f o r t y n i n e

As the moon take over, everything shimmers.

It was a full moon. A dark night became bright. The light source stood proudly high up in the sky. Not even a cloud block its way to shine.

It was beautiful.

She looked up to the sky. The moon was gorgeous, she thought. It's been quite a long time since she saw a full moon like this. Maybe because she has not paid attention to the creation up there or because she's stuck in the guest room for five days.

Added with how long she's in the hideout, eight days.

To say she missed this was an understatement. Being trapped down there was suffocating. She could hardly breathe with the smell of moss and wood.

"And Arin was there for six days..."

Her fingers intertwined with each other. If only she could, she wanted to hug Arin as an apology for taking a long time to find her. She found out that Arin's family had nothing to do with this yet she was caught. She was innocent.

"Your highness," she turned to the guard who bowed to her. "You have a visitor."

"Come in."

The guard bowed once again and left to invite the visitor to the mini garden. Eunkyung rested her chin on a fist while staring off the grass monuments in front of her. There's two rabbits and a horse formed a circle and there's a small fountain that carved with baby angels in the middle of it.

She heard someone approaching. Eunkyung fought with her inner feelings as she already knew who the visitor was. In fact, she was the one who invited him despite her being in a dilemma just a few days ago. It was hard.

However, feeling being feeling, it couldn't fight the emotions that bottled up in her. The princess got up and ran to the guy she's been wanting to meet.

"Be careful-"

Her arms neatly hugged his torso. He stumbled a few steps back.

"Hey,"

"You're so stupid, you know that?"

The guy paused for awhile before she heard a small laughter. A hand snaked around her waist as he rested his head on top of her, smiling. "I didn't know the youngest princess of Eirene likes hugging."

"Stupid," she mumbled against his chest. "Stupid Seungmin for making me worry over nothing."

His smile widened when hearing his name. He found the girl adorable especially when she almost used a third person voice. All of his problems disappear at once.

"Really? Worry over nothing?"

Not answering, Eunkyung brought him to the bench. She pushed Seungmin harshly to sit and he winced. The girl pouted slightly before dropping on her knees and her hands tugged on the hem of his shirt. He stopped her with his eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

"Can I see the wound?" she asked with a low voice.

"No." he shook his head and sat straight from his uncomfortable position. "It's already heal- ah!"

Eunkyung just hit his bandaged stomach. "It's not."

He scoffed in disbelief. Just a few seconds ago she was being soft and now back to being violent? Ah, he wondered why the girl he liked had to be this rough on him.

She pushed his hand away and lifted the shirt. He had a white bandage underneath and a few scars on the body. Seungmin shivered at the cold night. He immediately pulled his shirt down. "It's healing."

She then lifted the sleeves of his pants. Seungmin gave up in preventing her from checking his wounds.

"Which one was Yoongi's doing?"