Chapter 12 ~

*SATURDAY NIGHT*
PART 1

SARA'S POV:
It's Saturday night and it's 4:30pm, we have an hour to spare until everyone gets here. Me and Jess are getting ready in my dressing room. I'm going to wear a white and navy blue dress with some navy blue high heels. I want my hair to be straight and I'm going to wear some light makeup. I've been feeling better about myself and I haven't done that in a very long time. Probably at least 5 years but the reason as to why I feel much better is because I've had Jessica around. Whenever she's around me I feel happier and I'm definitely at my happiest so I'm very grateful to have a best friend like her.

JESSICA'S POV:
It's Saturday night and it's 4:30pm, we have an hour to spare until everyone gets here. I could tell Sara was getting stressed so I was kinda constantly asking if she needed any help or asking if she was ok. Anyways me and Sara are getting ready in her dressing room. I'm going to wear a navy blue dress with some black high heels. I want my hair to be curly and I'm going to wear some light makeup.

SARA'S POV:
Once me and Jessica are done in the dressing room getting ready it's now 5:15pm people are going to arrive in 15 minutes and I know that Camilla, Sarah, Caterina and Justin will get here probably 10 minutes early because they never like to be late so we need to hurry up and get everything sorted downstairs too.

Since I was ready I got my phone and started scrolling through Instagram liking some fan edits and also commenting on some too and also showing Jessica them but when I looked at her I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked absolutely stunning. I was gob smacked, my mouth was wide open and I was literally drooling at the sight of her. I just stared at her for about a few minutes until I felt someone's hands around my jaw and then felt my jaw close. Jess had to physically close my mouth. I was so embarrassed but I managed to stutter out "omg.. Jess you look... absolutely gorgeous. Wow just wow..." she said "aw thanks Sara, so do you... you look incredibly hot" I just blushed at that. She legitimately called me hot. I can't believe she called me hot. I reply with "aw really. You really think I look incredibly hot. Thanks Jess but I'm pretty sure you do" she says "yeah right have you seen yourself and your welcome and thanks"

Just as I was about to say something the door bell rang, I said I would get the door since I'm all done with getting ready so I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Sarah. I greeted her and then invited her in.

JESSICA'S POV:
Its now 5:15pm people are going to arrive in 15 minutes and I know that Camilla, Sarah, Caterina and Justin will get here probably 5-10 minutes early because they never like to be late so we need to hurry up and get everything sorted downstairs before they all get here which we managed to do but before that we had to finish getting ready.

I had noticed that Sara finished getting ready and was now on her phone showing me edits of fans they they've done for us. I think they are really cute and I love how supportive everyone is. As she was showing me the pictures I also happened to notice her looking directly at me and her mouth was wide open and she was staring at my figure which was in front of her. I put my hands around her jaw and then physically closed her jaw. She looked so embarrassed but still managed to speak to me and she said "omg.. Jess you look... absolutely gorgeous. Wow just wow..." I started blushing and said "aw thanks Sara, so do you... you look incredibly hot" She reply's with "aw really. You really think I look incredibly hot. Thanks Jess but I'm pretty sure you do" I blush even more and say "yeah right have you seen yourself and your welcome and thanks"

Just as Sara was about to say something the door bell rang, She said she would get the door since she's all done with getting ready so she went downstairs and opened the door leaving me in her dressing room to finish the last minute touches on my hair and makeup.

SARA'S POV:
It was now 5:45pm and more and more people were staring to arrive. The people that were now here were obviously Jessica then Sarah, Eric, Chyler, Ellen, Patrick, Kate, Justin and Caterina. Jesse was coming a bit later since he was a little busy. Justin bought 'cards against humanity' with him and everyone else bought alcohol. Jessica then came downstairs to join us all and then the party started.

JESSICA'S POV:
It was now 5:45pm and more and more people were staring to arrive. I went downstairs to see who was there and the people that were now here were then Sarah, Eric, Chyler, Ellen, Patrick, Kate, Justin and Caterina. Jesse was coming a bit later since he was a little busy. Justin bought 'cards against humanity' with him and everyone else bought alcohol. Now that everyone well nearly everyone was here we all thought that we could now get the party started.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 12 [part 1] Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗