n i n e

"Babyyyy you are hereeeee! Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself anywhere?" Han threw himself on me as soon as I got into the classroom. The whole class was watching us and my cheeks heated up. I pushed him away. He whined, "Are you mad I barely text you during your absence?"

"What's gotten into you," I whispered with a glare. He just glanced sheepishly and picked the crutch he used earlier. 

Wait a minute, crutch?

My eyebrows knitted in confusion, "Why are you using crutches?"

Han pouted, "Remember the day you lost? My partner for that day kind of tripped me and a few days after I fell off the stairs. I thought I was fully healed so I tried walking without this stick but I haven't yet." he complained slowly to make sure no one heard us. Seeing him walking hurts. The injury looked bad.

"Next time, run." I faked a smile.

So he faked a gasp and a dramatic tone, "How mean."

"It's who I am." I pouted.

"You've changed."

"People always do."

"But are you one?" he batted his eyelashes.

I gripped my hand on his crutch, "Honey, do you want more leg injury?"

"Is this a skit?" A voice interrupted our moment. Both of us clicked our tongues in annoyance and turned to him in sync. I swear I saw him flinching. "Nevermind, continue and tell me the ending." Seungmin backed off to his seat.

"Han dies." I bluntly said.

"You want me to?" Said guy asked as he sat next to me.

I remained silent which disappointed him. He might be older than me but his behaviour was like Jeongin's.

Speaking of that child, he already returned to his place. Turned out he was on a small break from school and offered to accompany me during my homeschool and night class session. Also, lucky for me the night class session only lasts for one week.

Han sulked. A small smile appeared on my face. "No."

He stopped his hand from flipping the pages.

"You're my first friend here, why would I want you to die?" I said without detaching my eyes from the newly opened book. I rarely said these things in front of him. Let's count this as an exception.

Little did she know, Seungmin heard the conversation and a small sigh escaped his lips.

This will get worse.

Walking alone in the hallway was not a good idea. Han was injured, so he had a driver to pick him up earlier. I had to submit paperwork direct to the office. Remind you, this school was huge. It took approximately seven minutes to move from the classroom to the teacher's office. My leg hurts a bit.

Being the 'arrogant' princess was typical for me so no one really wants to accompany me to the office. I came here when I was nine and had no elementary or middle school friends. When I got into high school they only greeted and treated me nicely just because I was a princess and no one ever befriend me after that. Han said maybe because I glare everytime, but I thought it was my normal face?

I don't know, I don't need that many friends anyway. I do have some but we don't constantly talk.

The balcony hallway was empty. The interior design was no longer foreign to me because we had a similar concept in the castle. High ceiling and windows, carves everywhere. Slowly this bores me. I stopped at the balcony on the second floor that was facing the entrance of this school. There's a fountain in the middle and tree bushes cut off in rectangles, forming a way for the students to walk.