9.

San's pov

That was my first kiss

Were the only words that kept spinning around in my head. What happened yesterday was too beautiful to just simply forget about. I kept thinking of the kiss all day, there was no denying that we both wanted more.

"So it's you and I." I heard Yeosang speak next to me and I turned towards him with a questioning look. "What?" I asked him, totally unaware of the conversation.

Yeosang sighed and started, "Miss Lee gave us some assignment to be done in pairs. And we can select on our own. Mingi went with Yunho. So I'm pairing with you, Jongho is paired with Hongjoong." He explained and I just nodded. "And Wooyoung?" I asked too quick, shit.

Yeosang gave me a look before plainly saying, "Seonghwa." I just hummed and tried to concentrate on some rules Miss Lee gave amidst the chattering class.

After all the classes were done, I ran to catch up with Yeosang. He gave me a questioning look as I approached him. "What?" He asked.

"So is it your house?" I asked him regarding where we need to do our assignment, we definitely can't do in mine. Because Yeosang knows Wooyoung's house, I guess.  "Neither mine nor yours. We don't need to go anywhere. We'll do it in the school library." He spoke and I nodded before he rushed out. This boy really got some problems.

Finally walking home, I didn't see Wooyoung. Guessing he is with his friends, I quickly took a shower and decided to cook something. Even though I was not allowed to. Watching the recipe, I obediently followed each and every step and as far as I felt, the result came out perfect. We will eat, once Wooyoung's home.

Remembering of him brought back the scenarios of last night. How he kept denying it but still wanting it makes it so hot. This boy could literally make me go totally insane with the amount of want, he's too submitting. Oh god. I was getting hot by just imagining these.

"I'm home" I heard Wooyoung as I shuffled on the couch to sit normally. "San!" I heard him yell and I walked to the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked.

"You cooked? I told you not to!" He whined making me chuckle. "This time I followed step by step recipe so I am expecting it's good." I explained him and gestured to wash his hands so that we can eat. He did, still unsure of the thought that he's going to eat the food made by me. "Try it." I insisted. He visibily gulped and took one bite, his hands shaking.

"How's it?" I couldn't wait but ask. He didn't say anything just kept munching on it. "It's actually edible." He replied and I sighed in relief, now eating it myself. "Not just edible it's perfect." I spoke and ate more of my own food as he just rolled his eyes.

After we ate, we simply watched some TV show as we waited for mom. It was 9:30 and she can be home anytime.

"San about yesterday." I heard Wooyoung spoke so I quickly turned my head towards him at the topic I knew he'll speak about. "Hmm?" I hummed in question. He looked at me and then down, sighing. "How do you feel?" He asked and truth to be told, I wasn't expecting that as a question and I totally don't know how to answer that. I mean I felt good definitely.

"We shouldn't be doing this right?" He asked, I just kept staring at him not knowing how to answer any of these. He spoke again, "but you know what's wierd? I like it." He faced me and looked directly in my eyes. "I liked what we did, and I-- I even wanted more."

I couldn't control myself, I just wanted to kiss him now and so I did move forward but then he moved backwards. "I don't want this." He spoke and by this point I was literally confused of what he actually wanted.

"What do you mean? I asked him. "I-- I don't know. I want you but I don't want these feelings. I don't like them." He spoke and I can clearly see the confusion in his eyes and face.

"Do you want some time?" I asked being utterly careful with my words. He just shook his and faced towards the tv then looked back again at me. "I want you, untill these feelings are gone."

I frowned, looking at him. "What are you trying to suggest? What do you mean by 'these feelings are gone?" I feel so confused at the moment.

"Let's have sex, untill I'm over the want." He answered me and is he suggesting to be sex buddies or something? I got pissed and I stood up. "What the fuck are you suggesting? Do you think I don't have feelings." I raised my voice a bit to which he frowned and looked at me.

"Right so get your feelings over with doing it." He spoke with the same raised voice as if he was making sense. I scoffed and looked at him. "Are you stupid?"

He just gave an annoyed expression. "Don't do that San. It's your mistake to do it for the first time." He yelled again.

He's crazy to think that, "oh really? Like it wasn't you who begged for my dick." I yelled back. He gave me an 'i can't believe it' look. "Who begged for your dick huh? I don't know. You take the responsibility and end this." He spoke again.

"I ain't doing shit with you Wooyoung." I scoffed, moving towards the stairs for the room, before Wooyoung held me. Turning me towards him, he pushed me on the couch now hovering over me. Honestly I let him do that to see what he wanted.

He tried to kiss me as I moved my face to the other side. I heard him click his tongue. "San" he called out my name and I did the same, but with more dominance, "Jung Wooyoung!"

I saw him bite his lips at that, "get off me." I basically ordered him, with amount of dominance I had in my voice and he did. He's just too submitting and it's hot to resist him anyways.

Without uttering a single word I walked up to the room. It's far better to ignore or surpress the feelings instead of getting in a total mess with Wooyoung. He isn't sure of his sexuality or what he wants and I just want to give it a little time.

Also even if we do build up anything, it'll still be wrong in one or the other way. After all we are supposed to be stepbrothers.

__________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(29/08/21)