Chapter 18 ~

The secret spot is a hideout which is the forest/woods. There's a tree house and it overlooks a lovely lake. Sara and Jessica have decorated it themselves and it's their special hangout place. They either go there if one of them is upset and want space or it's one of their romantic getaways where they would obviously have some fun in there if you get what I mean.

SARA'S POV:
Once me and Jess stopped crying and laughing, we looked into each others eyes and then we kissed. It was a passionate but sweet kiss. We pulled away and Jess said for us to go to the tree house for a little bit which we did. We just cuddled for about 15 minutes until I spoke and said "Jess what are we going to do" she looked at me and gave me a confused look but then it changed after a few seconds when she probably realised what what I meant by that. She says "I don't know Sara, I just can't believe Shonda's going to put us through a divorce when everyone knows that Calzona are in love with each other and so are we in real life". She gives me a sad smile and I give her a sad smile too and say "I know baby but we can both get through this even though this hurts us and the fans but we can get through this together". She says "yes we can, but...but as long as this doesn't effect US, OUR relationship, because I wouldn't be able to lose Callie and also you Sara at the same time. So do you promise me to never leave" I look up at her and she looks at me, we both still have tears in our eyes but then I wipe hers and she smiles and then wipes mine with her palm. I then say "baby I promise you I won't ever leave you, I can't lose you or Arizona because I don't see life without you so I won't be able to live". She stares at me and then says "good because I can't live without you either because I love you babe"

JESSICA'S POV:
Me and Sara are still crying and laughing but as soon as we stopped we looked into each others eyes and then we kissed. It was a passionate but sweet kiss. We pulled away and Jess said for us to go to the tree house for a little bit which we did. We just cuddled for about 15 minutes until Sara spoke and she said "Jess what are we going to do". I looked at her and I give her a confused look but then it changed after a few seconds when I realised what she meant by that. She meant about the whole Calzona situation. I say "I don't know Sara, I just can't believe Shonda's going to put us through a divorce when everyone knows that Calzona are in love with each other and so are we in real life". I give her a sad smile and she gives me a sad smile too and she says "I know baby but we can both get through this even though this hurts us and the fans but we can get through this together". I say "yes we can, but...but as long as this doesn't effect US, OUR relationship, because I wouldn't be able to lose Callie and also you Sara at the same time. So do you promise me to never leave" She looks up at me and I look at her, we both still have tears in our eyes but then she wipe mine and she smiles and then I wipe hers with my palm. She then say "baby I promise you I won't ever leave you, I can't lose you or Arizona because I don't see life without you so I won't be able to live". I stare at her and then say "good because I can't live without you either because I love you babe"

Yes I know I just said the 3 words to Sara. I Love You. But seriously I do love Sara. I always have and I always will. We do say it all the time but it's just different this time because we're having  a serious conversation. I see her freeze and stare at me but then instantly she blushes and it makes me blush. She then says "aww baby I love you too".

SARA'S POV:
I just stare at her with shock, I can't believe she just said the 3 words. I Love You. I mean we say it all the time over text and before bed and before work and after work  and we've said it to each other  before we were even girlfriend and girlfriend but this is kinda different. We're having a serious conversation and she just says it.

I blush and she blushes too then I say "aww baby I love you too"
After that we kiss and I get on top of Jess and slip my tongue into her mouth and she does the same thing. We make out for a couple of minutes and then we stop. I'm still on top of Jess and I can feel her grabbing my ass and starts squeezing it. I moan and she then slips her hand into my bottoms and moves her hands around so she can cup my ass into her hands and that's when she's proper squeezing it. I lean back in to kiss her and she kisses me back. I move my hands under her top and cup her breasts into my hands and squeeze them. She moans bites her lip. She tells me to take off her clothes and for me to take mine off so we take each other's clothes off and we're now laying in the tree house naked, while me being on top of her.

I can feel her wet pussy which is on my thigh because I have put my leg and thigh in between her pussy so I can rub it on her and when I do this she moans and tells me that she wants more so I give her more. I rub my thigh faster on her and she rubs her pussy faster on my thigh and I can feel her start to cum so I move my thigh and I move down towards her pussy and she says "please baby just eat me, I need you" I smirk and say "ok but on one condition" She looks at me with a confused look and says "what is it baby because I'm so close and I just need you" I smirk again and say "you can't cum until I say" She gives me a evil look and says "WHAT, No baby please" I look at her and say "sorry baby but rules are rules. Now are you ready for me" she says "umm yes just eat me out" That's when I do what she says. I  flick my tongue on her clit a few times and she moans loudly and then I move further down and slide my tongue into her pussy and lick her thick walls and she moans and screams my name. "SARA" that's what hits me and I start cumming but she doesn't know that. I always cum when she moans and screams my name. She then says "baby please let me cum I'm so close. OH MY GOD.Fuck yes" I look at her and say ok fine" that's when she cums in my mouth and I lick my lips as I swallow it all. I then get up from her pussy and kiss her. She then says "thank you baby. Sara that was amazing. Now it's your turn" She smirked and I smirked too and then I said "how do you want me" and she says "I want you to sit on my face and ride my face so then I can eat you out" Without even saying anything I sat on her face and started to ride her face while she had her hands on my ass and squeezing it tightly.

JESSICA'S POV:
After the whole I love you talk, me and Sara kissed and then things heated up quickly and she fucked me hard and good and she also ate me out until I was allowed to cum.

When I came in Sara's mouth she licked her lips and I'm pretty sure she swallowed my cum which turns me on even more. She then moves her body up towards mine so she's back on top of me like how we were at the beginning and she kisses me so I can taste myself on her lips. I moan in her mouth because I can taste myself. She moans too. We pull away and I say "thank you baby. Sara that was amazing. Now it's your turn" I smirked and she smirked too and then she said "how do you want me" and I say "I want you to sit on my face and ride my face so then I can eat you out" Without even saying anything she sits on my face and starts to ride my face while I had my hands on her ass and squeezing them tightly.

She rides on my face very fast and I start moaning on her pussy as I'm licking it and instantly she cums and does it in my mouth. I swallow it and yet she still cums even more so I lick her even faster as she's riding on me and then she stops. She gets off my face and we cuddle for 10 minutes and we both say at the same time "WOW, That was absolutely amazing" we looked at each other and laughed after we said that and then kissed. We were still naked until about 30 minutes later after we had sex and then we helped each other get dressed and then we left to go back home.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 18 [part 3] Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗