~

"In for a party??" Yunho asked jumping as we all exited our school gate. "I'm skipping." I announced putting my hands in my pocket and walking. "What?? Wooyoung saying no to a party? How's that possible?" I heard Seonghwa gasp. I chuckled and turned to them, "I have some work to do. Adios."

Driving towards home I felt a lot of emotions. Do I literally need to prove anything to San? Why does it even matter. Was I in love with him? That's never possible cause-- cause, he never attracted me emotionally. And before I can think of an answer, I was alredy at my door. Parking the car in the garage and got out of the car.

Entering the house I looked around and there was no trace of San, so I walked up to my room. He ain't here as well. I sighed, could literally feel my heart beat in my chest so violently.

"Disappointed much?" I flinched at the sudden voice and turned back to face San, who stood with a smug look. "W-why am I disappointed?" I faked my emotions. Did it work though? Because I heard San chuckle.

Ignoring him and also my rapid heartbeat, I entered my room and laid flat on my bed. Though I just wrote a small test of 2 units I felt tired as heck. I turned my gaze towards the door, looking at San's figure which was inclined against the door frame. He didn't speak anything just stood there and kept looking at me. Getting irritated by this I clicked my tongue and threw a pillow towards him. "Fuck off." I cursed as he easily dodged the pillow, to be honest I aimed wrong.