Chapter 7 ~

SARA'S POV:
Now it's just me and Jess. All alone. I'm so so nervous. No ones ever made me this nervous other than her. Not even Ryan or any of my ex boyfriends or girlfriends. Jessica must be special.

We are sat in the hospital bed and we've got our arms around each other with the TV on. She turns it off and just looks at me. I look at her

"why did you turn the TV off for, I thought we were watching that" I say

what comes out of her mouth was something that I was not expecting

"well Sara what if I wanted to watch someone else rather than watching the TV" Jess says.

This just made me love her even more. Wait is she flirting with me? Does she really mean that? I just giggled because I didn't know what else to do or say.

TW: Starts-

She then has a more serious face and says "look Sara, why didn't you tell me that Ryan did all of these things to you. I'm your best friend and your wife on a tv show, I see you everyday and we have sleepovers . I know when somethings wrong but how did I not know this? How did I miss this? I mean I saw all the bruises on you previously and I just thought you had fallen because I know how accident prone you actually are and that you bruise easily so like why didn't you tell me he raped you and hit you for all these years?" I knew she was gonna ask me at some point. She obviously heard about what happened from the police since I managed to tell them before I passed out. "Jess I wanted to tell you I really did, but, but, he said that if I tell anyone he will kill the people that mean the world to me and, and, your one of them, your the main one so he basically said he would kill you if I ever tell you or anyone else and I couldn't let that happen. I just couldn't. I love you way to much to let you go" at this point we were both crying in each other's arms. We then stop crying and calm down and then she speaks up. "I get that you were only trying to protect me but I went through the same thing" I interrupted her and said "Wait what. CHRISTOPHER HURT YOU, HE BETTER NOT HAVE OTHERWISE HE WILL HAVE ME TO ANSWER TO. WTF WHERE IS HE BECAUSE I WILL GET HIM?" Jess looks at me and says "Sara calm down. Yes it was him, he only did it once, it was very bad but I'm over it. Anyways me and him have gotten a divorce now so it doesn't matter where he is because right now I don't care." Omg I feel so sorry for her. I can't believe it was him that hurt her like Ryan hurt me. I'm kinda glad that they have gotten a divorce tho it means that she's single and I could easily crack on with her now and make a move. "NO I WONT CALM DOWN. HE HURT YOU JUST LIKE RYAN DID TO ME."

TW: Ends-

I also then said after I took a deep breath "Oh okay. I'm sorry that you 2 got a divorce. I hope you're okay? What happened if you don't mind me asking?" She says "yes I'm ok now, I'm kinda glad we broke it off because I didn't really love him as much. I kinda love someone else and he could tell and so I told him the truth"

Omg what if it's me like literally what if she is secretly bisexual and she loves me. What if she broke up with Chris for me. I decided to just act like it isn't me just in case but I do say. "Ooooo, I wonder who's the lucky guy. Can you tell me his name.Please. He better treat you right if you become his girlfriend." She says back "ummm well this person is the most amazing person ever. This person literally is my world and I love everything about them, I just don't know whether they feel the same way about me" I say "awww I can tell you really love them. And I'm sure they do love you back. Please tell me what their name is" I look up at Jess again and see her blushing and smirking at me. Why is she blushing? Why is she smirking at me? Is it me that she loves? Is she about to tell me that she loves me?

She's about to say the persons name when I start hyperventilating. My breathing becomes faster and faster. It feels like I'm suffocating and I can't breathe or I'm trying to breathe but it won't work. I then start to crash AGAIN and I think it then turns into a seizure. I then blackout and see nothing.
Am I Dead? Have I died? Did I really let go because Jess was gonna tell me who she loves?

JESSICA'S POV:
Now it's just me and Sara. All alone. I'm so nervous and I'm not sure why. No ones ever made me this nervous other than her. Not even Chris or any of my ex boyfriends. Sara must be special.

We are sat in the hospital bed and we've got our arms around each other with the TV on. I turn it off and I look at her and she looks at me

"why did you turn the TV off for, I thought we were watching that" Sara says

what comes out of my mouth was something that I was not expecting to say out loud and to her face

"well Sara what if I wanted to watch someone else rather than watching the TV" I say.

Omg I can't believe I just blurted that out loud. She just giggled.

I decided that I wanted to ask her about what happened between her and Ryan. I just couldn't help but wonder why she never told me. I'm her best friend. So I spoke up and looked at her with a more serious face.

TW: Starts-

I then have a more serious face and say "look Sara, why didn't you tell me that Ryan did all of these things to you. I'm your best friend and your wife on a tv show, I see you everyday and we have sleepovers . I know when somethings wrong but how did I not know this? How did I miss this? I mean I saw all the bruises on you previously and I just thought you had fallen because I know how accident prone you actually are and that you bruise easily so like why didn't you tell me he raped you and hit you for all these years?" All o wanted to do was to protect my best friend. Sara says "Jess I wanted to tell you I really did, but, but, he said that if I tell anyone he will kill the people that mean the world to me and, and, your one of them, your the main one so he basically said he would kill you if I ever tell you or anyone else and I couldn't let that happen. I just couldn't. I love you way to much to let you go" at this point we were both crying in each other's arms. We then stop crying and calm down and then i speak up. "I get that you were only trying to protect me but I went through the same thing" I wish I never told her this now but she needed to know that she's not alone at that yes Chris has done something to me but it was once. She interrupted me and said "Wait what. CHRISTOPHER HURT YOU, HE BETTER NOT HAVE OTHERWISE HE WILL HAVE ME TO ANSWER TO. WTF WHERE IS HE BECAUSE I WILL GET HIM?" I look at her and say "Sara calm down. Yes it was him, he only did it once, it was very bad but I'm over it. Anyways me and him have gotten a divorce now so it doesn't matter where he is because right now I don't care." Sara been Sara still hadn't calmed down and practically shouted "NO I WONT CALM DOWN. HE HURT YOU JUST LIKE RYAN DID TO ME."

TW: Ends-

But after she had calmed down Sara then said "Oh okay. I'm sorry that you 2 got a divorce. I hope you're okay? What happened if you don't mind me asking?" I say "yes I'm ok now, I'm kinda glad we broke it off because I didn't really love him as much. I kinda love someone else and he could tell and so I told him the truth" Tbh I am glad we broke it off, yes ok it's hard and I'm trying to be strong for my kids but at times like this and what has been going on with Sara I did kinda need him a little but I'm better now Sara's awake.
To my response that I said about loving someone else Sara says "Ooooo, I wonder who's the lucky guy. Can you tell me his name.Please. He better treat you right if you become his girlfriend." She obviously doesn't know it's a women and she obviously doesn't know it's her because she doesn't know that I'm questioning my sexuality all because of the way she makes me feel. I say back "ummm well this person is the most amazing person ever. This person literally is my world and I love everything about them, I just don't know whether they feel the same way about me" I tried to make it so it wasn't obvious that it was a women but just talking about her and saying how Sara makes me feel makes me blush. Anyways she says "awww I can tell you really love them. And I'm sure they do love you back. Please tell me what their name is" I really do love her, she's right about that.

I'm so nervous to say that it's her. Instead I kinda just start blushing and smirking at Sara and guess what she does see. I'm about to express my love for her while she's still on my arms and then suddenly... she crashes. Sara crashes AGAIN. She hyperventilated.

I start to cry my eyes out while trying to call for someone to come and help. I kept praying to god that she will be ok.
I kept saying Please don't let her die.Please keep her alive. I need her. She's my anchor.