f i f t y e i g h t

CRASH!!!

"YANG JEONGIN!"

"Oh my god," said guy panicked. He scurried to hide but his scary cousin grabbed him by the collar with fuming ears and stabbing eyes. "I-"

"That is the third plate." Eunkyung stated with a low voice.

"My hands are sweating because you are so scary!" the younger cried out but shut his mouth when she gripped his collar tighter. She pointed a finger to the shattered plate on the marbled floor.

"Clean. It."

"I- I- I will." poor guy trembled. When Eunkyung let him go, he rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a hand glove, a plastic garbage and a set of broom. He did not dare to look up to his cousin who was watching from the counter. The broom almost fell a few times due to his shaky hands.

Yoongi appeared from upstairs. He walked down after hearing the usual commotion caused by his younger sister and his cousin. When seeing a scared Jeongin, he stifled a laugh and shook his head lightly, "Spare him for once, Eunkyung."

Said girl firmly shook her head. "If he keeps being clumsy he cannot get into any fighting academy because he always lets his guard down. The moment you step into a war you would be dead, Yang Jeongin."

"Don't say that!" Jeongin gasped, offended. "I'm not clumsy all the time."

"Again, that's the third plate this week and I bought them with my own money." she slammed her hand on the counter, startling both guys. Yoongi gave Jeongin an awkward smile before he slowly retreated to the living room. The desperation on Jeongin's face not to leave was ignored. "My. Own. Money."

"You can always buy it again." he pouted while throwing the plastic away.

"They were limited designs by the designer from the Kingdom of Fortis."

"The designer can-"

"One more word and one more plate, I'll make sure to kill you with those shards." was her last warning before the doorbell rang. Eunkyung sent him a death glare and went to get the door.

Jeongin let out the heaviest sigh of relief. He dropped on his knees while holding the counter and whined dramatically. Yoongi then came with a small laugh.

"She's so scary! Why did you bring her here?"

"Then try not to get on her nerves. It's been a month since you lived together, Jeongin. Get use to it."

He shook his head while wiping his invisible tear, "I swear my lung almost stopped working. I don't know how Seungmin hyung survives."

Eunkyung opened the door after pulling a hood over her head, covering half of her face. She tip toed a bit to see if there is someone at the front gate. When she could not see anything, she wore her shoes and walked there.

"Was there someone here?" the girl asked the guard. 

"A mail came in, Your highness."

A mail? she tilted her head in confusion. The guard handed her three envelopes in white, all of them came from different places. She could not recognise the stamp on the other two, but one caught her attention.

"From Gracine?" she muttered lowly. She thanked the guard and went inside. She gave two letters to Yoongi and kept one to herself. "Oppa, are you contacting someone from Gracine?"

"I don't." he replied while opening one of the letters. "I don't exchange letters with them."

Eunkyung nodded in understanding. She went to the garden next to the kitchen. There was a glass door connected to the outside. Jeongin flinched when seeing her but luckily she did not even spare him a glance.