Chapter 3 ~

SARA'S POV:
After me teasing Jess I turn around and watch her put her Nike top on that she asked for. I couldn't help but put on a sad face after giving her my punishment look but as soon as she looks at me I smile. Idk why I do that but she just makes me smile every time I look at her and she looks back at me.

A few minutes later we realise that we need to go back to work and film our scenes. The scene that we have to film next is the sex scene between me and Jess. I'm getting so turned on and horny just by thinking about it, undressing her and making out with her and getting into bed with her. It's making me so wet and I notice that because I can feel my thong and scrub pants getting wet. I start biting my lip and blushing. She sees me and it looks like she's about to say something. I start getting scared and what she says is something that I wish she wouldn't of had.

"what and who's making you blush?" Jess says

I then start to blush again, I couldn't help myself. I reply.

"ummm...just thinking about someone and she's a beautiful person, she has blonde hair and blue eyes and she's just stunning" I say.

I try to make it less obvious that it's her but I think she's figured it out. She looks at me and gives me a magic smile that shows off her dimples that then makes me smile and blush even more, she then starts blushing.

"ummm, I wonder who this person is, they must be very lucky to have you in there life". She then says "are you sure it's not me?"

That's when I get extremely nervous and start playing with my hair, I do that when I get nervous and the only person that knows about that is Jessica so she is obviously going to catch on and know it's her, especially now that I've just done that. I try to ignore what just happened because we then hear a knock on the door of the trailer and it's Shonda to tell us that we need to be back on set now to film that sex scene.

We leave quickly after Jess gets back into her scrubs and get back to set. We're about to start the scene and I'm still thinking about Jessica and how I wish this was for real and that I was actually ripping her clothes off of her and making out with her and leaving hickey marks on her neck and all over her body to prove that she's mine. Haha I wish. And that I was giving her so much pleasure in bed. This also made me wet again thinking about it and then the next minute we're filming the scene.

Jessica I mean Arizona starts to kiss me well Callie and we both started to take our clothes off. She then pushed me onto the bed when we were in our underwear and she then started grinding on my thighs and waist. She felt me wet and I could tell she was shocked or surprised. This wasn't part of the scene but she leaned in and whispered to me "Sara why are you so wet for me already?" I just chuckled and whispered back the most sexiest but also the most dirtiest thing I could think of and she just let out a small moan that only I could hear because it was in my ear and she then nibbled on my ear but stopped before it would get too far. We carried on grinding against each other until we heard them say cut. She got off me and then we had to film the aftermath where were in bed cuddling with our messy sex hair and sweat forming on our bodies.

JESSICA'S POV:
I'm so glad I managed to get my top back, I put it on and then a few minutes later we realise that we need to go back to work and film our scenes. The scene that we have to film next is the sex scene between me and Sara. I notice Sara biting her lip and blushing. I'm so confused as to why. Maybe it could be because she knows what scene we have to film next which is our sex scene but I'm not sure. I don't want to just assume that that's what she's blushing at but if it is then she has no idea what I'm thinking about, cuz what I really want to do it literally have sex with her right here right now.

I begin to think about it all and all I want to do is ask her why and who she's blushing at so I decide to test it out and ask her.

"what and who's making you blush?" I say.

I can then tell that she started blushing again which kinda made me do it too, I don't think she notice it tho.

"ummm...just thinking about someone and she's a beautiful person, she has blonde hair and blue eyes and she's just stunning". Sara says

can't help but smile and give her the magic smile that shows off my dimples that I know she loves to bits. OMG. All I could think about was these questions. What if she meant me? It's me right? I have blonde hair and blue eyes right. It's definitely me. OMG. I'm actually kinda happy about this.  I thought to just act dumb and play along with it.

"ummm, I wonder who this person is, they must be very lucky to have you in there life". I then decide to ask her if it's me so I say "are you sure it's not me?"

I just look up at her and I can tell that I made her nervous and embarrassed by what I said because she does this adorable thing where she plays with her hair when she gets nervous and I'm the only one that knows this. Pros of been her best friend. We then hear a knock on the door of the trailer and it's Shonda to tell us that we need to be back on set now to film that sex scene.

We leave quickly after I get back into my scrubs and get back to set and get ready to film this scene.

I start kissing Sara, I mean Arizona starts kissing Callie and we both started to take our clothes off. I then pushed Sara well Callie onto the bed when we were in our underwear and I started grinding on her thighs and waist. I felt her wet which made me think about what was making her so wet. Was it me? We only just started doing this as Callie and Arizona so who the hell was making her so wet? and all I could do was gasp because I was so shocked. Sara could tell that I was shocked.
This wasn't part of the scene but I leaned in and whispered to her "Sara why are you so wet for me already?" She just chuckled and whispered back the most sexiest but also the most dirtiest thing ever. I couldn't believe what I heard. She said "well maybe if you wouldn't be so hot and sexy and make me want to cum all over you later then I wouldn't be so wet before our scene".
I just let out a small moan that only Sara could hear because I made sure it was only in her ear and I then nibbled on her ear but stopped before it would get too far because I remember that this was only meant to be a re make of one of the Calzona sex scenes. We carried on grinding against each other until we heard them say cut. I got off her and then we had to film the aftermath where were in bed cuddling with our messy sex hair and sweat forming on our bodies.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 3.I hope you enjoyed. If there's any suggestions that anyone has please comment then below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗