Chapter 2 ~

Today is the day where they all have to shoot a secret scene that never gets shown to any of the fans and it's one where it's all our favourite moments/memories put into one episode but we have to re-an-act them all as well and showing the original from the previous episodes. Shonda thought of doing this for the last ever episode ever of Grey's Anatomy so that the show went off in a good way, but she wanted to start it sooner rather than later. Which made sense because some of the cast were leaving soon.
[This was actually my own idea, if it does ever happen in real life then I would probably be shocked tbf but atm this idea wasn't stolen from her I made it up]
//

JESSICA'S POV:
Once me and Sara got on set, Shanda told us that we were re-in-acting the first ever time me and Sara meet (Arizona and Callie/Calzona meet) and how we kissed at Joe's bar in the bathrooms and so we had to film this again. I loved this because it was the start of Calzona even tho I thought that the squishing of our names sounded like a modified folded up pizza which is obviously something you eat but Calzona sounded better than Arilliope. Shonda also said that we were re-in-acting the dance scene at "Callie's" and also the first ever sex scene that we did and some other scenes but they involved doing surgeries on tiny tiny humans.

Anyways since me and Sara were filming these scenes together again I decided I would go over to her to see if she was still comfortable with me doing all these things to her and her doing them to me too. She said yes and that there's nothing to worry about. I was slightly relieved that she said this and to my surprise she turned around and spoke

"you know Jessica Brooke Capshaw, you are an amazing kisser even though your actually playing the role of Dr Arizona Robbins and I'm playing Dr Callie Torres, your girlfriend/wife and your not been the real Jess and I'm not been the real Sara, I can tell that your're an amazing kisser and Christopher is lucky to be with a woman like you" Sara says

This made me full on blush and bite my bottom lip in front of her and I had butterflies in my stomach. I looked at her to see if there was a reaction to me blushing to see if she noticed and she was blushing too and biting her lip and giving me a smirk. That was the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me if I've ever had to kiss them because of a TV show or film. I replied back

awww Sara, really, you really think that" I say.

We then started teasing each other and flirting massively and I just kept on lip biting and smirking at her.

30 minutes later, Shonda interrupts us and tells us that we need to film all of the scenes again so that's what we go and do.

Firstly we obviously filmed the first kiss scene at Joe's bar so we go there and started to film that. After Arizona says "there will be people lining up for you" and when Callie says "you want to give me some names?" I slowly walk closer to her and lean to the side and lean closer to her and give her a kiss on her soft amazing lips that tasted of whatever her lipgloss was and I try to whisper something to her but got interrupted because I had to pull away and say my next line which was "I think you will know" and then I left the bathroom of the bar.
What I wanted to whisper was something like "This is all true, there are people lining up for you" and then wink at her but I couldn't so after we filmed that I asked if I could speak to her privately in my trailer later on in the morning or afternoon or evening just incase we weren't free for a while.

It was then lunch time so I went back to my trailer since we had an hour and a half break, I had just filmed the first kiss with Sara again and a surgery on a 7 year old which was actually filmed with Sara because he had broken a couple of bones and Sara (Callie) is an orthopaedic surgeon so that's why she was there too. Anyways I was getting changed, I was actually in my red lace Calvin Klein bra and thong when I heard a knock at my trailer door.