Chapter 6 ~

THE KIDS POV: Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine:

As soon as we all tell mommy that something happened to Sara she sprints to get her keys and tells us to get our shoes on so we can go to the hospital, she also gets her shoes on too and then rushes us to get in the car. We all knew that something was wrong with mommy and that she was worrying and just wanted to cry so Luke been Luke helped mommy and just said "hey mom, it will be ok, she's ok, she hasn't died and I know she hasn't"
Mommy just burst into tears more even though she was driving she was still crying and then she managed to say back to Luke "I know she will be ok but like why would they need us to go there ASAP? It mainly means she's died or she's gone into surgery again or she's crashing again" I (Luke) say " yes mom but it could also mean that she's woken up and wants to see you and all of us" She says "yes Luke that's very true and I really hope that is the case because I miss her and I love her so much that I need her in my life" Luke (I) say "yeah I know you do mom and you need to tell her soon before it's to late" mom says "but what if it is to late". All of us say "It's not too late mom, she's hasn't gone yet" and then mom finally pulls up to the hospital so this conversation now ends.

JESSICA'S POV:
My kids have just told me that we have to go to the hospital because they said they won't tell us over the phone. It's something to do with Sara. Somethings happened to her and we don't know whether it's good or bad but all I can think about is that she's dead. And she died without us been there. She can't die yet tho. She's way to young to die. I haven't even told her how I feel about her yet. I start to panic and run around the house trying to find my keys to the car and also the house keys so I can lock up after we leave. I start shouting at the kids telling them to put their shoes on. Luckily they do it without arguing back at me or anything like that. I feel really bad for shouting at them but I'm so stressed because I think she's died and I just cant live without her. She's my life and so I took it out on the kids by shouting at them to get their shoes on so we can go. I never thought I'd shout at them like that but I did.

Anyways time past and we were now in the car driving to the hospital. I was kinda crying and I could actually hear the kids crying too which made me cry even more. Halfway through the journey Luke speaks up and says "hey mom, it will be ok, she's ok, she hasn't died and I know she hasn't" I just couldn't help but just burst into tears more even though I was driving I was still crying and then I manage to say back to Luke "I know she will be ok but like why would they need us to go there ASAP? It mainly means she's died or she's gone into surgery again or she's crashing again" Luke then says " yes mom but it could also mean that she's woken up and wants to see you and all of us" this made my heart melt. Omg what if she is awake and she just wants to see me. I says "yes Luke that's very true and I really hope that is the case because I miss her and I love her so much that I need her in my life" Luke says "yeah I know you do mom and you need to tell her soon before it's to late" I say "but what if it is to late". All of my kids then say "It's not too late mom, she's hasn't gone yet" and then just after my kids say that it's not too late I pull up to the hospital and park the car and then quickly get out of the car and get the kids out and then we all run into the hospital looking for Sara.

We get to the hospital reception desk and we see Sara's surgeon, nurse and doctor waiting for us. They all come over and tells us to all sit down. I start getting worried only because I know that that's what we say in Grey's Anatomy to a family or friend who's just died. We sit down and I tell them to just tell us. When he first tells us part of what's happened I cry because according to what it sounds like she has died but then they all say 'BUT' that's when my tears of sadness turning in to tears of joy. Apparently my Sara has just woken up... SHES AWAKE... MY SARA IS AWAKE AND ALIVE AND SHES RESPONDING. I literally say to them "please please can we all go see her, we've missed her so much and I just want to see her face" they nod their head and lead the way to her room.