Chapter 31 ~

SARA'S POV:
I think it's over. I know she won't forgive me for this. Omg why did I do this. I miss her. She's the love of my life. I don't even know where she is. I need to text her or call her. I'm probably just going to text her though.

Me: Jess I'm really sorry for what I did. I know I should of asked you first and I'm sorry that I didn't. Please forgive me.

10 MINUTES LATER- Jessica has seen the message.

Me: Jess I know you've read that message. Please forgive me. Please come back. I can't raise our baby without you. They are yours as well as mine. Please don't leave me forever. We promised. We promised we would love each other, forever and always. And we promised that no matter how hard things gets that we will always be together. Jess please. I'm sorry.

5 MINUTES LATER- Jessica has seen the message

Me: Jess I know you saw that one too. If you aren't going to reply to those then can I just ask where you are. Please. I want to know that you're safe because I care about you.

Jess: mkay fine. I've gone back to my house, you know when we lived next door to each other, I'm there. We said that if we ever needed a break that we would go back there so I went there. Please don't come and find me just yet. I still need time to process everything.

Me: omg thank you for replying and telling me where you are. I understand you need time to process it and I will respect that. But I need to know. Are we over?

Jess: omg no Sara of course not. I just need time ok.

Me: ok thank goodness for that. Do you forgive me though?

Jess: yes I do forgive you.

Me: ok thank you. I'm sorry for what I did. When your ready just message me and I'll come and get you.

Jess: ok I will.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up and look over to see nobody. I guess there's still no sign of Jess. I guess she stayed at the other house. I start crying again because I miss Jessica's touch and just her presence. Ugh why did I not just tell her when I thought of the idea. I'm probably going to just drive and see her. We need to talk about everything. I'm probably going to text her first tho.

JESSICA'S POV:
The options of where I could stay are my parents house, the trailer which is on set of Grey's, the secret hideout or our old house well my house. It was the house where me and Sara lived next door to each other.

I decided to go to the house where we used to live.

Just after I got there I received a lot of text messages from Sara. I read them all but never replied until she asked where I was. I know Sara is a worrier especially when we've had an argument and either I've walked out or she has so I just told her where I am.

Sara: Jess I'm really sorry for what I did. I know I should of asked your first and I'm sorry that I didn't. Please forgive me.

10 MINUTES LATER

Sara: Jess I know you've read this. Please forgive me. Please come back. I can't raise our baby without you. They are yours as well as mine. Please don't leave me forever. We promised. We promised we would love each other, forever and always. And we promised that no matter how hard things gets that we will always be together. Jess please. I'm sorry.

5 MINUTES LATER

Sara: Jess I know you saw that too. If you aren't going to reply to those then can I just ask where you are. Please. I want to know that you're safe because I care about you.

After 3 messages and a lot of phone calls I decided to answer the 3rd one. We had a conversation and I told her that I forgive her. I do forgive her but I'm just trying to process everything that I got told by Sara. Sara thinks that we're over too and that makes me so upset that she thinks that.

I then end up crying myself to sleep on the sofa since it was getting late so I did need to sleep but I couldn't because I was crying way to much.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off with a text message from Sara.

Sara: good morning, I know you said you would message me when your ready to talk to me but I feel like I need to see you so would it be ok if I come over.

Me: good morning, sure come over. I'll see you in a bit.

Sara: ok thank you. See you in a bit

Ok so Sara's coming over so then we can talk.
You know me and Sara have a secret and whenever we have arguments once we've made up we like to have argument sex so hopefully it will happen.

3️⃣0️⃣ MINUTES LATER

30 minutes later and I hear a knock at the door. I know it's obviously Sara so I let her in. I look at her and wow she's really made the effort to come and see me. She looks stunning. Wow yep I think she knows that we're going to have argument sex once we've made up.

SARA'S POV:
I've already text her and she agreed for me to go and see her. I'm going to make a bit of an effort. I've put on one of her favourite outfits that I wear. I'm going to let you in on a little secret between me and Jess. After an argument and we've made up we have argument sex so I want to wear her favourite outfit so then it makes it more special.

This is what I'm wearing

This is what I'm wearing. I know it's comfortable clothes but for some reason Jess loves the jumper and definitely the chain necklace.

Once I'm ready I get in my car and drive off to our old houses. I get there and knock on the door and Jess opens it. I can see her facial expressions and she definitely loves my outfit. I can't wait to have sex once we've made up.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 31 [part 2]Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗