4.

Wooyoung pov

"Fuck it fuck it fuck it!!" I kept mumbling those words, walking back and forth in the washroom. San is seriously something. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. I pulled my hair in annoyance. It was even more annoying because my body kept going totally opposite to my plans. A bitch, my body is.

"Come out, I need to take shower." I flinched when San literally banged at the door. "Yeah, wait!" I took a deep breath before fixing my clothes and hair, finally exiting the washroom after half and hour.

"Done jerking off?" San asked with that one annoying expression on his face as usual. I hit him in the chest, "in your dreams." Rolling my eyes I walked back to my bedroom before changing clothes and then going to kitchen to cook dinner.

The clock hit 8 and my cooking was done when I saw San walking down the stairs in just some shorts and a towel around his neck, that's it. THAT'S IT! I gulped hard and tried my best not to lick my lips. I'm out of my mind for sure.

"Take a picture will last long." San smirked taking a bottle of water from thr fridge and gulping it down making me swoon over the hotness. Fuck. I bit my lips and cleared my throat.

"W-want to eat dinner?" Fuck I stuttered, fuck kill me! "Sure honey. Let's eat." He showed his that annoying dimple smile.

"I wonder how you act so different around other people." I spoke out my thoughts loud. It's true, he acts all innocent and all in front of others. Just two days and my mother thinks he's a god, no offense.

"This special treatment is just for you honey." That damn smile again.

"Shut up and eat."

We finally were done with our dinner, obviously San loved what I cooked. I cook better than my mom and speaking of her I heard the door open, signalling mom was home.

"Welcome home Ms. Jung." San smiled at my mom and I just rolled my eyes. "Thanks San." She smiled back at him, which made me pout. I thought that smile was only for me.

"How was your day?"

"My day was good. Did you both eat dinner?" She asked, her eyes scanning the kitchen as she smiled. "Good, now you both go rest I'll eat dinner and rest myself too." She spoke.

I smiled looking at her, I loved her so much and there was no doubt. "Let me heat it for you ma" I ran to the kitchen and turned on the stove as she went to get freshened up.

~

"Are you asleep?" I asked from my bed, now hoping that San was actually sleeping.

"It's 12am, what do you think?" I heard him change position on top of me. "What is it." He asked.

"Uhm. Never mind leave it." I regretted asking him, I know I'll embarass myself.

"Wooyoung, speak!"

I just layed there, thinking hard how to put my sentence or question. "How do I improve my grades?" I finally asked. I saw San's head poking down from the side of the bed. "What?" He asked totally confused.

"Nevermind sleep."

I turned other side and closed my eyes when I felt San climbing down and sitting next to me.

"Tell me?" He asked, why was he so adamant about it? "I want to improve my grades or else I'll have to leave the dance club. I don't want do that."

San just hummed before speaking again, "want me to tutor you?" He asked, making my head turn towards him. "What?" I questioned. "Do you want it?" He asked again.

Well if you see it's not bad at all. He got good grades, he lives in my house so he's available all of the time. What can go wrong anyways.

"Answer?"

"Let me think atleast!"

"What's there to think? Just say yes, do you have any other option?" He asked, so he does know I don't have any other option.

"Ok fine, help me." I finally answered him, he looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite read. "Everything you say sounds sensual." He blurted out, my eyes going full wide.

"What do you-" I started but was cut off by him, "I'll help but there's a condition." I looked at him with squinted eyes,. thinking hard what could he want from me? "Say" I asked him.

"Tell me about you and Yeosang? I know there is or more like there was something. Right? Is he your ex?" He asked genuinely, making me chuckle a little as he suggested Yeosang being my ex.

"Why are you laughing?" The look on his face spoke that he was offended. "What you're suggesting is funny, Yeosang and I are not ex. But ex friends. More like ex best friends." I answered him.

"Then what happened?" He asked, "why do you want to know it so badly though?" I questioned him back.

"Just tell."

Flashback 3rd person pov

"Yeosang I -i already like someone else." Seonghwa answered to Yeosang's confession. The younger stood there heartbroken.

"Whom do you like?" Yeosang asked him, "I don't think I want to tell you that Yeo."

Yeosang could only cry as he ran away from the cafe their whole friendship group were at. Wooyoung followed his bestie to his home.

"W-woo he -- he doesn't like me." Yeosang cried hugging Wooyoung, who sat there patting his back. "It's fine Yeo, it'll be ok."

"Wh-y did he a-act like that? He was all good to me and all. He lead me on for no reason." Yeosang sniffed complaining.

"Don't say it like that Yeo, Seonghwa is a nice person and all but I know you'll get someone better." Wooyoung tried to stay positive also he can't insult his other friend either. Seonghwa indeed was good to everyone, anyone might think he likes them and might catch feelings.

"But truth to be told, Seonghwa was extra nice to Yeo, I almost thought he likes him." Mingi, who also followed Wooyoung, together with Jongho spoke. And Jongho nodded his head in agreement.

"Did he play with me?" Yeosang cried more, seeing this Jongho sat next to him and hugged him as Wooyoung moved back. "He won't do that Yeo, you know how Seonghwa is." Wooyoung reasoned out.

"Will you stop taking his side?" Yeosang spoke in anger. And Wooyoung just looked at him with guilt, "Yeo, please calm down and think Seong-"

"No stop Woo, I don't want to hear anything. Fine I'll try to move-on. Ok Seonghwa is a god and I can't reach him. Thank you for making me realise that." Yeosang huffed.

"I didn't mean that."

End of Flashback

Wooyoung's pov

"And since that day Yeosang ignored Seonghwa and also ignored me and our rest of the friend group." I completed my story and San sat their listening very carefully.

He just hummed in response and I shrugged. "That's it? I thought there was something big. Like someone cheated on someone while dating someone kinda big." He accepted.

I just clicked my tongue getting confused with his words. "Just sleep it's already 1am, we have school tomorrow." I spoke annoyed, and pushed him away from my bed.

"Yeah sleep, from tomorrow I'm going to teach you Honey." He spoke in a smug voice making me shiver and I covered myself up to hide my burning cheeks even though it was dark. "Shut up." My voice came out as a muffle from under the blanket.

"Call me sir."

"My ass."

_________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(10/08/21)