7.

3rd person pov

"Ughh!! This is so unreasonable. She can't ground me on a Saturday again." Wooyoung whined jumping. San looked at him from the kitchen, shaking his head. "You deserved it. You came home after midnight." He spoke drinking the juice he poured for himself.

"Yes thanks Mr. Snitch for telling her that. So glad to have you." Wooyoung spoke sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "I know you are." San just winked at him, making the latter roll his eyes.

It was now 2 in the afternoon and Wooyoung just came out of his room after a heavy hangover, only to learn he was grounded. Now he's got nothing to do, well he had his mobile atleast.

"I'm taking this." San snatched his mobile and kept it in his pocket. "Hey!! Give it back."

"No! Ms. Jung said, you'll be studying all day. So come to your room this instant!" San literally ordered and walked upstairs to their shared room, totally pissing Wooyoung, as he ran behind the elder. "I said give it back." He tried to pull San but instead the latter dodged and now Wooyoung was pinned against the wall. "Are you studying or not?"

"Why does it matter to you? You're not my parent!" Wooyoung protested. "Well, if I am going to be your sibling, then I am kinda like parent right?" San smiled and removed his grip from Wooyoung's shoulders. "Now come sit and let's start."

"What if I don't?"

San looked at the younger for a second and then folded his arms over his chest. "Do you want it that way?"

"I don't know what you're saying, I won't study on a Saturday and that's it."

"This is your last chance Wooyoung!"

"Or else what? Huh? Tell me."

"I'll kiss you." San answered Wooyoung, making him gulp. But not trying to be fazed by it, he stood there with a smug look. "As if you can."

"I'll count till three."

Wooyoung still didn't move, just stood there looking at San, as he kept coming closer making his heart race with every step he took.

"One." step.

"Two." Step.

"Three!" He finally stood in front of Wooyoung, who slightly moved back to only get stumbled by the wall behind him. He gulped at the sight in front of him, a slightly angry San.

"You called for it." San spoke putting a hand behind Wooyoung's neck, pulling him in and kissing him on the lips. It all happened too fast for Wooyoung to process and here he was being kissed by San.

When his mind was able to process everything and he was ready to push away San, he did somewhat exactly opposite and pulled San closer to deepen the kiss, his hands going around the latter's waist. They kissed passionately, obviously San not being able to control the feeling anymore and losing himself in the kiss.

Hid hands roamed all over Wooyoung's body, pushing him on the bed he hovered over him, a quick eye contact and they were making out again, slightly moaning in each other's mouth.

San pulled away quickly at the realisation and Wooyoung opened his eyes at the sudden loss of contact.  "You should study now." He spoke removing himself from on top of Wooyoung, who just sat there dumbfounded and biting his bottom lips.

"Yeah." Was all Wooyoung could nutter and quickly got up to sit on his table.

~

"What was it?" Wooyoung asked himself, looking at the mirror and then touching his lips reminding himself of the kiss he shared earlier. "No no no Youngie, this shouldn't happen just clear your mind." He shook his head to get those thoughts out of his head.

"Do I like guys now?" He mumbled.  His thoughts were cut off by his phone ringing, Yunho was the one to call. "yes yun?" He spoke from this side. "No I can't. I have to study for the test on Tuesday. Yeah. See you guys at school." He replied and cut the call before exiting his room to go to kitchen just to see his mom preparing breakfast and San helping her.

"No, mom. Don't let San cook please. He cooks poison. I swear!!" He jumped towards San to stop him from doing anything. "Woo! Don't be like that. Atleast he's helping me, not like someone who wakes at 10 on a Sunday." His mother taunted him.

They all sat for breakfast once everything was done. "You're not going out today are you?" Wooyoung's mom questioned. Wooyoung just shook his head telling her that he's going to study for his test. His mom couldn't be anymore happier. "Oh my god, I see your effect already San. I'm so happy." She spoke smiling and ruffling San's hair, to which he nodded blushing a little.

"What? I'm doing it for my dance. There's no San involved." Wooyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes, "if you're done, let's go." He added in a monotone voice and climbed up the stairs.

"It's ok San, I'll clean this. Go help him study, this is very rare." His mom joked and San just laughed lightly at it, running up the stairs.

~

It's been 2 hours they're studying together, well Wooyoung could now solve 2 questions in an hour and that's actually a progress. "Is it correct?" He asked showing his solution to San. The latter just nodded but still took Wooyoung's notes, "you need to write what these constants stand for" he added.

Wooyoung nodded and did the correction. They heard a light knock on the door. "yes?" Wooyoung called out.

"Woo, I'm going to meet some of my friends. Be good and study well ok? San please take care of him." She told them and they both just nodded where Wooyoung rolled his eyes and waved at her, bye.

Once their mom was out, the house became weirdly silent, there was no sound except for their constant breathing. And now the atmosphere feels to be thick. Wooyoung was trying his best not to look at San and his showing biceps as he wore a sleeveless shirt. "Hey, how is 16 times 243 equals 4783? You did it wrong." San interrupted his thoughts.

"What?" He looked at San almost forgetting how to breathe, because of the closeness. "This calculation is wrong." San pointed out again, as he looked back at Wooyoung.

They both stared at each other, Wooyoung gulped at scene. What's this feeling? He thought to himself as the urge to kiss San grew more. He bit his lips to control the feeling and at that San's eyes travelled towards Wooyoung's lips.

Wooyoung leaned in, ready to touch San's lips with his own but San moved away pushing Wooyoung slightly. And the latter held his hand. "Why?" He asked in a whisper.

"What do you think you're doing?" San asked him back and he just shook his head slowly, "I don't know, but I want to." He replied, whispering and leaned in again to be stopped by San, again. This slightly pissed Wooyoung and also embarassed him at the same time. "Let me just do it once, to end this feeling forever." He spoke clicking his tongue and also with a frown. To which San scoffed. "No." He spoke sternly, making Wooyoung feel hot all over his face.

San was being a brat but for some reason Wooyoung enjoyed it. He looked at San and bit his lips again, the latter blinked twice and spoke. "If you want it that much then, get an A on your test."

__________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(21/08/21)