29.

3rd person

"Hello~" Wooyoung sang to his friends, joining them in the first class which they had together. Everyone gave him a look. "What's good woo?" Hongjoong asked with a cute smile on his lips.

At the question Wooyoung's smile grew wider. "Just everything" he spoke. Well he was cursing himself inside for being such a softy. It feels so weird but he definately can't stop feeling being on cloud seven.

He turned his head to glance at San who was already staring at him with a dimple smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Mingi questioned following San's gaze to look at Wooyoung's friend group. "oh" he said realising. Well he still needs to ask San about that other day in the hotel.

"Anyways, have you prepared for the algebra test?" Jongho interrupted. Mingi's head snapped towards him real quick. "We have a test??" He asked with his eyes wide. Yeosang just scoffed, "yes we do. And that's tomorrow." He replied. "shoot shoot shoot." Mingi got all worked up.

They all shook their head at how forgetful Mingi is and then the teacher came in to proceed with the rest of the class. 

~

It was now lunch and the group of 8 friends sat together. It was kind of chaotic. "Yunho babe, you never reminded me of the algebra test??" Mingi whined side hugging his boyfriend who just rolled his eyes playfully. "You'll know when you're giving attention to me." Yunho huffed and Mingi fake gasped at it "you have all my attention babe, what do you mean?"

The couple was being all whipped for each other and the others just faked a disgusted face.  "Y'all we are still here" Jongho announced and the couple just flashed a shy smile.

"Woo, what's with that face?" Seonghwa asked noticing the younger in a confused fit. He just hummed in question and heaved a big sigh. "I- I myself forgot about the test and haven't studied since that one day in detention." He spoke out and everyone just laughed at him to which he pouted.

"It's ok Woo, you have a tutor anyways remember?" Yunho reminded him between his laugh. And that's when Wooyoung remembered.

He has San!

He glanced at San who gave a small smile to reassure him, that he will surely help him. And so the group of friends continued with their lunch and the rest of their classes.

"Yeosang!!" The called name turned back to see Hongjoong running towards him to catch up. "Hey" Yeosang greeted him as they walked out of the school.

"So you're walking again today?" He questioned and Hongjoong just nodded his head. "I felt like walking." He smiled.

"That's nice."

They just walked in silence which was peaceful for Yeosang but for Hongjoong it wasn't, he just wanted to talk something with the younger but he had nothing to say.

"Oh I forgot last time, but thanks for letting me read your lyrics. They're just wonderful" Yeosang spoke his eyes sparkling to show he was being totally genuine. Hongjoong couldn't help but feel his heartbeat increase.

He smiled feeling so proud, this was the first time someone has appreciated his writing. Otherwise all of them just told him it was a waste of time and he should focus on studies.

"You want to become a music producer right?" Yeosang stopped in the midst of his walk and turned towards Hongjoong, "all the best, I know you will be successful" he smiled.

Hongjoong's stomach was in total chaos with all the feelings he was feeling. He just stared at the younger who was smiling so cutely at him, one hand on his shoulder bag's strap. That's when Hongjoong knew he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He leaned in, holding both the cheeks of the younger and placed a peck on his lips, closing his eyes slowly. Yeosang stood there with wide eyes and holding his breath. The elder moved back and when he saw Yeosang's wide eyes, he realised what he had done, he blinked twice before moving back. "I'm-I'm sorry." He whispered and quickly ran away from embarrassment.

°

❤️             

°

"Now stop putting that sad face and concentrate here." San spoke taking the pen from Wooyoung's hand solving the next question.

"I wanted to go out with you today and definitely not do this shit." Wooyoung whined pointing at his algebra notes. San just shook his head, "we have plenty of days to go out. You wanted me to help you right?"

Wooyoung just whined again but still took the pen to continue the question he had left. "Where's your dad?" He asked San in the midst of adding alphabets.

"He's out for his business set up." San replied, looking at Wooyoung's work.

"How can the sum of 3a² and 2a be 5a³? You cannot add these." San corrected Wooyoung, who was still confused. "Why can't I?"

San sighed and explained it to him, while Wooyoung was actually supposed to be listening to him, he only stared at San's lips which moved as he explained. "You got it?" San looked at Wooyoung after he was done explaining to realise that he had not been listening.

"Focus" he hit the younger slightly on the head. Wooyoung blinked meeting his gaze with San's. He quickly leaned in to kiss him and placed a peck on his lips.

San just watched him do that. Wooyoung leaned in again but was stopped by San, placing the pen on his lips. "Not now, you have access to them, when you get an A" San smirked.

(I know you get deja vu)

Though Wooyoung hated not being getting what he wanted, he was still amazed to realise how he was already turned on with such dominance from San. He gulped looking at the other's lips.

"I'll get an A" he said confidently and actually started doing the sums. This time he won't let this chance go.

San just chuckled, "is this the way to make you study?" He laughed but Wooyoung was so focused on doing the sums, he ignored San's comments.

Just an A in algebra.

________________________________

Hello beauties!! I missed you all so damn muchhhh.🤧❤️

Updating early, cuz I actually made time during the day to atleast write a line or two at a time lmao.

Also I've caught a cold and will prolly sleep early. (It's already past 12 lmao) and my colds are like worst.

Anyways!!! Enjoy this chap❤️

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(07/10/21)