Chapter 25 ~

JESSICA'S POV:
We got home safely and as soon as we walked through the door and shut it Sara pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing and sucking my neck. I start moaning straight away. I couldn't help it, the way she makes me feel is crazy. She then starts taking my top off and bra off which then falls to the floor and she starts sucking my nipples. I moan again but a little louder this time. As I'm moaning I say "OH YES SARA YES. OH GOD" She then stops and walks away from me which leaves me confused so I follow her and I find her sat on the couch ready to watch something on Netflix. I say "babe what was that?" She smirks and looks at me in the eyes and says "oh that. That was just me teasing you ready for later babe" I look at her and say "babe you can't just do that. You sucked my nipples and now I'm very wet" she smirks and says "sorry babe. I love you" I say "I love you too"

We then put something on Netflix to watch and cuddled up on the sofa, it was so nice to just be sat there with Sara in each other's arms while watching a film. It was the best thing ever, I wish we could do this more often.

SARA'S POV:
Once I shut the door I decided that I wanted to tease Jess so I pushed her against the wall and I start kissing and sucking her neck. She starts moaning straight away. I then start to take her top off and bra off which then falls to the floor and I start to suck her nipples. She moans again but a little louder this time. Then as she's moaning she says "OH YES SARA YES. OH GOD" this did make me do a small moan but I tried to hold it in which it didn't work so I decided to tease Jess even more and I pulled away from her to go sit down on the sofa to put a film on. She walks in and looks at me and gives me a death stare. She's practically sulking right now. She says in an angry tone "babe what was that?" I smirk and look at her in the eyes and say "oh that. That was just me teasing you ready for later babe" She looks at me and says "babe you can't just do that. You sucked my nipples and now I'm very wet" I smirk and say "sorry babe. I love you" She says "I love you too"
I literally can't wait for later. I've got some very kinky stuff planned which will most likely shock her because I think we've only ever done something kinky once and it was I think the third time we ever had sex with each other so that was a long time ago.

JESSICA'S POV:
A little while later after the film that we watched, Sara was now asleep in my arms, she must have been tired because she never falls asleep while watching something, it's always me. Anyways while she was asleep in my arms I heard the doorbell go so I got up slowly to make sure I wouldn't wake my sleeping beauty up and walked towards the door. I wonder who it could be...

I got to the door and saw a figure there, I opened it and saw that it was... Shonda... I thought to myself why is Shonda Rhimes as our front door... I greeted her and then let her in but told her to be quiet for a few minutes because Sara is asleep. She tells me that she wants to speak to the both of us so that means that I've got to wake Sara up. Why just why, she's fast asleep and she looks so beautiful and peaceful.

SHONDA RHIMES's POV:
I feel really bad for doing this to Arizona and Callie, especially to Jessica and Sara but I feel like it's the only way. I need to tell Sara that today is the day where Callie may have another love interest called Penny. I know she's going to hate it because I remember her saying that if Callie gets a new love interest that isn't Arizona then she's going to leave greys anatomy and so I regret doing this to them so much.

I walk up to Jessica and Sara's house and I'm all nervous, I've never been more nervous in my life as a grown adult other than worrying about my kids but that's normal.

Jessica opens the door and greets me and then lets me in. She tells me that I've got to be quiet because Sara is asleep but I tell her that Sara should probably be awake for this so she goes over to her and wakes her up very gently. Omg these 2 are so cute together.

Sara wakes up and rubs her eyes and looks at me and says

SR- "Shonda what are you doing here" Sara says

"I've come to talk to you and Jessica about something, I hope you don't mind"

Sara looks at Jessica and looks back at me
SR-"yea sure, what's up" Sara says

"Ummm I'm not really sure how to tell you both this but we've decided on giving Callie a love interest"

JC- "who is it Shonda? Please say it's Arizona because we all know that Calzona are meant to be together" Jessica says to me

SR- "yea exactly. Calzona are meant to be together and I'm sorry but when I get a love interest and if it's not Arizona then you know what I'm going to do" Sara says

"I'm really sorry but no it's not Arizona. It's someone called Penny that's the character's name. I'm really sorry"

Jessica and Sara just look at each other and then back at me, their mouths open as soon as I tell them. I see tears in their eyes.

SR- "no I will not have this Shonda. I want Arizona. I want Jessica. I want them both and I need them both. Please don't do this" Sara practically shouts at me

"I'm really sorry but we've already met the actress who's going to play Penny, she's really nice and I hope that you will like her. I know it's hard but it will get easier if you stay"

SR- "mkay fine I'll stay but if I don't like this person then I will leave" Sara shouts again

"Okay thank you so much. I will see you when you come back to work which will be next week"

JC- "okay see you then Shonda, Bye" Jessica says

"Bye Jessica, bye Sara

SR and JC- "Bye" Jessica and Sara say to me

Then I leave their house and go back to work. I feel so guilty but it just has to be done.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 25 [part 1] Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗

What do you think will happen next? Will Sara leave Grey's Anatomy because of Penny? Who really is Penny in real life in this?