38.

3rd person pov

"Good morning" San hummed quietly at his boyfriend who layed in his arms. Wooyoung smiled, eyes half closed due to sleep. "How do you feel?" San asked him, slightly caressing his bed hair.

"Like in love" Wooyoung answered with a blush and cringed just after as San chuckled. "That's a new from you" the elder teased him getting a light hit and cute pout from Wooyoung.

"Let's get up and do you want to go to school or just rest?" San asked thinking his boyfriend needs more rest. Wooyoung sat up lazily stretching and yawning. "I want to stay at home." He whined and San just nodded.

"Ok, rest well and don't go out. Your friends will be at school anyways." San stated as he got his uniform ready. Wooyoung looked at him with a confused look. "But I want you to stay as well." He protested and San tilted his head. "You want me to stay?" He asked pointing at himself and Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Why would I want to stay alone at home?" He sassed standing up and stretching. San raised an eyebrow. "Because you're still not feeling fine?" He spoke more like asked.

Wooyoung stood up straight, walking towards San and back hugging him. "I'm feeling perfectly fine. I want to go on a date with you" he smiled snuggling close to San.

The elder was amused with his behaviour, he wasn't this clingy. He chuckled softly. "You want me to miss school?" he asked and the younger just nodded, head on San's shoulders.

"What am I going to tell mom?" San asked turning towards Wooyoung. "Tell her you'll take care of me cuz I don't feel well" he replied pecking San's lips.

San looked at him, hands sliding to his waist as he pulled him in for a kiss. "Ok" he replied.

San walked down the stairs to greet his parents who were having breakfast and getting ready to leave for work. "Good morning" his mother smiled at him.

"How's Wooyoung? Does he feel better?" San's dad asked him. Well the reason they gave their parents was, Wooyoung has been practicing a lot and was now tired and wasn't feeling well.

"He said he wants to rest today." San replied to the question and ms. Jung gave him a worried glance. "Is he still not feeling better? It's ok let him rest." She spoke, finally done with her breakfast as she walked out.

"Can I stay too?" San asked a bit nervous. Both Ms. Jung and Mr. Choi turned to him. "Ok son, take care of your brother" San's dad spoke now moving towards the door for his work, San silently waved at them.

Brother what?

He shook his head, walking up the stairs. "Wooyoung?" He called out, the younger was not in the room and probably in the washroom. So San just thought to message his friends he won't be coming.

While he messaged, a totally fresh and happy Wooyoung entered the room. "Wooyoung, I forgot to give you this." San approached for his bag, pulling out the small trophy. "congrats" he congratulated Wooyoung who smiled taking it from San.

"Thanks"

"So what do you want to do?" San asked, a smile on his lips with a hint of suggesting something.

"Well, we have two options. Either go out or stay in and enjoy. I'm down for both. You decide" Wooyoung stated shrugging.

San gave the idea an actual thought and he knew perfectly what to do. "Let's go out. I have a prefect plan" he smiled and Wooyoung returned the gesture.

San took Wooyoung's hand and the latter looked at him in confusion. He carefully planted a kiss on the younger's wrist, where the red marks were totally visible. "I'll go get freshened up ok?" Wooyoung nodded and let the elder go.