Chapter 26 ~

SARA'S POV:
Shonda has just told us that Callie is getting another love interest called Penny and I'm so mad at her like why just why. I told her that I'm not going to quit unless I don't like this person so I'm staying for now. I look over at Jess and see that she looks upset just like I am so I walk over to her and pull her in for a hug. I hold her close to me and she lets me. She then cries in my arms while I cry in hers.

About 5-10 minutes of crying we pull away from the hug and give each other a kiss and then we talk about everything that Shonda has told us.

JESSICA'S POV:
Me and Sara have been crying in each other's arms for about 5-10 minutes because of Shonda telling us that Callie has a new love interest called Penny. I know Sara wants to leave greys anatomy but I really hope she doesn't.

We pull away and give each other a kiss and we talk about everything that Shonda has told us.

A couple of hours later we make dinner for the 2 of us because Christopher still has the kids tonight. I love this little dinner date at home. It's going to be amazing I can feel it.

1️⃣ WEEK LATER

It's the morning of mine and Sara's first day back at work again after what happened and today we're meeting Penny, we don't know her real name just yet but I can tell that Sara is very nervous to meet her and so am I tbh. This is so scary. This girl is going to most likely be kissing my girlfriend and on the show ex wife. We're just leaving the house now to go to work.

SARA'S POV:

1️⃣ WEEK LATER

Me and Jess leave the house to go out because guess what's happening today...
Today's the day where I go back to work which is good but I have to meet whoever this girl is who will be my love interest on Grey's Anatomy. I'm so scared and nervous to meet her. We don't know her real name but I hope she's a nice person.

We arrive on set and we walk to our trailers and see that all the cast members are waiting outside to greet me and Jess. I look around to see if the new girl is here but luckily she isn't. I wonder where she is.

The cast give us both hugs and gives me some gifts and make sure that I'm ok. They are all so caring towards me. I love it. I put the gifts in my trailer and then go to hair and makeup and then to set.

JESSICA'S POV:
We arrive on set and we walk to our trailers and see that all the cast members are waiting outside to greet me and Sara. They give me and Sara a hug and Sara some gifts and then go to hair and makeup and then to set.

Shonda pulls me and Sara aside and tells us that the new girl is waiting in her office so we walk over to the office with Shonda and when we walk in me and Sara are shocked. We literally don't know what to do. I see Sara just start hyperventilating but I grab her hand and she immediately calms down. She then starts crying and walks out of the room. I then speak up and ask Shonda if I can speak to her outside her office and so we go outside and I tell her EVERYTHING and about how we know this person.

After I tell Shonda everything I run off to go find Sara. Shonda said she would have a word with the person and also have a think about what's going to happen. Most likely Sara is going to want to leave Grey's Anatomy though.

I feel like I know where Sara would run off to and I feel like it's going to be at the secret tree house so I get in my car since it's here which is weird because that would mean Sara is running there. Jeez that's a long way to run.

SARA'S POV:
Shonda pulls me and Jess aside and tells us that the new girl is waiting in her office so we walk over to the office with Shonda and when we walk in me and Jess are shocked. We literally don't know what to do. All I can think about is why her? Why is she here out of all people? I start to hyperventilate but as soon as I feel Jessica's hand wrap around mine I instantly calm down. I do start crying tho and then I run out the room. I keep running, I don't even know where I'm going to go but I just keep running. While I'm running I decide to just go to our secret please again because I love it there so I run as fast as I can to get there.

As I was running I heard a beep beep noice, it sounded like a car horn and I recognised the sound of it. It was Jessica's car. I stopped running and Jess got out the car and walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug even though I was sweating like crazy. She picked me up and put me in the car and then drove home even though I wanted to go to the secret tree house spot.

I seriously don't know what to do about the whole work situation.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 26 [part 2]Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗

Who do you think Penny is in real life in this? Why did Sara and Jessica react like that? What will happen next?