26.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung was upset, mad and almost about to burst out of anger. It was already Monday and he was walking in the school corridor with such an agressive aura that everyone just gulped and made way for him to cross the hallway.

Wooyoung was going through shit and he was angry on himself and not on anyone else. The whole Sunday, he was basically out, not with his friends but alone. He just needed some time to collect what was happening in his life and get the answer?

Well basically nothing, if you're cutting off with everyone what answer will you get out of it?

He threw his bag on his table before huffing loudly and taking his seat, his friends gave him a look. "Yo! What's with that shitty mood?" Yunho asked chuckling and in return got a death glare from him amd he shivered quickly shutting his mouth.

"What happened woo?" Seonghwa asked him carefully to not work him up even norey. And Wooyoung just sighed loudly, shaking his head as in nothing happened.

Seonghwa looked at his friend for a few second, wanting to ask alot of things but decided to let it go. His eyes flicked towards San, who was already staring at Wooyoung.

The teacher entered silencing the whole class as he directly started with the lessons.

Ending the class with their roll calls,  the teacher informed them about a test he was going to take in three days.

Wooyoung quietly whined, not another algebra. He literally wanted to cry. And as soon as their teacher exited the class he ran out of it before anyone could ask him anything.

Meanwhile San looked at him with furrowed eyes, he wanted to talk to him but Wooyoung was again ignoring him. He sighed collecting his books and turning to Yeosang and Mingi. "See you guys at lunch." He spoke and went to his next class.

He was so confused with Wooyoung's behaviour. What did even trigger him? Did he regret having sex? But they're in a sex buddy relationship so that's a given.

Was it something San did?

San was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise Yunho coming up to him as he slightly stumbled. "Sorry I was zoned out." He quickly apologized. Yunho just shook his head "it's alright."

"Did you have something to tell me?" San questioned him and Yunho got a bit awkward, "no just, we have the next class together so I thought maybe we can together" Yunho suggested.

San gave him a reassuring smile. "Sure let's go."

~

Wooyoung stood here in the terrace during the lunch time, pulling his hair. "Just fuck my life!!" He yelled, anger building up more.

"What happened to you Jung Wooyoung."

He quickly turned back at the voice. Choi San. He stood there, both of his hands over his er

waist and eyes squinted at Wooyoung.  Fucking finally got the chance to confront Wooyoung.

"What do you want? What happened tell me?" He asked in a rather calmed voice.

"Nothing" Wooyoung silently mumbled and started moving to exit the terrace. But before he could do, San took quick steps and was now in front of Wooyoung. "You can't run away." He stated getting a hold of Wooyoung's wrist and pulling him closer to his chest.

"You can't just act childish all the time." San spoke totally annoyed at Wooyoung's behaviour. "Then you don't have to deal with me" Wooyoung scoffed trying to free himself from San's grip. "What the fuck Wooyoung? What is your problem?" San growled in anger making Wooyoung flinch at the sudden outburst.

"J-just leave me alone" he again tried to free himself but instead was pushed back towards the railing of the terrace as San's soft and warm lips made contact with his own. Wooyoung's eyes widened at the contact. San slowly kissed him, and broke the kiss to look at Wooyoung again.

"Will you tell me what happened? Did I do something wrong?" San asked with much of a soft tone, holding Wooyoung's cheeks so lovingly, he felt so warm. Wooyoung leaned in to the touch, he looked at San. Staring into his always so perfect and beautiful pair of eyes, he got lost in them. Just like the first day he had been lost in them. Tears appered in the corner of his eyes.

"Wooyoung?" San called out to the zoned out boy.

Wooyoung blinked his eyes twice, still staring at San's.

"I......"

Have feelings for you.

Like you.

Am in love with you.

He wanted to say these, but nothing came out as his throat was now tightened with the tears in his eyes. San noticed the tears and got a bit flustered, loosing his grip on Wooyoung.

Taking this as a chance Wooyoung quickly walked towards the exit, San turned to stop him but instead they both stood shocked now looking at Seonghwa and Yeosang.

"Are you guys dating?" Yeosang asked quickly not knowing the heavy tension in the atmosphere. Seonghwa clearly saw Wooyoung's face and understood something was wrong. So he turend to Yeosang and shook his head. "Let's ask that later." He stated and Yeosang just nodded.

"I'll leave." Wooyoung spoke and exited the terrace.

San quickly followed him back apologizing to Seonghwa and Yeosang.

He needed to know, what was up with Wooyoung.

Hongjoong sat alone at the last period, which was free for them and they could do any work they want. He heaved a sigh, writing away in his notebook. His pen flew smoothly on the paper.

"Can I sit here?" He flinched at the sudden voice but once he looked at the owner, he smiled a little. "Yes sure Yeo, you can." He patted the seat. Yeosang mumbled a small thanks and sat beside him.

"Are you already studying for the algebra test?" Yeosang asked peeking in Hongjoong's notebook, which he quickly hid from the younger. "No, just my lyrics." He mumbled and Yeosang hurriedly nodded. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to. You can continue" he took out his own notes to study for the test.

Hongjoong stared at the side profile of boy. He looked like an angel. So perfect, all his features. But specifically, that birthmark of his looked so perfect, increasing his beauty ten times more. If possible Hongjoong would want to plant a kiss on the latter's temple.

He raised his hand to trace along the latter's birthmark. Yeosang flinched at the contact and turned towards Hongjoong. "What happened?" He asked.

Hongjoong was so lost in the latter's eyes he was barely able to comprehend what the younger asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just. Umm didn't you tell, you want to read some of my lyrics. Here, you can" Hongjoong smiled giving him his lyric book.

Yeosang gasped out of happiness and quickly took the book, turning to page one, a smile plastered on his lips. Making Hongjoong's heart flutter.

________________________________

Hey, hello. I hope y'all are doing fine. Also I feel like we lost the main storyline. Like it's supposed to be stepbrothers? And we don't see shiz. So maybe .... In next Chaps, San's dad would come. 🌚

What will happen to their relationship?

Anyways,

Stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(01/10/21)