20. [m]

San's pov

I quickly pushed him and stood up away from the couch. Wanting to go upstairs but not able to as Wooyoung pulled me back. Pushing me to the dining table.

(Easy to picture with this, I hope

(Easy to picture with this, I hope. Imagine this is from the hallway from entrance. Also that door up front is where the stairs are.)

I just saw his face coming closer to mine, as my body was pinned between his and the table behind me. I subconsciously closed my eyes when our lips met. His hot breath touching my lips. I tried to push him away, but my body too went weak from his touch. I'm going insane for sure.

I slowly gave in as I kissed him back, though not with the same passion, my eyebrows curving in. His hands were roaming all over my body and I tried my best to stop him, but instead feeling too aroused to do so. I felt his hot tongue grazed over my bottom lip and still fought to not give in. Shutting my lips tight I protested to let go. Wow, my body was this weak now?

I could sense how tensed Wooyoung was as the kiss got more rougher and I clearly felt the way his hand slid down my chest to now over my painfully erected dick. I gasped when he pressed a little and totally taking that as chance he entered his tongue to my mouth. His hot, warm and wet tongue slid through every part of my mouth and his hands worked to perfectly down there.

I loved how he made me feel but I don't want to. His tongue was totally in control because basically I didn't do anything and just stood there, trapped, in my own feelings. He broke the kiss slowly sucking my tongue.

Breathing heavy he looked at me, with lust in his eyes. Though he looked so beautiful with a sweaty forehead and flushed cheeks, right now I just wanted to push him away. I clenched my jaw showing him how pissed I was and clearly noticed how his eyes flicked from my eyes to jaw and then back to my eyes.

He leaned in again but I kept a hand over my lips. He frowned and clicked his tongue but his eyes sparkled as if he had something else in mind. And before I can ran away, Wooyoung was on his knees and his hands holding my waist to stay put.

I narrowed my eyes at him, ready to push him once again but the warmth which he shared from his palm was making me go insane. "Please" Wooyoung mumbled so softly, I almost came undone. I gulped hard, how do I stop him?

He was now fidgeting with my pants as he totally removed them, making my hard member free. He looked back at me, so hot of him to do so. But he didn't take it in his mouth yet, instead he pulled his long tongue out almost touching his jaw.

I moaned throwing my head back when his tongue slid through my balls to the tip. Continuous moans left my lips as he kitten licked them, slightly teasing me. I held his head for him to stop and get to actual work. I felt him smirk against ny hard on.

He slowly took in, at an annoying slow pace. And without a warning he sucked all the way until my dick hit the back of throat, he suddenly gagged but did compose himself.

He sucked me in a normal pace and my stomach and dick wanted more for a release. Grasping his hair I tried to increase the speed basically fucking his pretty lips, that opened to well for me and took me in so well. He groaned making the vibration go up my dick as I threw my head again.

My hips were in sinc with his bobbing head. I removed my dick from his mouth and made him face me, but holding his jaw. I spit in his mouth and let him suck me again. Both hands in his head, I fucked his lips. His hands sat proudly over my thighs.

"You taste so good" Wooyoung mumbled as he still sucked with a good pace now, humming over my dick every now and then. I threw my head back again, hic pace increasing with evety suck.

"Fuck Wooyoung." I cursed my chest rising rapidly. He hummed in response of his name. "Say it again." He mumbled and I did, right now I would do anything to feel those lips around my memeber.

"Wooyoung~" I moaned, he hummed again this time sliding his tongue, making me roll my eyes with pleasure. "I'm-I'm close." I breathed hard telling him.

"Hmm.... Mhmmm ummm, release for me daddy." He spoke locking eyes with mine as he only licked the tip and his hand worked over my length before he started sucking again.

"Fuck"

I cursed releasing in his mouth, of which half he drooled out and half most probably swallowed. He stood up, while I was trying to catch my breath and kissed me again, letting me tastedmy own semen, the warm and salty substance.

I pulled him away, and now pinned him to the table. "Do you know what you're doing?" I spoke voice low. He simply stared at me and moved his bottom to meet mine, that's when I realised my pants were still off. I quickly put them on.

"I know you enjoyed it very well. So what's the problem?" He asked frowning.

"The problem? Everything. What do you even want from me? From us? Do you even know where we're going at his point?" I was beyond pissed. Pissed that my body was yelling at me to touch Wooyoung, in all the possible ways that would leave him breathless too.

He just stood there, head down.

"Say, what do you want this end up like?" I asked agin, I'm sure he understands we'll end up messed up if we continue this.

"Sex buddies." He blurted out and I wanted to shove him away for it before he spoke again. "In this we won't be wanting or expecting anything from each other. Don't deny it San. I know you want to touch me right now." He spoke all serious, voice sensual, making me shocked.

Yes I want to touch him so bad, but-

I locked eyes with him again, he is somewhat right though. Being sex buddies won't want you expect anything. So it's no harm untill it's a secret.

He raised his eyebrows for me to answer. I just stared at him, pushing him more on the table I attached our lips again and our bottoms were again, against each other, dying for friction. I moved to his color bone, the mark, my mark already gone and so I proceeded to make new ones.

He moaned loudly once I started biting his collorbone but also licked to make it sensual.

There it was, my proud mark that sat on his untouched skin so perfectly. I touched
it slightly and mumbled.

"Sex buddies it is."

_________________________________

OOOOFF. It's literally almost 2 am and my eyes are barely open. I wanna sleeeep. So enjoy this quick chapter.

Stay healthy and happy and safe. I hope you enjoy!❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(24-25/09/21)