t w e n t y s e v e n

"We agreed to do Science, why are you bringing out Math?" she scowled when the guy took out a calculator.

Seungmin stared at her in disbelief, "You don't use calculation in Science?"

"What's there to calculate..." the princess looked down to her book and saw some divisions and multiply with a field of sun, a farmer, animals and such. She blinked her eyes a few times.

He let out a loud sigh and pulled her book closer to him, "Are you really an advanced student?"

"I told you I suck at Science."

"Did you even pay attention?"

"No."

"You're so hopeless. The final exam is in one month." he remarked and ignored the glaring eyes. "You need to calculate the energy used by this farmer in each activities," a formula was written on top of the book and he circled it a few times. "Using this formula. This is like the basic one I'm teaching you and we have more formulas coming."

He flipped the pages and showed her a long statement of a problem solving. "This is Math."

"You have mathematics too in this subject." he argued back.

Even though she was not satisfied with it, the girl took back her book and began to calculate. Seungmin passed her the calculator as she didn't bring any.

All was peaceful until they heard someone screeching, "A study date?!"

Eunkyung swore she'd have thrown the pen to Felix's face if she was in her own house. Seungmin looked up from staring at the princess who was doing her work silently. Sadly, he was caught by his best friend.

Felix skipped to the duo with wriggling eyebrows and flirty smile. "Ayy what is this? You're studying sooo discreetly together."

"What brings you here, Lix." Seungmin monotonously asked while eyeing the packaging in his hand.

"Cookies! I baked them and made extra for you and your father but didn't know you have a plus one here."

The princess sighed as she returned to her work, "Shut up, Felix."

Said guy chuckled and gave Seungmin the cookies. Then the taller excused himself, leaving the princess with the newcomer.

Felix took a seat in front of her – which was Seungmin's place – and tucked his fist under his chin with a soft smile. Eunkyung's eyebrows furrowed as she felt someone was staring at her.

"What?"

"Hm?" he raised a brow. "Don't mind me, I'm just reenacting how Seungmin looked at you earlier."

"Say it again your muffins are gone."

He shrugged, "Nah it's fine, I've paid mine for tomorrow's muffins. Would be way more earlier than that one muffin looking girl."

"Muffin looking girl?"

"I don't know her name."

"She has a name tag and you don't bother knowing her name when you literally fight with her over muffins every day? Sounds like lovers crap to me."

"Hey!" the guy pouted with a faked angry expression. "Not the lovers ew."

Eunkyung ignored him. She continued doing the exercise while Felix continued staring. Taking a deep breath, she slammed her pen on the table, "Will you stop?"

He leaned back on crossed his arms against his chest, "Seungmin did that earlier but you seem okay with it."

"I didn't even realise what he was doing." she muttered and glared.