Chapter 28 ~

Jessica and Sara have just had their 1 year anniversary of being together. On that day they came out to the public and it's been amazing ever since. It's been 6 months since Sara left Grey's Anatomy and Sara had a change but what was it?

SARA'S POV:
Me and Jess have finally come out to the public about our relationship and I couldn't be happier. We've been together for 1 year and I'm just so grateful to have Jess in my life and I tell her that everyday.

Since leaving Grey's Anatomy I decided I wanted a change and I got a haircut. This is what it looks like.

I'm absolutely in love with it

I'm absolutely in love with it. I've wanted to do this for years but never had the courage to do it.

Also me and Jess have been talking about our future together. We're thinking of having a baby together and that I would carry and we're also thinking that I should legally adopt Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine so then they can be my kids too. Yes in our eyes they are my kids but legally they aren't just yet so there's lots of things that are happening in our lives.

JESSICA'S POV:
On mine and Sara's 1 year anniversary of being together we came out to the public and told them about us. It was magical. What we did was we posted our favourite picture of each other on our social media's.

 What we did was we posted our favourite picture of each other on our social media's

"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ❤️ FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

We both posted this picture and the comments went crazy immediately. Mainly with fans reposting it all on their fan accounts (stories and posts) then the same day since it was our anniversary we went out for a really lovely date night.

Anyways, recently we have been talking and thinking about our future together. We're thinking of having a baby together and that Sara would carry and we're also thinking that Sara should legally adopt Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine so then they can be her kids too. Yes in our eyes they are Sara's kids and obviously mine too but legally they aren't Sara's just yet so there's lots of things that are happening in our lives.

Sara has just come home from the hairdressers, I hear her open and walk through the door and then shut it and she walks in the house and walks up to me. I turn around and I'm shocked. Sara has gotten a short haircut and omg it looks amazing. I love it. I look into her eyes and then kiss her. I knew she was getting it cut obviously but I didn't realise she would get it that short. It's so cute.