15. [M]

3rd person pov

"S-san, wait." Wooyoung called being pushed inside the washroom. "Didn't  you call me? I heard my name though." San tilted his head, playing innocent with the biggest smirk on his face. "No, I-" Wooyoung gasped mid sentence as the latter slightly touch his collarbone, where the red faint mark sat proudly.

"It's beautiful right?" San asked looking back at him. Wooyoung squinted his eyes and tried to push him away, "this is not like you San." He stated and the latter just chuckled. "Then are you like yourself? Masturbating to the thoughts of me? Huh?"

Wooyoung just rolled his eyes, "you're imagining things. Let me go out." He protested and tried to walk past San. "Imagining things huh? So you won't kiss me back if I kiss you?" San asked.

Wooyoung looked at him but the chuckle from San was clear to tell him that he was just kidding. "Fuck off." Wooyoung cursed walking out of the washroom to directly his room and wore some comfy PJ's.

~
It was current 9:30 and the family was having dinner. They talked about each other's day amd Wooyoung's mom showed her disappointment on Wooyoung bullying other kids , even though he tried to explain she wouldn't understand.

"So am I actually invited to that camping thing?" San asked, trying to change the topic. "What camping thing?" Mrs. Jung questioned. "We're planning a small camp this weekend and we invited San." Wooyoung answered her and silently thanked San for the change of topic. At the news Wooyoung's mom smiled ear to ear, she was so happy Wooyoung and San got along this great. "I'm so glad you did." She ruffled Wooyoung's hair lovingly as San only admired them.

After dinner they all watched some random TV show and finally at 11 decided to call it night and sleep.

"Wooyoung?" San called out for his roommate who just hummed in response. "What made you all invite me? And also Yeosang?" San was curious as to why.

"It was Seonghwa's idea." The latter replied back as San poked his head from the side as he looked down. "Seonghwa invited Yeosang?" He questioned. Wooyoung clicked his tongue. "No, he invited you but Hongjoong suggested to invite all." He told him everything. San just nodded his head, taking in the information. "Wooyoung?" He called out again.

"What now???" The younger groaned, "who do you think Seonghwa likes?" He finally asked.

Wooyoung sincerely thought about it for a minute, whether to tell San or not, before he spoke. "It's Hongjoong." He answered, and to that San almost slipped. "Hongjoong?" He questioned.

"He told me. Anyways why are you asking? Are you interested in him?" Wooyoung questioned looking at San who just smiled innocently. "No, I'm only interested in you." After saying that he layed straight on his bead without peeking down.

The words made Wooyoung's cheeks burn for wierd reasons as he kicked San's bed. "Idiot" he mumbled before sweetly smiling and finally getting some sleep.

~

"How does it look?" Yeosang asked as he showed the assignment file, which he had edited, to San. The latter clapped in response, making a few students turned towards them. "It looks perfect Yeo." San complements and the younger just blushed, "ofcourse I made it so it's perfect." He boasted cockily.

"Wow, since when are you both this close?" Mingi asked as Jongho nodded in agreement. "Since always." San gave them his dimple smile. Yeosang just hit him playfully, telling him some details about what he did in the assignment.

"I know what you're thinking Joong." Yunho spoke next to Hongjoong as he flinched at the sudden voice also a bit nervous to what Yunho was expecting. "What?" He asked.