Chapter 41 ~

JESSICA'S POV:
After the vicar pronounced us partner and wife, we started to dance and we popped the cork in the Prosecco and drank that and did some more dancing. We did the father and daughter dance and then the ceremony ended.

Me and Sara run up to our hotel rooms and pack and then go into another hotel room which we had booked and got settled in there and now we are about to have a shower together which will probably lead to shower sex

I take my clothes off and walk into the shower and the feeling of the water hitting my skin feels incredible and then Sara puts their arms around my waist and pulls me in and starts to kiss my neck from behind which makes me let out a small moan they then starts sucking on it which leaves a hickey and then immediately after they turn me around and push me against the wall and smashes their lips on to mine while holding on of my hands up in the air  and holding onto my neck at the same time. Then they move their way down and start to lick my pussy and as soon as I feel the touch of their tongue I instantly start to react and moan. Just before I was about to cum Sara stops and gets out and goes and gets something. While Sara does that I quickly and quietly finish myself off and then wash my body and hair just in time for Sara to come back.

SARA'S POV:
After the vicar pronounced us partner and wife, we started to dance and we popped the cork in the Prosecco and drank that and did some more dancing.

Me and Sara run up to our hotel rooms and pack and then go into another hotel room which we had booked and got settled in there and now we are about to have a shower together which will probably lead to shower sex.

Me and Jess had shower sex and then continued it when we were back in bed. I let Jess take the lead when we got back in bed even tho she doesn't usually take the lead but she was amazing and made me feel amazing

JESSICA'S POV:
As soon as Sara came back Sara got back in the shower and ended up washing their body and washing their hair then we both got out and ended up finishing what we had started in the shower. However, things took a turn and Sara let me take the lead and make them feel amazing. I don't really like being the more dominant/top in the relationship but I wanted to do it since we just got married and it's the start of our honeymoon.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It's now the next morning and we both wake up at the same time and we go down for breakfast and then started packing ready to go on our honeymoon.

We are going to the uk for our honeymoon and we are staying in Manchester, apparently there's a heatwave there so it should be warm weather as well as a bit of rain because I know it rains a lot in the uk even during a heatwave. We get the plane from the nearest airport and the flight takes 17hours, I know very very long, there's 2 stops so we might stay somewhere after the first stop or possibly the second idk we haven't decided yet.

SARA'S POV:

*THE NEXT DAY*

It's now the next morning and we both wake up at the same time and we go down for breakfast and then started packing ready to go on our honeymoon.

We are going to the uk for our honeymoon and we are staying in Manchester, apparently there's a heatwave there so it should be warm weather as well as a bit of rain. We are getting the plane from Seattle to the uk (Manchester) which will take approximately 17 hours. There's 2 stops so we might stay somewhere after the first stop or possibly the second idk we haven't decided yet.

1️⃣7️⃣ HOURS LATER

We arrive in Manchester and get to our hotel room and we go in the shower where we have another load of shower sex and I even let Jess take the lead at the start and then I continue and then we are going straight to bed because of the jet lag.

The next few days of our honeymoon consists of a lot of sex and going out for lovely meals and we even went to Blackpool pleasure beach for the day which was incredible.

I'm honestly so in love with Jess.

JESSICA'S POV:
We've arrived in Manchester and over the next few days while we are here we are going to be having lots of sex, and going out for lovely meals and we even went to Blackpool pleasure beach for one of the days that we stayed in Manchester.

I really am so in love with Sara. They're the love of my life.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 41 [part 2- honeymoon please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗

Btw this will be the last official chapter of this story so I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing and reading it too.

I'm so happy and proud of myself that I fully completed my first ever story. Please if you have any thoughts on it then comment them below because I would love to know how you found this story.
Love y'all 💗