s i x t y t h r e e

Seungmin had to carry Eunkyung all the way to the bedroom. Her family could only utter a series of disappointment because of her actions while Eunji could not hold her laughter. What Eunkyung did was hilarious.

Getting drunk just because Seungmin is moving away? Really?

Ah, Eunji wondered how much impact Seungmin has towards her cold hearted sister.

The last time Seungmin entered the princess' room was a few months ago, during his birthday. How fast time flies, he almost couldn't count with his fingers of how long has it been. Gently laying Eunkyung on the bed, he stared at her face which had tear stains. He brought his finger to caress her cheek softly.

"I don't know how to tell her."

"Don't drag it, she will be sad."

Indeed, Eunji was right.

A day after receiving the offer letter, Seungmin went to meet Eunji to voice out his concern. He had discussed with his father about entering a military college and it seem to be the best decision for his future. But boy, he made a small mistake for not informing his lover as well before applying.

Worse, he told Eunji first instead of Eunkyung. Seungmin felt guilt conquering him to no end.

A small sigh escaped his lips. He reached out for a pen and a paper before writing down a note. Later on he cradled her hand and planted a kiss on her forehead.

He caressed her hair once again.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, my love," he lowly spoke even though Eunkyung was in a deep drunken sleep. "I promise I will always send you letters and we will be the same after three years, I promise."

Three years, that's a long time.

Yet he has no doubt in them.

Waking up with a terrible headache is a bad thing, hence having tons of alcohol shots last night was a bad idea.

Eunkyung almost fell from the bed when she tried to get up. She looked around in confusion as she wondered what happened last night. Her memory was a blur. She couldn't recall anything.

That's it until she saw a note on the dressing table next to her bed.

Squinting her eyes, she picked up the note and read it silently.

Eat the soup for breakfast
and meet me at the hill,
4pm, love.

And prepare to get an earful
from your family ^-^
- xx, min

"Aahh!" she groaned while slamming her hand on the wooden surface. She kicked her legs in the air and plopped on her bed. Slowly, the memories of last night flooded in.

"Stupid, stupid." she muttered while hitting her head continuously. The princess glanced at the balcony and it was already so bright which she assumed it's afternoon at the moment. Eunkyung harshly wiped her face with her bare hands, frustrated.

"This is all because of you," she glared at the note laying on the bed next to her. "Had you told me your decision long ago I wouldn't be like this and can get away from my family- argh!"

Poor princess, getting stressed the moment she woke up.

After having the hangover soup, as expected, she was called to her father's room. Everyone of her family was there. It feels like a deja vu all over again when they found out she had been sneaking out for the first time.

Getting an earful was definitely the last thing she wanted.

"Are you listening, Min Eunkyung?"

Said girl slowly nodded her head. She knew she was wrong so she couldn't protest anything.