t e n

Friends?

No. Kim Seungmin is not a friend.

"Should... should I run to the castle and bring your-" he stopped talking when I glared and immediately looked down, muttering a sorry.

I sighed.

My uniform...

The whole dining hall is watching us right now due to the ruckus earlier. Apparently we were just finding a place to seat when he suddenly stopped and turned around that instance to speak but ended up his tray colliding with mine and the food splatters on my uniform. Then there was silent, all eyes on us.

Gaining attention is the last thing I want. I would have not minded my stained uniform but the attention made me feel suffocated. All because of this small incident Seungmin did.

A worker came to clean up my wasted food while I didn't know what I have to do. I couldn't bring myself to walk in this stained uniform with all eyes on me.

Seungmin put his tray on a table and held my shoulders from behind before walking me out from the dining hall. Because of the dark color of my coat, the stain is not really visible on it so I button it up to cover my grey shirt but he didn't let me.

"What?"

"Take it off."

My eyes widened, "Here?!"

"Your coat, take it off." he clarified. I furrowed my eyebrows but did as what he said. He then did the same and gave his coat to me, adding to my confusion. "Wear that first, I'll clean this one."

I hesitated. There's no one here in the hallway so I just held the coat in front of the stain to cover it.

But what if it accidentally smudge on his coat?

I don't like my mind sometimes.

I wore his coat when he's already ahead me. It was slightly bigger from my body frame. The fabric ended at the middle of my hips and the sleeves dropped past my hands, fully covering me. When I raised both my hands I looked like a ghost. We separated ways to the bathroom.

Just when I was about to tie my hair someone came out from the stall. She washed her hand and her eyes glued to my stained clothes through the mirror.

"Oh my god, what happened?" her eyes slightly went bigger as she turned to me.

"Uhm, the food spilled on me." I replied while tying my hair. I recognized this pretty girl from my class. She was one of the smartest student and the teacher's favourite. But she's kind towards others and her beauty is out of the world.

She's really pretty.

She has a lot of friends too. I'm a bit surprised when she talks to me.

"And how are you going to clean that?" she questioned. I hesitantly raised my shoulders, unsure. "I will bring an extra clothes from the infirmary. Clean up your shirt first then get changed." she said before leaving without giving me a chance to speak.

Sighing, I went into a cubicle and took of my cloth to clean it. After a few minutes the girl returned and she passed me the new cloth. It looked like it's just ironed, freshly ironed from the warmth of the fabric. I get changed and walked out. She was still here.

"Thank you."

"No problem! It would be uncomfortable for you to wear that for the rest of the day." she smiled. "And don't forget to eat! Bye!"

"Wait!"

wHAT AM I DOING?!

The girl stopped, "Yes?"