t h i r t y f o u r

All of a sudden, they were in front of Felix's house.

"What?"

The freckled guy looked so confused, so does the princess. The male was in his sleeping attire but got out nonetheless when Seungmin told him it was urgent.

"Send her home."

Maybe, it was urgent for him.

"Why not you?" Felix asked but the taller looked away, avoiding from his two friends' gaze.

"I have to run an errand."

"This late?"

Eunkyung could only watch as Felix bombarded him with question while Seungmin replied with short answers. Right after the sudden kiss, Seungmin dragged her out and brought her here. Apparently, to ask Felix sending her home.

"Aish okay okay! Just let me change for awhile." Felix finally gave up after the small debate. He went into his house, leaving the two alone.

Standing awkwardly.

The princess understood why Seungmin did this instead of him sending her home. The guy looked to the side all the time, 'admiring' the other houses while Eunkyung struggled to talk to him.

It was undeniably hard.

Whenever she wanted to speak, the voice would not come out. She tried to tap his shoulder, but her hands were tied to the front and refused to move. She wanted to clear her throat but she did not want him to see her as a princess who has a dry throat.

This is so hard!

Eunkyung wanted to blame him but it was unnecessary. After all, she did reply to the kiss.

"Um..." she hummed. Seungmin stopped swinging his body uneasily. "Thank... you... I guess?"

She wanted to hit herself.

The male remained silent but still nodded. Thank you for what, he wasn't sure.

It was silence again.

"Screw this." the princess suddenly stomped her feet and pulled his arm. Seungmin's eyes widened and he leaned back, surprised at the girl who tip toed on her feet to reach his level.

"You better not ignore me at school. Not after you told me why and I've explained it to you."

He blinked his eyes twice.

She sighed and let him go. "Thank you for distracting me from the argument. It helps a lot."

His eyes turned into a soft gaze at the pouting girl. He held him back from patting her head.

"Sometimes I wish we don't have school. You only talk to me when we are outside." she muttered. "But now I'm not sure if you will talk to me either at school or anywhere."

"You're that sad?" he finally spoke.

Instead of replying, the girl went to Felix who just got out. She did not spare Seungmin a glance. Felix just trailed behind her, walking to the castle.

When he was sure they were far from Seungmin, Felix asked, "Did something happen?"

"Nothing." she replied almost immediately that made him become more suspicious. He chuckled. "I said nothing!"

"I didn't say anything." the male teased and skipped next to her. "I smell something is going on. This is interesting."

"And it is none of your business."

He laughed, "If you say so, Your highness. Don't come to me to ask for advices."

"That will be the last thing I do."